SUNIDHI-CHAUHAN FC:READ PG46 NOW!!!

Posted: 17 years ago

Hosts: Sikh Kuri (Pooja), Pyaari_puja & gk_09 (Gurpreet)

Her brush with singing began in right earnest in front of the Lord himself. Sunidhi gave her first performance at the age of four at a local temple in Delhi and everybody noticed her voice. Rehearsals for a musical career began at small gatherings and local functions and she soon made her presence felt in all the competitions she participated and won. It was here that the foresight of a supportive family came to her aid. Realising that her daughter had a gift in her voice and the place for her to be was Mumbai the family migrated to the city. The voice was heard on the various stage shows held in the city and also with yesteryear child star and television anchor Tabassum. Early Breaks Kalyanji – Anandji the men who from the beginning have encouraged fresh talent and gave to the industry many of the current crop of singers like Sadhana Sargam, Sonali Vajpai etcetera were planning a show on child prodigies called Little Wonders. Kalyanji spotted the then eight-year-old child and she joined them for a number of stage shows where she sang, in spite of her tender age, songs of Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosale and Ila Arun. Sunidhi first became a sensation on the nationally telecast music show on T. V. called Meri Awaz Suno. The youngster was competing with a number of seniors in age and experience and one of the judges was Lata Mangeshkar. Sunidhi won the show and the primma donna congratulated her and enquired about her training. With uncontrollable joy and tears in her eyes she replied that she had not undergone any training and Lata didi offered to train her. With such a compliment and offer Sunidhi could have rushed into the filmi world, but she waited for four years before she made the first big attempt. "That was the time my voice was changing, so I decided not to sing.

It was frustrating sometimes but I was confident of making it", iterates Sunidhi. Her first break in a Hindi film was in the film Shastra followed by Gang, Veergati, Dahek, Bade Dilwala, Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, Shyam Benegal's Samar and Vidhu Vinod Chopra film Mission Kashmir. The Breakthrough Her first breakthrough however was in Ram Gopal Varma's Mast. She sang the hit 'Ruki Ruki Si Zindagi' and also three other songs in the film. Sandeep Chowtha's first film as a composer got an ideal virgin voice in Sunidhi and her song became the most memorable number in the film. The youngster belies her age and the zing thing, which composers look for, resides in her voice right now. She also seems to be genre defying at her age jumping from folk to semi – classical with ease. Sunidhi had also cut her solo album called Aira Gaira Nathu Khaira.

The Future The future is a funny term when applied to a prodigy as everything seems to be happening in a hurry for them. The 10th standard girl, who has to avoid junk food and also regular studies, shuttles her days giving concerts abroad or recording songs in the studios, sometimes three in a day. Success has come and Sunidhi is enjoying it. With her desire to become another Mariah Carey in ten years from now, she is on the right path. Amen to that. A child prodigy who migrated to Mumbai from Delhi to pursue a singing career struck gold with a song 'Ruki Ruki Si Zindagi' from Mast. Since then there is no looking back. With Jungle , the baptism by fire has been well and truly over. She has steadied her position and no longer is considered a greenhorn with plum assignments seeking her.

Please use ONE of these siggys for promtional purposes of the S.C Club😊

Thanks to celina7

Thanks to Tuhmari_Khushi- [please do not use this it was made specifically for gk_09

*******List of some of Sunidhi Chauhan Songs*******

Aashiqui meri- China Town

Dosti ho gaye ray- Aaghaaz

Ta thaiya ta thaiya- Aamdani Atthanni Kharcha Rupaiya

Nasha Nasha- Aan- men at work

Gela Gela Gela- Aitraaz

Mehbooba Mehboooba - Ajanbee

Deedar de (Dus)

Sajana ve sajana (Chameli)

Papa ki pari hoon main (Main prem ki deewani hoon)

Mujkho nheed aaya hai (Anjabee)

Aadat Ho Chuki Hai - koi Aap Sa  

Mummy Ko Nahin Pata- Chocolate  

Bindaas- Krishna Cottage

Ishq Kabhi Kariyo Na - Musafir  

Teri Galiyon Se - Main Aisa Hi Hoon  

Jaago Na - Kyaa Kool Hai Hum  

Oh! What A Babe - Rakht  
Raat Kuchh Aur Thi - (Remix) - Jo Bole So Nihaal  

Nasha Nasha Nasha - Aan  

Aa bhi ja -Sur

Kar Doon Kamaal - Mujhse Shaadi Karogi  

Chaska Chaska - Kyaa Kool Hai Hum  

O Makhna Ve - Dil Maange More  

Mehboob mere, mehboob mere- Fiza

Ishq samundar- Kaante

Chal Hat- Shaadi ka Ladoo

Mere haath mein tera haath ho- Faana

Bumbro- Mission Kashmir

Bidei - Omkara

Crazy kiya re- Dhoom 2

Yeh mera dil pyar ka -Don- the chase begins

*****List will be updated soon*****

Awards

FILMFARE AWARDS (2004)
BEST PLAYBACK SINGER (FEMALE)
NOMINATED 
Sunidhi Chauhan - Dhoom (2003) 
FILMFARE AWARDS (2005)
NOMINATED 
Sunidhi Chauhan - Dus (2004) 
Sunidhi Chauhan - Parineeta (2004) 
IIFA AWARDS (2004)
WON 
Sunidhi Chauhan - Dhoom (2003)  

****List will be upadated ****

Members

Sikh Kuri( Pooja)

paagalhoonmain

soniajhee

~Indian Doll~

vinit_fan (Meetu)

gk_09 (Gurpeet)

Leenasmg

kripaloveangad

Aryan~Bhai~MBBS

GroovyChick

Pyaari_puja

jaswir_lover

ankuhujulover

Tara

sp_2012

Jeddah_Boy

mallika_14

Miss Netherland (Pia)

~rahul ki rani~

girly_arshxoxo

x_Pooja_x

*ROSHNI*

Sweet_Kp(Khair)

bewafa420

Mary kate

*Priyanka Rox*

R*D*

-Ananya-

x_tanya_x

filmigirl12693

AbhayVakil_1992

Naughty_n_nice!!!!

monujassu

momogrl21

Jenny1000

coolsonu

iluvabhijeetsaw

basanti_diya

thakor88

There will be lots to look forward to: contests, audios and videos, we will have a mastiful time!!! 😊

36 China Town - Aashiqui Mein Teri - Video- click the Link Below!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta9T3aMsPD0

Maaihya video link: click below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnmjdpERBBI

Performing in concert:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YF1hlA1hwz4

Sajana Ve Sajaana: chameli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyEeDXww7Ag

Audios

Click here to listen to - sukhwindra-singh-sunidhi-chauhan---musafir---saaki

Currently...

A exciting new contest up page 40

Edited by Sikh Kuri - 17 years ago
i want to join it..i like sunidhi very much..the one aashiqui meri i think that is the best song of her
Welcome!!! Come guys join in!!! This club is gonna rock, We will have loads of contests etc... and have a mastiful time, so join the club 😊
Edited by Sikh Kuri - 17 years ago
hiiiiiii... i want to join in πŸ˜›
OMG..!!

Sunidhiiiiiii:D I such a great fan of hersssss πŸ‘

Im joining..!!

Originally posted by Sikh Kuri

Welcome Vinit! 😊

awwwww....thanx..😳

btw my name is Meetu😳