Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Nairitaji !!!
Uff...!!this damn mu's...and to top of it raya and their ego's...yeh log ko apna pyaar nazar nahi aata kya...!!
And damn to this ayesha too created na rifts between raya...!!

Both parts where sweet yet emotional...!!

And i think raya seperation time is nearing now...!! May be aftr nuts/karthik marriage...??

Looking forward to it...!!
Will be waiting for next...eagarly update soon..!!

Thanks for the pms..! Asiya!!
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for completing 100 pages Nairita..πŸ‘
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATULATIONS Nairita πŸ‘
scarlet19470 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting.when z ur next update..pls
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 Here i am with a promise ... One Chapter today another on Sunday ... Five Minutes before i post ... 

Just 5 Minutes ...
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Frenz , 

After a Long time .. I know but couldn't help ... tours after tours ... didnt let me pen down the thoughts ... But here i am back ... this chapter and the next one will be heart aching sometimes for Ram fans sometimes for Priya fans .. but in the end ... It will be heart drenching for both ... RaYa will separate .. but ... To unite them ... a Sweet and Sour twist is on it's way you will get a hint in this chapter it self ... 

So here presenting the next chapter ... 

Chapter - 18

Late, that evening  pretty exhausted after work , Priya almost rushed back to the farm house to attend Natasha and Kartick's engagement . It was 9 p.m sharp in her clock , when she ran inside the house , asking the security to park the car. The Security guard wanted to inform her something , but Priya's priority was ,only her younger siblings.

With a huge bouquet of roses,  Priya entered the hall , thought to surprise everyone with her presence , before the engagement. But, priya's excitement stalled when she found the ring ceremony to be over. Everyone were seating relaxed , smile was the most prominent thing that can be viewed by her at that very moment.

Her eyes dropped down to hide the accumulated tears. Priya didn't want to show that she was sad, to learn that no one didn't even bothered to call her once before getting the juniors engaged. She just turned to leave the hall , Natasha noticed her. Bhabi ...'  She called out. Priya froze at her place... wiping her tears , priya smiled and turned to the her families.

Bhabi .. you just missed it !! We were waiting for you so longingly ... but we have to exchange the rings because of the stipulated time... We missed you ...'  Natasha hugged Priya..

Pretty astonished , But subh muhurat was at 9:30 right?' Priya asked parting away from Natasha, Am I wrong?'  Priya added ...

But Bhai said that subh muhurat  was at 7:30 only...'  Natasha looked at Ram for assurance , Isn't it Bhai?'

yes !'  Ram uttered with much confidence , It was at 7:30 only..' ,  snapping at Priya , he added , and time don't wait for no one.. even not for them who give more importance to work , than family...'  His words were directed to Priya only ... Choti ... have I ever did anything that will harm you?'  hurting priya , even more Ram smiled to Natasha , taking her in his embrace.

I know Bhai ... But Bhabi is also important for us ... and she missed our engagement.'  Natasha said sensibly.

Standing at a distance , Priya's eyes got over crowded with tears. She never expected the same response from Kartick , she had full trust on her brother , that he will never step into the most vital phase of his life , in her absence.

Di ..'  Kartick stood up , in his response , Priya smiled , but she knew , her tears will anytime give up. In her escapade , Priya faked a call from the office and excused herself for minutes. Priya ran to her the washroom and locked herself. Suddenly she found herself all alone , neither of the person stood by her , neither her husband , nor her brother. Above all , it hurts , when Shikha ji's name got included in the list..

Tears rolled down her cheeks , but she didn't let herself go weak , wiping out the tears , she arced her lips with a fake smile, but the pain prevailing didn't let her face to enlighten up...While she was about to enter the hall , she just escaped the collision with Ram. Stalled in her pace, she looked at him. Her eyes were telling the truth even if she glanced a smile at Ram.

Ram acknowledged it back , as if she was a formal person to him. Both where hurt , but their ego were ruling them at that very time. Their mental agitation was  prominent from their expressions , though they tried to carry A "Nothing Happened" Attitude. Ram paved the way to his wife , very casually.

Accepting the same , the mistress walked to the newly engaged couple and sat in between them. She was genuinely happy for the couple. Keeping aside the worries from her personal life , Priya wished them.  While having a formal conversation , about the ceremony , Priya's eyes went to Kartick's Sherwani...

It was not the same that , Priya choose for the engagement ceremony. It was pretty surprising for her to know that , her brother preferred something else to her choice. She thought it to be gifted by Ram . Caressing the same , she appreciated the same as beautiful and also wanted to know if it was a gift from Ram. Kartick corrected her sister, saying that it to be gift from Ayesha to him.

The name sounded so unpleasant to Priya, adding to it when she came to know the truth , it became really tough to accept the same. Though she was feeling sad and angry at the same time , but her smile covered the her emotions from the family. Kartick and Natasha were trying to find little privacy , but they couldn't express it. Priya was surly sitting with them , but she was lost in her own thoughts rejecting the environment to invade.

Di ...'  Kartick Called . Priya cocked her head to him ,  Can we have a walk ...'  Kartick said looking at Natasha. Priya understood , because very few months ago , she was at his place.

Sure...'  Priya added .. Thanking the elder sister , the two young just engaged people left the hall. Priya's eyes tried to find Ram. Even after having a scrutiny of the hall , when she failed to find him; she decided to call him. His number is saved in the favorite list , in the top. So it took a little time for her to call his man. Ram , rejected the call immediately. Priya didn't gave up . she redialed his number several times , but every time, the response was same every time.

Priya , paced up to her room ,calling Ram repetitively. For next two three times , he rejected the call ,but then he switched off his phone , to avoid Priya. In next few minutes , avoiding every other person , of the family , Priya was there at her room. She entered the room , pushing the door, and halted in sudden shock..

Raam ...'  She uttered , Priya was surprised to know that , Ram was sitting casually in the room with the ear plugs on . It irritated her. She banged the door , with such a power that , it caught the attention of every person downstairs. But Ram didn't moved a single inch from his place. Priya clutched Ram's collar and turned him to herself.

WHAT !!!' Ram yelled out ...  repulsing out from the bed , Is that a way you behave with your husband..'  His reaction was bit genuine , after Priya's sudden action.

and what you are doing with me ?? is it justified ?'  Priya shouted .

What I did to you ...'  Ram looked surprised ...

As if you know nothing ... What you did ?'  Priya didn't even wait for Ram's reply , You literary threw me out of my own brother's engagement ... I brought him up like my Son Ram ...'  Priya yelled out...

I didn't .. you choose to keep out the family of your own..'  Ram shouted loud ... Suddenly he realized , that his raised voice will get the people around them make aware of the fight, little aware of the outside , he continued , I have not thrown you out of your brother's engagement priya ... you were the one who , choose to keep out , owing to your ego ...'

what !!! I have chose to do so , do you really feel so ?'  priya waited for Ram to react , but she spoke before Ram could add , Do you really think .. I went today because of my ego ... do you really think , my big fat ego is  bigger my love for my brother ? Is that what you think Ram ???'  Priya was hocked , tears rolled down her cheeks... Not letting herself weak , she wipped out the tears . She smirked .

You know Ram , I thought to retire. But it was a crime. I thought to give my full time to you , to our family .. But it was a crime to think so . I thought this deal with the Japanese Clients will secure Kartick and Natasha's Future ... But I committed a crime ...'  Laughing casually , she added further , I drove at a speed of 120 KMPH from Mumbai , just to be on time .. But it is the  GREATEST CRIME I have committed .. Right !'  Priya looked with blur vision , And the punishment for my sins is that you pulled the time from 9.30 to 7 ..right !!!'

Don't try to act smart !! Priya ...'  Ram rolled his eyes over priya , Don't try to cover ...'  before Ram could complete , Priya wished Ram good night and walked away...

Don't run away face the truth !!!  Ram shouted as Priya walked away ... , How long you will run away from the truth ...'  Ram shouted .. but in vein .. Priya was faster than his sharp words . She locked herself in the washroom. That night , neither of them talked. Facing their back , they hardly slept during night.

Next Morning ...  

Priya and Ram were both lying awake in the bed , but neither of them wanted to make each other aware of themselves. The silence prevailing there was pretty uncanny. But it didn't last for long , as kartick called out Priya , with hard knocks at the. Without wasting a single moment Priya jumped out of the bed. Ram also sat up in hurry .

Kartick didn't even wait for his sister to react , and he hugged her tightest. While Priya smiled and hugged him back , Ram's eyes went to the headlines of the newspaper .. The first fold in it was not allowing him to have a clear view of the picture that was ornamenting the newspaper. He took a step forward. Ram was about to pull the newspaper, Kartick came apart. Holding back , himself , Ram waited for the right time.

Thank you Di ... Thank you ... and I thought you were not happy with the engagement ...'  Kartick knelt ... Priya helped him to stand , kissing his head affectionately , Priya added , Anything for you Kartick ... what ever I was doing yesterday was only for you ... I love you beta...'

Kartick hugged back Priya. Ram got a chance to peep into the newspaper . He slipped it out of Kartick's hand and read the hadlines... It Read , PRIYA KAPOOR , TAKES OVER THE LARGEST JAPANESE OUTSOURCING AGENCY..'  and inset there was a picture of Kartick , and it read , ANNOUNCING THE NEXT SHARMA POWER .. KARTICK SHARMA ..'  

Ram looked up , he did every little thing to hurt Priya , He thought that Priya left the farm house , because of her ego , and to take revenge he pushed the engagement ceremony from 9:30 to 7. He did everything in a planned manner. He successfully made Priya feel Bad Last night. He succeeded in every manner. But , then , he realized how badly he has hurt his wife. A Sorry is not going to mend , he knew it.

Ram smiled as Kartick walked to him . Without speaking , Reality : Ram was not in a condition to speak , he congratulated kartick for the new position and also tried to make him understand about the importance of the new post ...

We need to go back to Mumbai ... Sorry Ram , I forgot to inform you and others yesterday about the same. I hope you understand ...'  Priya was very formal ...  

Ram , obviously understood , Priya tried to take every blame on herself and also marked himself that he has to mend everything what he has perfectly put out of it's place.

The Very same day ...

Priya along with Shikha Ji and the kapoor's and Sharma's came back to Mumbai .. They drove back directly to the Kapoor Mansion. The SHergills were there to welcome them back to Mumbai ... Neha congratulated priya for the new achievement ... Acknowledging the same with her sweet smile , Priya helped Dadi and her mother in law to climb down from the car . Before the Sharmas could leave , priya asked her in laws for a little favor , She asked if she can stay back with her brother , for few days , before he takes over as the supreme of the Business.

There was no objection from the elders , but ram accepted the same half heartedly ... And it didn't escaped the eyes of his best friends ... Neha and Vikram ... Gasping , ram left for his room , deciding to skip the office for the day . Neha forced Vikram to talk with Ram ...

After few minutes , Neha and vikram tip toed into Ram's bedroom , and found him starring blank at the horizon .. His eyes were the perfect indication of unpleasant incidents from the past .. neha was about to speak , when Ram's phone rang ... He received , it without realizing the presence of his friends .

HOW MANY HELL TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NOTHING >> JUZ NOTHING BETWEEN YOU AND ME !! tell me !!'  Ram's irritation is clearly ... under stable ...  

Neha was pretty surprised as she thought the caller to be priya .. But her perception proved wrong when both of them ,she and vikram heard Ayesha's name ... Vikram lost his patience immediately , snatching the phone, he decided to drop the call, and he did the same without Ram's permission ...

What is going on Ram ?? Ayesha ... that girl from the past ... Yaar why don't she understand that you are a married man , and more than that you love priya , No one has forcefully put her on you ..'  Vikram was very rude in his reply ...

why are you getting offended Yaar...'  Ram tried to speak ... but over voicing him , Vikram continued , ' The name Ayesha itself ... offends . Why she needs to come back to your life... I am sensing it good . You need to clear everything to Priya . You know very well how much sensitive she is.'

I know Vikram ..'  Ram sighed as he sat on the bed casually , I know how much in danger my relationship is .. But I am more afraid how she will react...!'

So you actually want to wait , for that bitch Ayesha to disclose every thing to Priya...'  Vikram was sounding worried ..

Ohooo Wait up please .. what's going on !!!Who is Ayesha and why I don't know anything about the same ...'  Neha shrugged her shoulder , Enlighten me ...'

Ram and Vikram looked at each other. The Sighed ...

She used to claim herself as my girl friend , after I took her out for a Date , accepting a challenge... We were young then Neha , we didn't have any worry that what will happen in our future, and yes I do agree , that when people used to ask repeatitively if I and Ayesha were together .. I used to agree with them. But I have nothing to do with her.'  Ram sat disturbed , But who knew that Ayesha is such a psycho... She took it serious; She was adamant to get me. But thanks to God , her family shifted to US , and forcibly took her with them..'

But what does she want now ? it's years right !!!'  Neha enquired ... , have you been in touch with her !!!!'

Are you mad !'  Ram exclaimed , The girl whom I have nothing in mind , why should I even remember her... it was her who contacted me ! I even couldn't recall her first time I meet her in Mumbai !'  Ram paused for a while , It was her who is following me ...'

And why you don't tell Priya every thing about her !'  Neha demanded ..

What I should tell her ... and the kind of insecurities she have had from past .. will she be able to understand what I want to tell her .. Neha she will surly ..'  Ram was stopped by Neha ...

And what if Ayesha tells !!'  Neha asked , Will it be fine to her !'

If Priya loves me .. then she will trust me !!'  Ram sounded confident , Neha she should move on .. she should come out of the past .. do you really think that she is living ... no she is only breathing .. and I do accept it .. I have failed to pull her out of that Nut shell , that world , which she gifted herself !'  Ram sighed deep , shoving his hands through his hairs , he leaned back on the couch , I pray , I can take her out that nut shell .. soon ... I don't want to loose her .. but like she is behaving now is a clear indication somewhere she is slipping out of my hand ... and I cannot bear that Neha .. I may not quit my life if she walks away from me , but I will surly die...'

Turning his face to their life size , wedding portrait , She is the one , who resides at my heart ...'

At office ...

Leaning to the chair , Priya stood content looking at the vast sky ,extended to the horizon... More than kartick she was concerned about her relationship. Come in ...'  She uttered with the first knock at the door.

priya ...'  The visitor called out her name , behind her. Familiar with the voice Priya was shocked to have her as visitor at office.

Ayesha ..you .. and here ...' Priya was pretty surprised ...

Yes .. just want to meet you ... I need to tell you few things ...'  Ayesha didn't even asked before sitting.

Priya grinned , What!! That you and Ram had an affair ...'  Priya settled back on her chair ...

I see you know everything about me and Ram , so you understand that you are standing between me and him ...'  Ayesha was cunning .

With a deep relaxed breath , Priya stood up ...  You know Ayesha ...  I know everything. He has not hidden anything from me ... You and He had nothing but you two were thought to be a couple ...'

Oh priya ...'  Ayesha started laughing like anything unsually and unbelievable she has uttered ... You poor little soul .. we were thought to be a couple ...the biggest joke ...'  Ayesha pulled out a big photo album from her bag , and dumped it on the table..   Go through this and you will understand what we actually have had ...'

I really don't need it Ayesha ..'  Priya pushed the album back to the lady sitting opposite to her , and you can leave now !!'   she ordered ..

Okay priya I will leave but ... one thing you have to accept ... that you are afraid to face the truth. Just for your information , you can surly understand , what we have had in past , that he cancelled his plan , to accompany to the hotel , where I am staying right now .. and also have he said yu about his London trip ?'  Ayesha smiled looking at Priya , Well I guess , your pale face is a clear indication that he has not informed anything .. poor you I take pity on you Priya .. How much you thought and where you ended ..'  Putting back the album in her bag .. Ayesha left ...

Once she reached the exit , she stopped and looked back , By the yes .. we are leaving two days from now ... if you don't believe go and ask him ...and we have tickets on the same flight ...'

Priya sat startled, she didn't want to believe Ayesha ,  but the insecurities from the past , pushed her worse. Priya called Ram's travel agent to know about his schedule.  After getting confirmed about ram's London Tour , priya was shocked , and she believed Ayesha to be true , over Ram ... With her arms wrapped around her belly , she first time spoke to her un born ...

Priya was confirmed by the doctor , just a day before , about her pregnancy. She wanted to share it with Ram , after Kartick takes over the business. More than Kartick , she was thinking about their child , She wanted to give her full time to the kid, that was the major reason behind her decision to step down from the Supreme position of the company.

Baby ... Mamma loves you a Lot ... what if your papa does the same to us , but I promise you I will never live you alone in this world .. among all these cruel peoples selfish peoples .. I will be by you all the time.. Your mamma will protect you from every little danger that will come to you ... Mamma loves you baby .. Mamma Loves you ...' Hugging herself Priya wept like a kid ...

The same Night ...

Exhausted Priya drove back to Sharma Mansion ... She never expected to see her husband waiting for her . Not so pleased but irritated by his presence , Priya walked up stairs. Ram even called her taking her name , but she turned a deaf ear to him. With no reply , even to her father and darling .. she walked up stairs ...

Ram felt insulted and felt even more bad , when Priya neglected her father and Shikha Ji .. He paced to the bedroom , and just in time , he slipped into the room.

Don't you have manner?'  priya yelled out ...

It should be asked to you priya .. I can understand your anger over me .. it's justified... but why you are behaving like a mad insane stupid , for your father and Shikha ji ...'  ram asked back ..

Smiling , unpleasantly , Let it be Ram ... You don't need to think about Darling .. and for father ... huh !! now I know why you are so sympathetic for him ..'  priya threw her laptop bag on the bed ...

Priya I really don't know why you are talking such .. But ... I know you are mad over me. Justifying that I will give you time to calm down ..'  Ram Tried to pull priya

Don't !!'  Priya repulsed and this time she surprised Ram ... , Don't Ram .. and why you are here ? didn't you have to pack ... For LONDON...'  Priya smiled as Ram stood surprised .. What ?? How do I know ?? Right .. Oh Ram .. Your girl friend .. she told me every thing ..'

what?? My girl friend .. do you mean Ayesha by that ?'  Ram asked , controlling his outburst ... 

Gotcha .. so smart my husband is ... How quickly he caught what I am talking about. How sweet Naa...'  Priya Poked Ram ..

Priya behave yourself ...'  Ram ordered ..

is that ... If you want me to behave then Just Go away .. Get Hell out of my Life ...'  Priya shouted over Ram pushing him back ...

What did you say right Now Priya ...!'  He asked out ... again ...

Get the hell out of my life .. My life doesn't allow any cheater ... be it my father or my husband ... Just get out of it Ram ...JUST GET OUT ...'  Priya said , her eyes turned Red in anger.. Ram was furious too .. but he wanted to give Priya time ...  Without stretching the argument .. he left the room. He almost ran down stairs... but his walk stalled as the Kapoor's were there for dinner .

Arey Ram you are already here ... Where is Priya ??'  His mother asked ... Ram tried to behave normal .. he looked around , and lied , that she is tried and was sleeping .. 

She must be , she is really working hard for Kartick...'  Krishna ji added , Sharma ji after that she is all ours ..'  The elders smiled..

Ram's eyes travelled right to the bedroom , where priya locked herself , after he left the room... He didn't want to hate her either , but if she behaves the same way with his family as she did with him, it was very obvious that he will not be able to forgive her . Just when he was thinking for his rescuer , Vikram and Neha entered .. neha could see the worry in Ram's eyes . Learning Priya to be in her Bedroom , she excused herself upstairs. Neha wanted to clear out the misunderstanding before it goes out of their hands.

Though neha , sweetly , called Priya several times , she didn't turned up. The door remained locked. Ram sensed a difference in her behavior. Failed in there mission , when the two friends came down , the seniors asked for Priya .. Ram looked blank without any answer , But Neha showed her presence of mind ..  Wo .. she is sleeping .. she is very tired ..'   she smiled..

Neha is like a daughter to the Kapoors her words were , and will always be acceptable .. She some how managed to keep both the families out from invading Priya's room , hiding the truth of Rama nd Priya's worst fight till date ...  and they have had their dinner without her ...

Next day...

It was 7:30 a.m sharp. The same tapping of the shoes were heard again .. kartick along with his father , shikha ji , masi and Ram looked behind ... The past view came alive ... Priya dressed in her black business suit , with ankle length formal shoes , climbed down stairs ... After managing the wrist watch that was giving little trouble to her , Priya looked and found everyone in the hall , to be surprised ..

What??'  she called out , Why you all are looking at me like you have never seen me ...before ?' She added ..

Di .. but after marriage .. I mean .. you have ..'  kartick tried to speak ... intervened by Priya he stalled .

Look Kartick , I have no such boundation that I have to answer you .. or anyone else .. what I am comfortable to and with I will go along with that only .. I hate intruders ...'  Priya looked at ram direct as she finished ...

Oh ! I see you mean by me.. Right ...'  ram stood up , with half finished food in his plate ...

"have I said that !!'   Priya answered back ..

Priya sometimes ... unspoken words hurts more...'  Ram said..

Oh !! Really"  Priya laughed , Like really , you are hurt ! Aww poor boy ..'  Priya teased ..

PRIYA ..!!'  sudheer ji scolded her ...  , Is that a way to speak to your husband ?'

That's the problem , we women have to agree to what ever our husband's do with us to us ! But we have no right to speak out ...'  She smiled casually , like what mom did ... and killed herself ...'

Priya !!!!!!'  This time meenal was the one to shout ...

Oh come on ...  Aap .. toh baat bhi naa karoo...' Priya shouted back , If you have a had a little shame you would have not stayed back here for a single moment ..'  Priya walked to her masi , But you know what you are the most shameless person I have ever seen in my life ...'

Priya this is not you ...?' Shika Ji spoke this time ... , What happened beta ...' Shika ji stopped Meenal who was walking out of the hall right then . priya you should say sorry to Meenal right now ! This is not a way you should talk with your elders ...'  

Fuming in anger Priya snapped at Meenal and then looking at Ram , she walked out of the room Straight away ... Surprising every person present in the hall ...  

"This is not my Priya !!'  Shikha ji exclaimed , Ram I can sense everything is not fine between you two . Right ?'  She asked ...

Ram looked at the floor , his silence was speaking as loud as his emotions. Shikha Ji sighed deep , considering the importance of the day , when Kartick will take over as the chief of the Business , Shikha ji asked everyone present to deal with the situation ...

At the office ...

Thousand lights flashed as Priya climbed the stage ... with the patent smile she addressed the guest and press present there ...   At last the day arrived ...'  She paused and looked back to her mother's life size portrait , Like it was yesterday , when mom took Kartick to home .. I made a promise to myself that very day ... I will conquer this world for him .. well I may not have reached that podium .. But today when I am going to retire , I can proudly declare ... Kartik is the right person to whom I am passing away the responsibility ..To my all partners , customers , biggies who are associated with us ... please show the same support to him , after me ...'  Priya sipped a little water , And I might be retiring from the company , but still I am still the part of the family as a member of advisory body ...'

Priya walked to Kartick and Natasha ... She not only announced Kartick as the CEO of the Company , but introduced Natasha as the would be wife of just crowned CEO ... Krishna Kapoor was aware of the same , she and dadi clapped for Kartick and Natasha , but Ram who was in dark ... didn't acknowledge the same.

Through out the Party , which followed the press conference .. Ram and Priya Ignored each other ... 

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional update..noone is there with priya..why ram is nt clearing all d mu..he is letting things go wrong...i felt bad for priya 😭... she is dealing with these situation that to in such perion of life while she is going to be a mother...
u penned it diwn suberbly...had tears in my eyes...
ayesha is there to break their relationship 😑
this mu will lead to d separation i guess...
thanks fr d pm..cont soon
Edited by 123fiza - 10 years ago
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

loved the update 😊 seriously im in love with this priya new avatar

hope all MU clear out soon
rayamani thumbnail
after sop long u have updated and it was awesome update.
Alkona thumbnail
Awesome DudeπŸ‘...Breathless and finished reading like eating HotcakeπŸ˜†... As Always being a Crazy Fan of your FF's can't wait for the next update...pls Update this time soon..😭😭😭