Can Taareyein's/Vrimanian's be more proud??

Posted: 10 years ago
Ha,now from where to start.Right now am such a proud proud fan of both Amar and Vrinda,and they themselves make us feel more proud.They gave us Taarey,they made us fall in love with Taarey all the more.Amar got nominated for ITA being the 1st among the whole cast to be nominated and he so deserved it.During the episode's of last week Vrimar yet again proved that they are the best actor's.So awesome they were that other talent actor's appreciated them.And now it's Vrinda.Our star has been nominated for gold award's along with big names.Whoa isn't that gr8?Vrinda is the first frm the cast of D3 among all the girl's who got nominated and that too for a unique award.Wish u luck Vrinda,superproud of u.
Amar and Vrinda you guy's make me fall in love with you both all over again.Proud to be ur fan and am sure both of u have just started climbing the heights of success.You guy's deserve the best coz u are the best.
Yap, amar who was first one to be nominated from whole d3 and now VD who has been nominated, She is the first girl who has been nominated from d3 opppss not from d3 whole channel v. 
She deserves it😊 
OMG OMg I would not be able to profess in words how proud I am of thse two their could be no more better deserving candidates .These two were made to play Taarey they create magic and everyone can see the ability and specially acting ability they bring that its not amature but plays in the big leagues .They are genuine and amazing and all the best to them 
Originally posted by TaaniRocks

OMG OMg I would not be able to profess in words how proud I am of thse two their could be no more better deserving candidates .These two were made to play Taarey they create magic and everyone can see the ability and specially acting ability they bring that its not amature but plays in the big leagues .They are genuine and amazing and all the best to them
to be nominated itself u have to be the best and that say's it all.
Originally posted by -upama-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yap, amar who was first one to be nominated from whole d3 and now VD who has been nominated, She is the first girl who has been nominated from d3 opppss not from d3 whole channel v.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">She deserves it😊</font>
so proud to be her fan,the first female to get nominated from channel v
Proud is the only word I can use right know
Love them vrimar/taarey
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

to be nominated itself u have to be the best and that say's it all.

Like you said THEY ARE THE BEST 
and Vrinda di is the first girl from channel V ...so enough said 
Results speak for themselves

AMAR and VRINDA are the best 
hope CVs see that their talent need to be focused on and they deserving two.

yaa...firstly amar & then vrinda wow...both were talented actors ...proud to be their fan always...n they deserve this because they are best actors...
i have no words to speak about vrimar's perfection and talent,they r just superbly superb,vrinda-most bashed person frm d3 is nominated for gold award,sunke hi proud proud feel hota hai,she proved herself.and amar is best.vrimar rock.proud to be vrimarian
The Days are getting better for VD πŸ˜Ž 
She is slowly climbing up the ladder of success with our constant support and love 
Her positivity and bold nature made us love her more n more .
Her acting skills are widely being appreciated these days and now her curvilicious Fit Body too πŸ˜‰