Dil ki gharwaali VS Paagalkhaane ki bahaarwaali

Posted: 10 years ago
Iam so sorry to break my promise of not making any post ever,but today I have to and I don't regret because today Indira really made me loose my nerves.😳😳

Haaye main sadke jaava apne hitler pe!β­οΈπŸ‘

I have not watched the whole episode but I was interested in watching the first part only and that is Indira vs Zaara.I can bet that part is the show stealer.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I know,Zaara is nowhere in front of Indira and once again she proved it.πŸ‘

Haaye jo aadmi 8 saalo se Shweta ka nehi hua,jo apni biwi ke nakli maut ke drame se hi paagal vo karega Zaara se pyar.Impossible!Bichaara was in illusion that Zaara was Indira.She just was Indira's reflection nothing else.Zaara was just a temporary replacement of Indira but not her alternative.No one can be Indira's alternative.

Now coming to the episode,today Zaara spoke the most,in cricketing language opener but in slow motion but when our hitler started,she banged on like old Sehwag.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I clapped in each of her dialogues.Har ball pe sixer.Uff!Aise hi thore Rishi is teekhi mirchi par fisla hai.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I laughed when Zaara said that Rishi needed a life partner like her and I loved when indira said that if you love him so much then go and confess to him about your actual identity and Zara's face was a real treat to watch.⭐️⭐️How confident Indira was and how insecured Zaara was.How can these love be compared?Its an insult to love.Zaara tried to make Indira jealous tu tab kaha thi jab tera Rishi mere saath tha and the sixer reply from Indira dekh tu kitna pyar karti hai Rishi se ke tu abhi bhi usey mera Rishi bolti hai tera nehi.Uff Taaliyaa!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lastly and the most important the fighting scene Zaara pushed Indira and Indira got up again and pushed Zaara.The way Zaara twisted ndira's arms and said ye policewaali ka haath hai inme bohot saare mujrimo ne apna dam tora hai and Indira again pushed her and twisted Zaara's arm and said aur ye hitler ki pakar inme usne kahi saalo apne parivaar ki gaari chalaayi hai uff double taaliya!πŸ‘

At last my message Zaara rani you might have seen a bichaari paagal Indira but now you are going to face mast,zabardast,tashanwaali HITLER jiske bachcho ko tumne maarne ki koshish ki hai,vaise hi apni Indira sherni hai upar se tumne uske bachcho ka shikaar karne ki koshish ki ab ye ghaayal khunkhaar sherni hai.Bach ke rahiyo kyuki tere-

JEENE  KE  HAI  CHAR  DIN
BAAKI  HAI  BEKAAR  DIN
JAAYE  JAAYE  JAAYE  JAAYE
EK  BAAR  JO  JAAYE
YE  PRAN  TO PHIR  NA  AAYE
😳😳
Bhaag ja Zaara because we all know as Indira said bohot aayengi aur jaayengi par Rishi ko Indira se koi alag nehi kar sakta.😊😊

So please Zaara chali ja kyuki -

ZINDAGI  NA  MILEGI  DOBAARA.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by -Paulomi- - 10 years ago
Beautiful post n great review of today episode πŸ‘ miss paulomi 
Indira was on fire today n so is Zara 
Zara you really don't know Indira 
Jumna Dayi will pay 4 siding with Zara 

Sorry I forgot to mention about the slaps which are indira's trademark.Aaj to trailer mil hi gaya HITLER ka.I was damn missing it.
Originally posted by Nana101

Beautiful post n great review of today episode πŸ‘ miss paulomi 
Indira was on fire today n so is Zara 
Zara you really don't know Indira 
Jumna Dayi will pay 4 siding with Zara 

thanks
Aha! I loved this post Paulomi! 

I just loved the Indira-Zara segment today πŸ‘
It was too lovely to watch our Hitler in her Hitler form πŸ˜† And that deewani pagal Zara on the other side! πŸ˜‰

Truly amazinnng 😳 

HAHAHA @Zindagi na milegi dobara πŸ‘
Originally posted by Ansfma

Aha! I loved this post Paulomi! 

I just loved the Indira-Zara segment today πŸ‘
It was too lovely to watch our Hitler in her Hitler form πŸ˜† And that deewani pagal Zara on the other side! πŸ˜‰

Truly amazinnng 😳 

HAHAHA @Zindagi na milegi dobara πŸ‘
thanks
hey can any tell me brief update of today n precap cudnt watch...plzzz 
Originally posted by tabu31noor

hey can any tell me brief update of today n precap cudnt watch...plzzz 
brief update is that there was zara-indira tashan in the beginning,you should really watch online,lastly indira made zara captive and locked her in a room to call others but zaara managed to escape and she locked munna and sugandha in that room and lastly zara and indira had a telephone convo where both challanged each other openly

precap indira is searching for rishi's number and after getting it she tried to contact him and zaara hits her head with a vase and she faints.
sahi post Paulomi
like your  post and today's zara Indira scene
expecialy following para
I laughed when Zaara said that Rishi needed a life partner like her and I loved when indira said that if you love him so much then go and confess to him about your actual identity and Zara's face was a real treat to watch.⭐️⭐️How confident Indira was and how insecured Zaara was.How can these love be compared?Its an insult to love.Zaara tried to make Indira jealous tu tab kaha thi jab tera Rishi mere saath tha and the sixer reply from Indira dekh tu kitna pyar karti hai Rishi se ke tu abhi bhi usey mera Rishi bolti hai tera nehi.Uff Taaliyaa
this is for rati and you paulomyπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I enjoyed rati's acting she created two Identities. zara and Indira two diffent persons lag rahe the. hats off to rati and cvs also
Indirane zaraki chakkar lagayee that part also I like.
munna to Indira ki rah me rukawate lane keliye hi paida hua hai
rishi ka pize mudake  jamuna ko dekhana bhi lajawab. nice direction and acting
eisodes r so nice and no repeat. can not watch online also evrywere content rejected😑
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

brief update is that there was zara-indira tashan in the beginning,you should really watch online,lastly indira made zara captive and locked her in a room to call others but zaara managed to escape and she locked munna and sugandha in that room and lastly zara and indira had a telephone convo where both challanged each other openly

precap indira is searching for rishi's number and after getting it she tried to contact him and zaara hits her head with a vase and she faints.

thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ