Is Gul suffering from memory loss?

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it me or Gul actually forgot this scene???/

Zoya and Billo were in the same place that fort and Asad was also there and they didnt meet???

Zoya instead of going and finding Asad went to the cliff to confess???

That supernatural chadar went how many kilometers flying???

Zoya was holding the chadar from one side but then who was holding it from the other side??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. and some questions are never answered πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and there are many more in the long list πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

P.S. I loved the Zoya confessing and Asad feeling it scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

P.P.S. Surbhi was brilliant today throughout the face off...KSG was cute in that small part πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

Edited by RiDz_rox - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually Gul is sufferring from the same deasese (hey i forgot the spelling πŸ˜†)  which Humeira is suffering Maybe while going to Ajmer she travelled with some other producer who is expert with Illogical things and then to reduce her tention the brain took the other producer's way of thinking and she got the Idea lyk her ki how to come on sets and make planning of cheating on veiwers and yeipeee Gul mata Ki jay she has succeeded in doing that.
How smartly she has made us digusted this Illogical magical stuffs and without any harm to TRP Ahh thanks to Kabhi for thatπŸ˜‰
Edited by Guguminti - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Still hoping for this scene. Let's see. Asad going back without Zoya means his prayer was not answered which is ridiculous!

nautanki_anu thumbnail
I don't blame Gul, Ridzu. In hindsight when Gul saw the monstrosity Zoya was wearing while editing this scene she must've fainted n decided to skip this scene πŸ˜†
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gul khan is trying to say plzz dil se dekho show ko(waise dil se kya dekhu billi 😑) and half an hour apne dimag ko rest do
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
EDITING EDITING EDITING as ratings increased so she thinks dere shud b more of Meow Meow πŸ˜‘
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After watching the precap I CRACKED up so bad! Gul actually broke all the laws of physics today and i thought only Tollywood was able to that. πŸ˜† 🀣
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

After watching the precap I CRACKED up so bad! Gul actually broke all the laws of physics today and i thought only Tollywood was able to that. πŸ˜† 🀣

Kabootar jaa jaa jaa..

And...
That dog in HAHK!πŸ˜†

Ab bologi, Tollywood inspired???πŸ˜‰
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL... I was thinking the same thing... The chadar went flying directly to Zoya, she got hold of it and with help of that she climbed up but who was holding it firmly on the other side or was it stuck in some bush... Then the bush might be possessing some supernatural power too... otherwise it is illogical...

Gul has completely lost her mind in praising and promoting Tanveer that she is unable to provide any logical scenes...
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niki_12

Still hoping for this scene. Let's see. Asad going back without Zoya means his prayer was not answered which is ridiculous!

Couldn't help commenting on this...

Asad's prayer was answered...he got his love back...Zoya has returned his love with that ILU at the hill top-that was all he wanted-  she did not need any proof to know nothing had happened, even when Bili stood asking for proof...In fact, right now, Zoya has more trust in Mr. Khan than Mr. Khan himself!πŸ˜‰