Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Atleast this will bring Ranveer down to earth .. i want to see what moves he will pull now at the parties.

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Simple... Ranveer doesn't give an orgasm to the college going kids like Ranbir does. 

Remember that pretentious boring crap Rockstar was a hit & grabbed awards too.

ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Simple...Ranveer doesn't give an orgasm to the college going kids like Ranbir does. 

Remember that pretentious boring crap Rockstar was a hit & grabbed awards too.

😲 ðŸ˜† 
Udaan was wasn't successful at Box Office either.

The main problem was the budget. Which was mainly coz of the damaged sets and delay in shoot while Ranveer was injured. The film was targeted at specific audiences. Btw, Vidya and John were Vimramaditya's choice 7 years ago. But they changed the script with Last Leaf ending.

As I said box office hit other not. A classic for me.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
whaaat this movie failed??

then wth were all these amazing critics talking about???

I thought this movie would make me sleepy like barfi did. is it worth it as a lullaby?

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And also Kahani had Vidya, who is a huge star who has given big hits and carried movies on her own shoulders.

Sonakshi is no Vidya. She doesn't have that kind of star power or acting skills. Lets get real here. If Sonakshi was in Kahani, im damn sure it would flop. Yes the story was the main attraction but Vidya has some role too.

if this is the case how come ghanchakkar bombed. kahaani started very slow at the boxoffice as well. tho it picked up quickly. kahaani was a well made product, it was crisp, there was suspense, which held the viewers till the end.

lootera was a well made movie too, but like someone said, there were no surprises, it was predictable, and for some the pace was slow. lets put it this way, lootera was for select audience. 

btw...i absolutely love vidya.
Edited by briahna - 10 years ago
I heavily enjoyed Lootera and I have partial ADD

Come on does that really surprise anyone 😉
Storybrooke thumbnail
I think Barfi worked because Ranbir has gained massive numbers of fans. Ranveer Singh, with his fewer films, has not.

I'm surprised too, I thought people would want to see Sonakshi. I thought she was one of those newbies who people cared about seeing no matter what (sort of like Katrina). I guess not.
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Udaan was wasn't successful at Box Office either.

The main problem was the budget. Which was mainly coz of the damaged sets and delay in shoot while Ranveer was injured. The film was targeted at specific audiences. Btw, Vidya and John were Vimramaditya's choice 7 years ago. But they changed the script with Last Leaf ending.

As I said box office hit other not. A classic for me.

udaan

Box office[edit]

The film made with a budget of 5 crore and grossed 3 crores. Its verdict as Super-Hit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udaan_(2010_film)

sonakshi and ranveer are new kids on the block...let them experiment. no harm. the kind of praise they got for this movie, no 1001cr movies will get them that.

Originally posted by: dazzelll

1st half is slow, and not everyone's cup of tea.

Maybe that's why Sonakshi threw away the cup of tea in the second half of the film 😆