Wu:8/7-kazi boldi raaz! biwi bhagi miya ke paas!!

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Holllaaa sorry friends today  I was stuck in some very very imp work ... was tied up with house shifting karyakram... khair ...lo bhai abhi online pe dekhi... to yaha utargayi...

NOTE:

Friends Here I am using Antarmukhi - antra
jwalamukhi- amita as she is mad at antra and amit

so please if you don't understand anything in my writing ..pls kindly let me know...  

Episode starts with CID ke bhai bhen rushing towards airport aur phassi gayooo came out of the car and lo bhai ...tyre hua puncture... behn said atul nnah I have to leave for airport to meet amit and bhanda phod of rohan but atul says how will u behn...

ammu bani jhaasi ki rani aur mangne lagi lift ...

Bhai said lift asking no no sister
bhen said no time so chup let me run
In another taxi antarmukhi looking amit aur suryamukhi phool amita ke tasweer and spots ammu asking for lift

antarmukhi offers lift and ammu sits without seeing imaginary sautan of self.

Greetings from back hi amita ammu turns and becomes THE MUMMY RETURNS PART 3
haha I mean jwalamukhi and starts I don't want to sit in the car and gets out of it and tries to become twin sister of PT USHA and Ashwini Nachappa

in the mean while at the airport apun ke  amit babu ...yaha waha kdekhing for his patni ..but she is no where a disheartened pati dev looking around and all couples talking ...

sees himself and amit also talking like that he pulling her leg that ammus suitcase weight is equal to his own weight and so on ... and he smiles ... the other couple looking at whom he was imaginig all this asks him whats the matter and y is looking at them laughing ... heexcuses ...and heads to wards the boarding point.
antarmukhi follows jwalamukhi requesting to wait and listen

Jwalamukhi turns and says ave basss taru shuuu

u antarmukhi barbaadified my zindagi and now asking 5 minutes

ANtarmukhi still trying to desect bigadihui ammus khopdi... and fill some sense in it

( hyahahaa antra was like abbe chup gandi ...pehle tu sun ...aur mein bolti hu ...ek thappad kaan ke neeche kheechke maarne mood mein thi...ROFL)

she finally screams that there is nothing between Me and AMit.

AMmus face faded ...gadha dhari bheem shant hui...

again asks antra whether she is lieing, but she says no ...ammu says no u jhooti kahiki  I did tehkikaat following u like junglie billi

u and my hubby peeped in to divorce rooms of court and spends nights and u want me to think that u both doing raas garba?

FInally ANtra who is literally failing to resist ammu and blurts out the truth that yes we peeped in to divorce rooms of court but its for Me and The sanju babaaa

AMmu kyaaa

and finally entire scenario scene to scene flash documentary given by antra to amita in tatkal express mode and post that antra gets call from pritismobile and she answers its sanju baba . who says that bhaag edi bhaag pakdo tere pati ko ...banda ishaq karta hai tujh se ...he feels that u not ishaqqing him...so he is flying for US...

antra says amit is nice guy u bhaag bewdi bhaaag and stop amit else he will fly and u cant also says amit is super duper firend... he supported us THE VISA CONTRACT COUPLE and as u r friend of priti he didn't reveal ...and asks her to bhaag and pakad her pati devi and clarifies that she is not her sauten

amita leaves and while leaving asks antra whether she can use her taxi ...and antra says go ahead...

(abe dhakkan jab who lift de rahi thi toh tu bohot Akkad dikhake bani na PT USHA ki behn ab kya hua????)

after leaving again she turns back to antra comes to her says maafi and gives ek hug and says America ki ladkiya achi bhi hoti hai ... and leaves

Ammu In taxi ... recollecting his lover boy acts and her kadwi taunts eyes full of tears ...traffic jam...

ammu get downs from taxi seedha directly ghuso andar airport...

airport authorities stops amita but she fights and escapes inside ... few TOM and Jerry bhaagambhaag happens and finally a female cop pakadifies ammu and takes to airport manager

female cop informs manager that ammu ghused inside without ticket and he says I Am hemal patel ...I cant break rules

AMmu says U patel - I patel
 U gujarati - I gujarati

so pls help me in reaching out one person none other than my own pati

pls understand ... and HP asks AP to give him what her husband left ..and ammu says its not thing to give coz itsshe herself.

HP melts and goes to mike and announces amit shah there is a message for you.

AMmu comes infront of the mic and says amit its me ammu... I am stupid I always gives u tension from now I will not do that . I will not change TV channel and I will try to change my self. This is the reason u r leaving for US na ...I will never tangify you. Please come back ...

while the ntire airport is listening to her and reacting to what ever she is saying ...hugging their partners ...

here ammu breaks down ... HP comes to her and pats her and says after listening to this no ne will leave and can leave so be here ...till he comes ...

but he gets a call

he comes to her and says that there are two flights leaving for US so amit was in the flight which already left...

ammu lost hopes leaves from there ... she imagines amit coming to her ...and rushes there ...but doesn't find him and is about to return in vain ...

and she is leaving ...but amit really comes there ...and is calling amita ..

ammu climbing the elevator ... thinks to self " amita u have become fultooo paagal earlier it was only that u use to see amit every where no u r able to hear him .so don't make mazaak of self and chup chap chal
amit says if u had to ignore me then why did u do the announcement?

ammu finally realizes its real amit and not her vehem ...and turns with mouth wide opened after reaching the top ...she says AMit aapp  aap hai?

Amit says nahi ... and says amita I have ever seen an ajeeb ladki like you... I missed my flight for your announcement and you are asking me all behuda questions? all paisa waste...

ammu says ...if its for money don't worry I have FD and MF on my name and says wait...y should I give money I did announcement but ur flight left ... which means ...u did not get into the flight and when u didn't want to gleave they why this drama?

Amit says Drama? and I was doing? Then what was that u were doing filmy announcement ..? a chotu was sitting next to me and was crying and his name is also amit ...and His mom was saying that amit beta that announcement wali aunty is not calling u and we will deffo go to US to ur bua ...and bhagwaan ka shukar hai ki no one knows that Amit is me for whom the announcement is happening... I got used to sharmindafy coz of u

ammu says Haye bechare...and says she is feeling sad for him ...

amit says that she need to feel sad as he was tangifying him...all the while ...and asks her to show that paschatap atleast...

then ammu says u buy dresses for some girl and don't return during nights ... u spend money on her and u go to divorce attorney by looking at all this what should my bheja think?

AMit says ek minute means u r jhasooosing behind me?

AMmu says yes every wife has got right to do jhassosi behind her hubby ...ha to sorry galti hogayi...

he asks doesn't she have trust in him?

ammu says she doesn't have trust in herself ...and she never felt that she can match his expectation ... u want me to say this na

amit asks if u would have asked all this I would have revealed it long back ( arrey ooo dhakkanon ke baap ...jab who puch rahi thi baat kya hai ...tab chupa rustum ki terah jhoot pe jhoot bolta raha aur bathroom mein ghuske baat kar rahe the... ek dungi kan ke niche...ab ayaa bada sach bolne wala)

but if u would have revealed about antra all this naubat wouldn't have come ... he says If I would have revealed all this u wil lsay
amit u don't know the value of marriage ...and u are helping for her divorce

amita says TOH

what I think and what I feel what difference it makes to u?

AMit says " amita we are married ..
ammu says toh

amit says toh  I dont want to lose u

ammu says Kyun?

Amit says Coz I LOVE YOU AMITA

Camera ROlls round the couple ...and screen freezes with their cute eyelock

👏

PRECAP:

AMmu still jhagding with amit why did nt u tell me all this

amit asks her did she give him mauka to tell all this

ammu says I was upset
Amit: Kyun '
'COz I too love you damnit...

all clap ...bg Lalalalalal in male voice...

Finally confession hogayiii

So...super episode jaanus...

Hope u all liked my WU> IF u liked it ..pls hit like button and do share ur views jaaanus ...I know I updated it very late isliye sorry sorry

and pls hit chaska maska meter tooo...and pls pls do comment on all lthe articles related to NISHAD, CHandini, any single article which mentiones AKA

Good night and sleep tight wali hug for all desi jaanus and GOod day wali hi5 for pardesi jaanus re.eee...

shabba khair...
Edited by Sreearabhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musiquelover thumbnail
haddi ugaldi sach aur nikli
biwi ki batti jali
miya ke dil bhi tana hokar jali
miya ko rokne biwi nikli
Hemal patel se mili
patel patel hogayi bhel
biwi ki announcement
biwi uddaas hokar bahar nikli
lo bhai miya se takkar marli
bina tik herah dekhe nikali
miya bulaye biwi pehchaanli
dono lag gayi jhagadne mein
aur miya boldiya ILU biwiii
wah wah mashalla miya biwi ho to aisi
in dono ko alag karne wale nautankiyon ki aisi ki taisi ...

Edited by Sreearabhi - 10 years ago
*queenme* thumbnail
hi,

sorry but can you please write a normal update in english because it is a little difficult to follow what you are saying.. :( no offense... its just that my hindi is not very strong so when you put in some words i dont understand what you are saying.. like jwalamukhi n all.. sorry! i hope you can understand.
Edited by *queenme* - 10 years ago
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: *queenme*

hi,

sorry but can you please write a normal update in english because it is a little difficult to follow what you are saying.. :( no offense.

Hi dear,
ok from next update I will try to write it in normal English...

I write it with mixed style coz I entertains and makes all the readers laugh ...and call it day with laughing...)

anyways ...thanks for the feedback...will try...but cant promise...coz for painful and serious episodes this is the magic wand sorts for me to make the readers smile...

Musiquelover thumbnail

hi,

sorry but can you please write a normal update in english because it is a little difficult to follow what you are saying.. :( no offense... its just that my hindi is not very strong so when you put in some words i dont understand what you are saying.. like jwalamukhi n all.. sorry! i hope you can understand.

here antra I called as antarmukhi
and amita as jwalamukhi as she was too mad at antra and amit
I use such  words and adjectives to make my update spicy

I will make sure u understand from next one ...
*queenme* thumbnail
thanks! i appreciate it! i really love Amita ka Amit and i can understand what you are saying about the sad episodes and making ppl laugh but its just that i dont understand so i am not able to laugh!! haha anyways thanks again...
Musiquelover thumbnail

thanks! i appreciate it! i really love Amita ka Amit and i can understand what you are saying about the sad episodes and making ppl laugh but its just that i dont understand so i am not able to laugh!! haha anyways thanks again...

that's fine dearie... you are always welcome and I am always amicable to make thinks clear and bring some changes in my writing ... 😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for another hilarious super duper update. Love to read your updates as it's gives more beauty to the scene. :)
dirk41 thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I know you worked really hard but it's very difficult to follow so if you don't mind, please use normal English. Thank you!
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hillarious as always sreee...😆. thanks for d awsom blossom update...👏