Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire12345678 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">On my to do list for Sunday "go and buy a bullet proof jacket, from where?" πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Savitri would never be his.
What does Satya have that RK doesnt?
For a start he's not evil or killed anyone. He has a heart of gold and is very caring towards everyone not just Savitri and thinks about others feelings. Isnt that why Savi fell in love with him and most likely Damyanti with Veer. The list is endless.
You know what your last question reminded me of. After RKs 24 hours on loan body is destroyed by Savitri after he touches her, he begs his mother to get him a permanent body. When he does he goes to Savitri and tells her he has a human body just like her Satya πŸ˜† and that too after he exposes himself πŸ˜†</font>

I will borow u one
My dad has one he is obssesed with all these things
Love changes everyone so if savi would try she could change rk to be a better person he was bought up like that its not his fault its vishus fault lol and also as a demon he does have a heart of gold in his ,clan
Savi never wanted see his love n good side she was very judgemental
Yeah he looked soo hot na
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nahhh i would want to shot u with a bullet (wear a bullet proof jacket) 🀣
He did not deserve to be toyed with
He loved her if she could not reciprocate it then she should have not toyed his feelings
She can do anything for satya and that would be right
If rk does anything for savi then its wrong
Why?? Thats unfair
He would not have killed satya if damyanti would have completed him and be his
I mean what does satya have that rk doesnt

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">On my to do list for Sunday "go and buy a bullet proof jacket, from where?" πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

For a start he's not evil or killed anyone. He has a heart of gold and is very caring towards everyone not just Savitri and thinks about others feelings. Isnt that why Savi fell in love with him and most likely Damyanti with Veer. The list is endless.
You know what your last question reminded me of. After RKs 24 hours on loan body is destroyed by Savitri after he touches her, he begs his mother to get him a permanent body. When he does he goes to Savitri and tells her he has a human body just like her Satya πŸ˜† and that too after he exposes himself πŸ˜†</font>

I will borow u one
Love changes everyone so if savi would try she could change rk to be a better person he was bought up like that its not his fault its vishus fault lol and also as a demon he does have a heart of gold in his ,clan

Had to shorten the quotes, getting too long.
Yes, love can change people, but not someone like RK. He would never change completely. Its not as if Savi would have to change RK from being a drunk or whatever. He has played with peoples lives. Its major damage. she would never love  a person like that.
It was Gulikas fault too.
And isnt that what RK wanted to do to Satya, instill all the bad habits in him so Savi doesnt love him?  But it didnt work.
To me he didnt look hot, he was pushing himself on Savitri. He wanted her to love his body too.

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Nahhh i would want to shot u with a bullet (wear a bullet proof jacket) 🀣
He did not deserve to be toyed with
He loved her if she could not reciprocate it then she should have not toyed his feelings
She can do anything for satya and that would be right
If rk does anything for savi then its wrong
Why?? Thats unfair
He would not have killed satya if damyanti would have completed him and be his
I mean what does satya have that rk doesnt

[/QUOTE]

I will borow u one
Yeah he looked soo hot na [/QUOTE]

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Had to shorten the quotes, getting too long.
Yes, love can change people, but not someone like RK. He would never change completely. Its not as if Savi would have to change RK from being a drunk or whatever. He has played with peoples lives. Its major damage. she would never love a person like that.
And isnt that what RK wanted to do to Satya, instill all the bad habits in him so Savi doesnt love him? But it didnt work.
To me he didnt look hot, he was pushing himself on Savitri. He wanted her to love his body too. </font>
[/QUOTE]

Hawww 😲
Why could not love change RK
thats unfair discrimination with my rk lol
Hey everyone has body needs and desires 😳
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire12345678

I will borow u one

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Had to shorten the quotes, getting too long.
Yes, love can change people, but not someone like RK. He would never change completely. Its not as if Savi would have to change RK from being a drunk or whatever. He has played with peoples lives. Its major damage. she would never love a person like that.
And isnt that what RK wanted to do to Satya, instill all the bad habits in him so Savi doesnt love him? But it didnt work.
To me he didnt look hot, he was pushing himself on Savitri. He wanted her to love his body too. </font>

Hawww 😲
Why could not love change RK
thats unfair discrimination with my rk lol
Hey everyone has body needs and desires 😳

He's too evil to be changed dear. He would miss it all then all the love for Damyanti would turn to hatred.
But Savi doesnt want his body or to  fulfill his desires

Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think everyone should be given another chance so y not RK...lol sorry Fiz but the thing is i used to feel sad for Savitri when RK used to torture her and Satya...Then the whole playing with RK's emotions thing happened and its like it changed my views on it...

I think since i never considered RK a villan in the story, I just considered him a psychotic lover which is why for me its hard to distinguish who is exactly bad or not but of course he IS the villan so i just contradicted mysself there ehe...πŸ˜†

TO top it off: with the recent events happening in the story, Savitri has used all five of those things: saam, dhaam, dhand bedh and well not sure if its five or four but then we think: was it right on her part or not...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: Sonu2510

<font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think everyone should be given another chance so y not RK...lol sorry Fiz but the thing is i used to feel sad for Savitri when RK used to torture her and Satya...Then the whole playing with RK's emotions thing happened and its like it changed my views on it...</font>

<font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think since i never considered RK a villan in the story, I just considered him a psychotic lover which is why for me its hard to distinguish who is exactly bad or not but of course he IS the villan so i just contradicted mysself there ehe...πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">TO top it off: with the recent events happening in the story, Savitri has used all five of those things: saam, dhaam, dhand bedh and well not sure if its five or four but then we think: was it right on her part or not...πŸ˜•</font>

Very super true sonu
U r soo right
Byw dek forum memebers r in fiz team lol
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire12345678

Very super true sonu
U r soo right
Byw dek forum memebers r in fiz team lol

Actually when news came that Ashu is coming in Savitri we had a overload of those fans in the forum like u urself ehe so I am not surprised they are on Fiz's team...never the less we have some loyal RK fans also...u will be 50-50 na Saira πŸ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail

I think everyone should be given another chance so y not RK...lol sorry Fiz but the thing is i used to feel sad for Savitri when RK used to torture her and Satya...Then the whole playing with RK's emotions thing happened and its like it changed my views on it...

I think since i never considered RK a villan in the story, I just considered him a psychotic lover which is why for me its hard to distinguish who is exactly bad or not but of course he IS the villan so i just contradicted mysself there ehe...πŸ˜†

TO top it off: with the recent events happening in the story, Savitri has used all five of those things: saam, dhaam, dhand bedh and well not sure if its five or four but then we think: was it right on her part or not...πŸ˜•

Yes, everyone deserves a second chance but after everything he has done it was right for Savitri in what she did. See the bigger picture,  he would have destroyed the world. She played along  with his infatuation for  her  for a few hours, whilst RK harrassed her ever since he got his head back.

As for this, saam, dhaam whatever, i dont understand what it means so cant say anything on that.

<font color="#996600" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually when news came that Ashu is coming in Savitri we had a overload of those fans in the forum like u urself ehe so I am not surprised they are on Fiz's team...never the less we have some loyal RK fans also...u will be 50-50 na SairaπŸ˜†</font>

Nope i am in rahu only
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Really? What will happen to ur poor Ashu?? πŸ˜†