Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hahaha i understand u guyz not liking Ahem rant especially on Gopi.. But why dont u thought Ahem is right he dont want to see his wife in another trouble.. He dont want any mess in his family nd house.. Or Gopi she the elder bahu of MM being that Ahem make sure her towards her responsibility so does he did any thing wrong.. I dont think so? Ahem always support her plz dont say this that he never support her.. If really not so he nor left her business n house he roaming here n there change his look bearing unwanted trouble just cause of who *Gopi the Mahan* im not agree with it.. Ahem always stood by her side n with metter wht he felt.. Gopi never shows her trust on him never share her worry with him she mostly does all those deeds whom Ahem stop her.. Any man like Ahem get anger when he saw condition of his house.. When he saw his mom screaming.. Or his file we all know how much Ahem is serious towards his work if he give his file to Gopi so that her damm responsibility to take care his file neither throw on sofa n went on other chorse.. Ahem anger his rant, yelling and screaming all was justified Gopi deserves it turely.. She never understand wht Ahem want.. She knows all her stupid fear.. She over reacting on her damm fear.. Not Ahem..
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
@Deepa dont know how he gonna react on them.. But see Meera is also a walking child or we had seen she never touch his Papa's any stuff.. Which means she know how important these stuff for him.. Or She only love to play with her toys..

no Deepa how u forget Ahem always obey his family decision without metter how much that decision got on his nerves.. He never utter No when his Mom shows green flag.. Ahem not happy with this school hoopla from starting but he got agree just for Gopi sake.. Eventhough Gopi fear towards Meera education was right but she over react on this to much.. My friend teaching in playschool or she telling me every school have cretain age group.. They perfer 2.5 years kids to 4 years only.. So how than Cvs shown one year kids goes to school.. 😕 or she said before admission they take some lil test of Kid.. Just make sure he/she speaks well they should toilet trained..
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼       Ahem was awesomeEdited by ANJ4 - 10 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Well said Anasuya and Dipsy👏

Ahem has been totally insensitive to Gopi in my pov right from the start of this track.. His joke about the laptop was out of place and so is his instant shouting for anything that goes wrong. 

I am not as kindas you too and I would say Ahem needs to grow up and stop being a bully to Gopi and also take more interest in Meera. 
If he has a view on things then make your point logically. Don't shout at the very person you know would never reply back. That is bullying of the highest order.. Sheesh.. However good the acting, Ahem is just too much out of line with Gopi.. High time he takes a good look at himself before accusing others😡
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Hahaha i understand u guyz not liking Ahem rant especially on Gopi.. But why dont u thought Ahem is right he dont want to see his wife in another trouble.. He dont want any mess in his family nd house.. Or Gopi she the elder bahu of MM being that Ahem make sure her towards her responsibility so does he did any thing wrong.. I dont think so? Ahem always support her plz dont say this that he never support her.. If really not so he nor left her business n house he roaming here n there change his look bearing unwanted trouble just cause of who *Gopi the Mahan* im not agree with it.. Ahem always stood by her side n with metter wht he felt.. Gopi never shows her trust on him never share her worry with him she mostly does all those deeds whom Ahem stop her.. Any man like Ahem get anger when he saw condition of his house.. When he saw his mom screaming.. Or his file we all know how much Ahem is serious towards his work if he give his file to Gopi so that her damm responsibility to take care his file neither throw on sofa n went on other chorse.. Ahem anger his rant, yelling and screaming all was justified Gopi deserves it turely.. She never understand wht Ahem want.. She knows all her stupid fear.. She over reacting on her damm fear.. Not Ahem..

Sherry, if Gopi was not 'mahaan'she would have left Ahem long ago.. Accused him of torture and rightfully sent him to jail. She was Mahaan and hence he escaped the consequences of his actions.

I have a few questions to ask..

1. Why does a grown man want his wife to take care of his every chore? Cannot Ahem place his file in a safe place. The house is now a play school. Ahem was stupid and having seen the consequences of his stupidity he blames Gopi as she is the easy target.. A coward in my opinion.. Sorry for being blunt.

2. In this time and age, who does not take backups somewhere in a pc?is Ahem a good businessman? He seems to not understand the concept of going paperless😆

3. If Gopi can find solutions to Ahem's office troubles like in the Jigna track,why cannot Ahem support Gopi who is actually only helping his own sister? Being serious about work has nothing to do with it..it is just a case of being selfish even with your immediate family..so sad that Ahem cannot become more a family man and Gopi has to pull his weight for him..

And really.. Is it so wrong to want to work on something other than housework? Is it so wrong to make mistakes a few times but learning from them? Why should Gopi not be allowed to make mistakes? And when she does why should she be publicly insulted like a piece of trash?
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Sorry Harini but im not agree with u.. Ahem is right his anger towards Gopi was right.. He is her husband or if he expect something from her or when he sees thats not fulfill it like he wants ho his anger or rant was justified.. I dont think Ahem need any reality check.. Or yes He always love to do Meera chores or he indeed taken interest in her daughter.. Gopi loves doing social work just for her being Mahan habbit Modi's always stuck in trouble.. Anyway one of them ever realised it to Gopi neither.. now again just sake Gopi Modi's get in new trouble.. When Ahem said No for Meeru school so why she not obey him.. Or Laptop joke was an joke any husband kidding with wifes they compair their kids with each other i dont think there something wrong.. Come why u guyz always admire Gopi.. She isnt bechari...! This bechari knows everything but forget when it comes towards urShi..
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
@Harini.. Ahem not shouting at her lovingly.. He must given his file to Gopi because he go for having his lunch.. Or if a husband given his any important file to his wife thats Wife responsibilty to take care of it nor to throw on sofa n left out.. Ahem very serious towards his work we all knew that. Or any person got anger when his extrem hardwork ruins like so badly just when he left for his presatation.. Ofcourse he have some backup.. But on the spot or hardwork or effect spoilt like hell any man should get anger.. Or Ahem so..

I think u forget dear.. Gopi herself choose to do his very chorse he never force her.. Infect he not liking it even she touch his any stuff.. Being a wife that part of her duty dear.. Ahem wont froce her to do ever.. Plz dont seeing one side of coin watch out both sides..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Sorry Sherry. I am going to stick to my pov. If Ahem really wanted Meera not in school, he should not have said "I leave it to mom". That is just escaping the responsibility.. So when Ahem could not offer any other valuable argument against the move, he stepped back saying, ask mom😕  really?  That is bad..

What is worse is closing his eyes to the turmoil at his sister's life and asking his wife to just make sure that things are ok.. A good husband would have helped her practically and it tell her she has the entire responsibility and then blast her for stumbling initially.. Worse, his anger and disrespect is in front of everyone and then we wonder why UrShi treat Gopi like they do.. Heck, even her husband treats her like trash when it suits him..

There is no excuse for blind anger.. Btw who is Gopi helping? Her nanad.. This is not any Mahaan act.. Just being a true family.. Just because Ahem forgets that does not mean his action is justified.

And anyway if the file was so important, it is more stupid to want your highly stressed wife who has been working all day just like you to keep it safely.. Does not ahem have hands and cannot he do that safe keeping himself? Naa.. After all he is the husband and hence can treat his wife as he wants..

Again Sherry, take this as a small pov from a woman who has seen and experienced abused victims..

What Ahem does is what a serial abuser would do.. He is really out of line and as I am sure that you do not agree.i am not going to continue repeating the same 😊
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 10 years ago
Mrs_Ojha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you Justlikethat1.
Ahem was not rocking - he was bullying her in front of everyone, including his small daughter and many small children, because he knew that Gopi will never answer him back. Gopi's fault in this is only that she continuously allows everyone around her to walk on her and humiliate her. I hope that a day comes when she finds her self-respect and starts answering back (I really, really want to see this!)

I have not seen the serial at the start, only for the last year or so, but it never occurred to me that Ahem is a good husband. Actually, I find him an emontionless, selfish guy who only cares for himself. He doesn't care  what is going on in his house as long as he has peace. He does not even care about Gopi or Meera - only his mother is a goddess for him. If he had a more sophisticated, educated wife, she would never allow to be treated like this or spoken to like that. I don't think that he can appreciate how lucky he is that he has Gopi. Another kind of girl would just walk out of the house out of self-respect long time ago.
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am appalled that words like "abuser" are used for Ahem! yes he abused Gopi in the first year of their marriage...but now? If Gopi does not expose Urshi even when she knows the truth do we question her loyalty to the Modis? then why brand Ahem the abuser now? yes I agree he is wrong now but an abuser is someone who gets pleasure out of abuse. So is Ahem deriving any pleasure out of this? has he stopped loving Gopi because he yelled at her? What he did was a mistake and I would like to see him realize that and of course not repeat it but to say that he is an abuser is too harsh. Yes he shouted at her as he knew he would gain nothing out of telling anything to Kinjal but it does not mean he wants to abuse her!
The problem lies in Koki's so called usool regarding Dhawal...he has gone out of his way so many times to help them and her usool never came in the way when it came to taking help from him. But she always clams up when Dhawal needs help. None of this nonsense would have happened if the Modis did not punish Dhawal for Kinjal being a spoilt brat (they are to blame for that too!)Edited by dipsy80 - 10 years ago