Drashti and Salman performance : Review - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by manikka

they are best...

Thank you for commenting 
I'm so happy tonight.and you know why. Floating actually, for me that was dance alright.

She is never going to impress some.ive accepted the fact. No complains now.

Salman- what an imagination dude- and baby blue or whatever blue that colour is- its luky for you guys.

Her bruises but the end result must have soothed her I'm sure๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

I'm so happy tonight.and you know why. Floating actually, for me that was dance alright.

She is never going to impress some.ive accepted the fact. No complains now.

Salman- what an imagination dude- and baby blue or whatever blue that colour is- its luky for you guys.

Her bruises but the end result must have soothed her I'm sure๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for commenting 
indeed a fabulous act. it looked simple but very difficult to do. hats off to both salman and DD
mind bloing performance. dey nailed it 
The act was visually , spiritually and aesthetically great but what I noticed and even judges failed to notice or conveniently ignored was dance. Dance element was prevalently missing. Other than that it was fine. Now can't say 30 was well deserved based on the  act where the dance was missing in a dance show like JDJ. If someone could explain me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by farzu3008

indeed a fabulous act. it looked simple but very difficult to do. hats off to both salman and DD

Thank you for commenting 
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

The act was visually , spiritually and aesthetically great but what I noticed and even judges failed to notice or conveniently ignored was dance. Dance element was prevalently missing. Other than that it was fine. Now can't say 30 was well deserved based on the  act where the dance was missing in a dance show like JDJ. If someone could explain me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Some what I missed the dance but looking at the amount of hard work I ignored it.
Thank you for commenting 
Originally posted by farzu3008

Thank you for commenting 
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

Some what I missed the dance but looking at the amount of hard work I ignored it.
Thank you for commenting 
Well, I tried to ignore that too. since it is a dance show, so it was bit hard to let go of the most important part of it.  You're wc.