will priya giveup her second born?

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
lately ive been getting the feeling that priya will eventually decide to give her second born baby to natasha to make her stable...i hope im wrong..i want priya and ram to have that baby and bring him/her up.

does anybody else feel so?
Edited by Cuhrazy.Anisha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No i dont feel anything like this..
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Better idea is to kill Jhanvi and she gives her baby to Nuts. Everyone happy. 😈
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

OMG.. Why kill janhvi? She is not a a villian here..
Bhabhi36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

No, don't kill anyone (we are Indians, we aren't violent)... Let us have all of  them involved in an accident (Kapoor Mansion gets hit by a meteorite when everyone is in it, and it collapses.) Everyone has amnesia and loses their minds: Daadi thinks she is Krishnaji and Krishnaji thinks she is Daadi. Karthik comes out of the coma and thinks he is Rishabjh, while Soumya thinks she is Priya. Priya thinks she is Shipra and Shipra thinks she is Siddhanth... Ram thinks he is a dinosaur from Jurrasic Park. ...and the story goes on.
Edited by Bhabhi36 - 10 years ago
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhi asiha hal hai BALH ko,khuch vi ho sakta hai,we have no hope or expectetion from this serial,just time pass ho chuke hai. 

The End 

Bhabhi36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhabhi36

No, don't kill anyone (we are Indians, we aren't violent)... Let us have all of  them involved in an accident (Kapoor Mansion gets hit by a meteorite when everyone is in it, and it collapses.) Everyone has amnesia and loses their minds: Daadi thinks she is Krishnaji and Krishnaji thinks she is Daadi. Karthik comes out of the coma and thinks he is Rishabjh, while Soumya thinks she is Priya. Priya thinks she is Shipra and Shipra thinks she is Siddhanth... Ram thinks he is a dinosaur from Jurrasic Park. ...and the story goes on.

Like it!
JolieMolie thumbnail
I have been thinking same thing. If Raya's baby is given to Natasha it will bring everyone back to their senses and nullify all of Aysha's efforts. Natasha and all others will stop blaming Priya and Ayesha will have no leg to stand on.
MonMUM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why can't Nuts do the right thing and adopt a baby or two or more babies? What's this thing about having to have a baby from one's own family??
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MonMUM

Why can't Nuts do the right thing and adopt a baby or two or more babies? What's this thing about having to have a baby from one's own family??

creates more drama on screen i suppose !