im glad slb didnt change the script

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
slb stories yes tragic but if samud was happy would jenam grow as actors we wouldnt have wonderderful performances i mean in iss pyar arshi had some tough times why samud any diffrent they are unique  Edited by khanrocks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eeeeeeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

slb stories yes tragic but if samud was happy would jenam grow as actors we wouldnt have wonderderful performances i mean in iss pyar arshi had some tough times why samud any diffrent they are unique 

yes this unique love will only make them best jodi ever on tv.👏
aarti_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% agree Khan :) I think the story is more genuine now & everyone keeps bashing Saras for rejecting Kumud once again but they forget that he is human too & it is human to err. He wants to rectify but it will be too late kind of like how life is for most of us .. time waits for no one .. but on the bright side Saras and Kumud love eachother  unconditionally .. yes Kumud might hate him for sometime but hate only exists where there is love so all good :) Everyone who is upset about the upcoming track need to give this track a chance! If SLB wanted this show to be like any other show .. why would he have made this show to begin with? His signature lies in tragedies that are so beautifully etched on screen 😃 PLEASE GIVE IT A CHANCE GUYS !!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you! Agreed! 
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The beauty of Saraswatichandra is that it is a unique lovestory with Gautam Rode making it look real. Life is not all rosy and sometimes one may end up marrying somebody but having loved someone else before. Saraswatichandra is all about  how this love will stand the test of time and all hurdles, and we should appreciate it for that.
khanrocks thumbnail
slb knows what hes doing and true to his craft