Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Haha why would I kill you? Yes I think Deepika's height and athletic body sometimes makes her look manly..in one of the IIFA performance pictures she looks manly...but I still think compared to Sonakshi, she is more feminine looking. Something about Sonakshi has never really appealed to me. I think she's a very good actress, better than Deepika, Sonam, etc...but..you know? Some people you connect to and some you just think act well...but beyond that they don't hold any interest for you..and I'm not even a fan of Deepika honestly.

See the thing is, I don't think anyone after Madhuri has had that kind of feminine grace. ..woh baat hai hi nahin...maybe Aishwarya did... Vidya was very graceful in Parineeta, but she has put on a lot of weight and it's not exactly the same anymore. Sonam looks extremely graceful and dignified many times, but she is also awkward at times. Deepika as Shantipriya was very graceful.  So it's like between them all who is more graceful..if I compare to Madhuri, I'll just have to say none. 😆

Sonakshi will be hot in a different way Bri..but Deepika has always had more buzz around her because she's hot. She has the capability to get all the guys you know.

oh fissshhh this is heading into some major dangerous zone.
achha...so now we talking about connection. vidya, kareena and ALL are better actress than kat..right. yes right briahna. bilkul sahi boli...
tell me how come kat has been ruling, i mean to say connected more than these ones. 
tell me...kat the STAR...not the ACTRESS.

jwaab deh mujhe...

🤣

oh and sona and deepu...2 mardanis gonna rule now.
jai ho bollwyood...

size zeros...RETIRE pls!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^Areee I was talking about myself with the connect with respect to Sonakshi...not others...explaining that I, me, myself, just am not a fan of Sonakshi despite her being a good actress. Its not that I don't want Sonakshi to rule or whatever...but I just don't connect you know?

I have never ever  connected to Katrina nor will I ever connect so I cannot explain that one to you. 😆 I actually cannot stand to watch Katrina on screen. 😆

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

^Areee I was talking about myself with the connect with respect to Sonakshi...not others...explaining that I, me, myself, just am not a fan of Sonakshi despite her being a good actress. Its not that I don't want Sonakshi to rule or whatever...but I just don't connect you know?

I have never ever  connected to Katrina nor will I ever connect so I cannot explain that one to you. 😆 I actually cannot stand to watch Katrina on screen. 😆

😆

see choco, and i agree with you, the connection is very important. and thats where i think kat won. somehow she did connect with many. her huge fan base is a proof. 

don't you want to see an actress win over a star. thats why i loved when vidya won many rounds over the stars.

anyways...i better run now..going for swimming, i hope i don't get drowned...i want to come back and win this bhahabharat!
pray for my safefy choco...😆

keep the forum alive choco!

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: briahna

😆

see choco, and i agree with you, the connection is very important. and thats where i think kat won. somehow she did connect with many. her huge fan base is a proof. 

don't you want to see an actress win over a star. thats why i loved when vidya won many rounds over the stars.

anyways...i better run now..going for swimming, i hope i don't get drowned...i want to come back and win this bhahabharat!
pray for my safefy choco...😆

keep the forum alive choco!

Are Bri I never said ki I have a problem with Sonakshi being on top. ..at least she can act. But that doesn't mean I have to be or I will be a fan of hers. 😆 Kareena was quite popular but I wasn't really a fan of hers either. I'm used to folks I don't like too much being very popular in BW. 😆

Haha I hope you had fun swimming. 😆