Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Heema22

Kanan have a great day .

Enjoy your birthday !! Hard to get older . Every bithday , I wish .and  I want to go back in the past and relive by childhood but that will never happen . 

Thaks for crossing by path .it has been  great pleasure !! 

Have a great Birthday .
       Many happy returns of the great  day !! 
LOVE ,
 HEEMA ðŸ¤—🤗

Turned 30 today! The 20s are now history and I must admit that I am not tooo happy about that ðŸ˜› Cannot believe that I was in such a rush to get older, wiser, and everything in between. But when it happens, you really want to go back a few years and do things differently!

Anyway...Heema, Saumya, Dia...we've never seen each other. We know only so much about each other. But I really mean it when I say you guys are special. Thanks for everything! 🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

[QUOTE=

Anyway...Heema, Saumya, Dia...we've never seen each other. We know only so much about each other. But I really mean it when I say you guys are special. Thanks for everything! 🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

Kanan for long time I have been thinking about  " Milana aur Bichadna " not too long ago I lost one very good friend for pure misunderstanding . I tried to clear it it it was impossible and later she got very suspicious and things got worst and for my mental health I had to give up on incredible relationship . I asked you question about this . I needed karmic answer to satisfy myself . Since then I love this song more than ever  and I know  we out grow of relationship and move on  But I hope to keep in touch with every one of you .
  Dia you donot have to see this.i donot want to bore  you .

Lata sad song my choice 

Kishor Kumar happy song 

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi Dia . ðŸ¤—
  I just finished watching HD 4 episodes. What a punishment to my brain . 
  Today was the limit l Zara and Indira in exact same clothes  and Jewarary ! They both fighting for Rishi ? What for? They both ad no respect for him or his charecter now he is best husband ever? 
  RP fan must be crushed . No one makes any post . 
 Horrible Bollywood masala ! 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Kanan!  I missed the party and seems like Saumya and Heema ate all the cake.  Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful day.   Hope you get to start your 30's with an exciting, adventurous, and healthy year!  Saumya wants me to post a song for you so that her and Heema can come back and make fun of it.  Well, I'm not going to take this anymore!  I'm going to show them how sophisticated my taste in music is 😆

I know this is exactly what you wish for yourself on your brithday (well, at least this is what I wish for- for you and me 😆).   
TBDRESS thumbnail

Hi Dia . ðŸ¤—

I just finished watching HD 4 episodes. What a punishment to my brain . 
  Today was the limit l Zara and Indira in exact same clothes  and Jewarary ! They both fighting for Rishi ? What for? They both ad no respect for him or his charecter now he is best husband ever? 
  RP fan must be crushed . No one makes any post . 
 Horrible Bollywood masala ! 

Hi Heema 🤗 

The Kishore kumar song link is the same as the lata song...give me the kishore kumar happy song link please:) 

4 episodes in a row...oh my...that's quite a feat.  I think they should bring Shweta and Sajini back too--- all 4 fighting over Rishi will be good fun. 
Heema22 thumbnail
Dia Itana Ghusaa ?  I never make fun of your test. I think other way  around.I think we are wired and like all those Rona Dhona songs !!
  I donot think you will ever like any one who plays " Bechari " so forget about it 

BTW
" Bas itana sa Kaub " is my choice of new song too. So you are wrong . I have seen the movie too. 
Heema22 thumbnail
Here is  Kishor Kumar . I used to love his song but lately I like sad one . Strange . I think too much Meenavkumari 

Heema22 thumbnail
You missed the great party . Because of change in CC we missed the plan.. Kanan disappeared for a while and sowed up before me . I was hunting for CC . It was fun .,

R U tennis fan ? 
TBDRESS thumbnail

Dia Itana Ghusaa ?  I never make fun of your test. I think other way  around.I think we are wired and like all those Rona Dhona songs !!
  I donot think you will ever like any one who plays " Bechari " so forget about it 

BTW
" Bas itana sa Kaub " is my choice of new song too. So you are wrong . I have seen the movie too. 

Arrey, I was kidding---now you took me seriously. 

Now I'm on a mission to prove to you that newer songs can have soul too 😆
TBDRESS thumbnail

You missed the great party . Because of change in CC we missed the plan.. Kanan disappeared for a while and sowed up before me . I was hunting for CC . It was fun .,

R U tennis fan ? 

So her birthday is 9th july right? I am confused because of the time difference. 

Tennis- used to follow wimbeldon and all but haven't  in a while.  Probably won't recognize any of the newer players.  Do you watch or play?