Posted: 10 years ago
Zara !! 😳
Because She madly loves Rishi &
Which I never find in Indira!!
Edited by -SUMITaholic- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -SUMITaholic-

Zara !! 😳

Because She madly loves Rishi & Which I never find in Indira!!

yes malay bro you are correct!indra never had time for rishi.SHE always gave importance to sn and society and never cared for rk even after mairrage.zara is just opposite and so she is my choice
Originally posted by queenprincess

agree with you and yes my choice is also zara malik she is so passionate and romantic😳i find her character more entertaining and different from indira so its zara malik for me😳

thankyou madam for agreeing with me.Agree with you too :D indra's character is very boaring not as it used to be in the begining :D
Originally posted by lovesumitvats

yes malay bro you are correct!indra never had time for rishi.SHE always gave importance to sn and society and never cared for rk even after mairrage.zara is just opposite and so she is my choice

malay bro can you share it on facebook please :D

<ashish> πŸ˜ƒ

malay bro can you share it on facebook please :D

<ashish> πŸ˜ƒ
Ok! Done!!!πŸ˜ƒ Hmm..!! So, you are Ashish Nawabsab ! Glad to see you here at the forum!! πŸ˜› Why don't you join Sumit AT ??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ok! Done!!!πŸ˜ƒHmm..!!So, you are Ashish Nawabsab ! Glad to see you here at the forum!!πŸ˜›Why don't you join Sumit AT ??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i was always there at forum πŸ˜ƒ but active now πŸ˜† but sad part is that i could never join Sv At becoz i dnt knw how to join πŸ˜† HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES BUT IN VAIN 😭

i was always there at forum πŸ˜ƒ but active now πŸ˜† but sad part is that i could never join Sv At becoz i dnt knw how to join πŸ˜† HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES BUT IN VAIN 😭
Just  Go and Post in Sumit AT : " can/may I join here ?? "πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and you will become a member of the AT !! I am sure everyone will welcome you!  Its as simple as that!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
obviously indira...she is the best in every sense..and acting wise rati is doing a brilliant job as both zara and indira...

Just Go and Post in Sumit AT : " can/may I join here ?? "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and you will become a member of the AT !! I am sure everyone will welcome you! Its as simple as that!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i have tried that bro but no1 added me 😑 ok bro i will try once more πŸ˜ƒ but could you please give the link? πŸ˜ƒ