Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yu-know-who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tabu31noor

maan liya indra nahin gayi but zara itni jaldi MA gayi to uska trak nahin end ho jayega😕wo itni jaldi nahin jaa sakti...but this time i want indra to teach her gud lesson so she never return back in their life😡remmber usne sweta ko kitne mature way me handlle kiya tha wn she returns in indu rishi life...ko wo jate hue indra ki apna inspiration kah kar gayi... i want indra to deal zara like this😛else usse achcha maza chakaye hitler andaaz me😆abhi tak zara ne sirf mental indra ko jhela tha real indra kaisi hai usse pata chalna chahiye chahiye😆

yesss! ..zara has no idea who she is messin up with this tym... indira !!!!..she has only seen her..as mentally unstable . she is yet to witness her Hitler avatar.. and ...then she stands no chance against indira...countdown fo zara has just started..!...

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hazel---haichee

yesss! ..zara has no idea who she is messin up with this tym... indira !!!!..she has only seen her..as mentally unstable . she is yet to witness her Hitler avatar.. and ...then she stands no chance against indira...countdown fo zara has just started..!...

yes jiske saamne sameer,rajrani,dulari yahatak ke bt nehi tik paayi ye zaara kya cheez hai and zaara only knew paagal indira she doesn't knpw the hitler indira