Mg ss - My naughty bride @completed

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

My Naughty Bride

Story of engaged to love. A blossoming relation between two strangers to soul mates. life mixed with naughtiness. 

No pm from now so bookmark this thread and check once in a day 

Bulbul.a stories updte thread bookmark it_no pm

INDEX

CHAPTER 1:SEE BELOW PG 1 
 CHAPTER 2:SEE BELOW PG 1 
CHAPTER 3:SEE BELOW PG 1
CHAPTER 4:SEE BELOW PG 1
CHAPTER 5:SEE BELOW PG 1
EPILOGUE : SEE BELOW PG 1
SPECIAL SCENE: SEE BELOW PG 1

Disclaimer: If any scene or incident of this ss matched with any other fiction then it's purely a co-incident. If u see similar thing by line to line then please inform me by PM.

Edited by -Mitu- - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mituag thumbnail

My naughty bride

CHAPTER 1

Today night is last night before man singh khurana and geet handa marriage, their marriage is finalized as arrange marriage but geet always mischievous nature turn maan so comfortable and naughty, and she is not less than him, both are opened to each other in last month.

Now geet is waiting for maan video call as per their daily retinue which turned out a full night call.

At 1:00 am

Finally geet cell ring and she is little bit angry but only jutta wala as she know both mansion are busy in marriage preparation but she loved to be pampered by maan time to time so intentionally show antics and maan also knew her all naughty but always gave up in front on naughty grin.

Geet received call after checking herself in mirror.

"Hey"

"Aisa dry hey vo bhi just last night before our marriage" maan said with baby face.

"Kis kalmuhi ke saath muh kala kar rahe the itni derr" geet said with serious expression.

"Whattt" maan first shouts than read geet mischievous eye.

"Haa aur kya ye time hai would be wife ko report karne kaa" geet folded her hand to her chest in attitude.

"Arre nahi wife jii, today report is first I teased nisha than shila than" maan pretend to think seriously, and burst out to saw geet fuming face.

"You" geet also laughed.

They both love to tease each other but sometime maan trapped with geet acting skills as she is real a great nautanki.

"Accha geet go naa and check today shagun, I send you a gift" maan said and geet excitedly run outside from room and after good 15 minutes come back with a royal red and white color roll packet.

"Whooh!!!! Ok let me check maan , what you brought for your would be wife" geet said and without any misery on poor gift rapper, she turned into small pieces and saw a beautiful round little bit big box, she saw maan in confusion but maan nodded his head in yes and encourage her to open this.

Geet finally open and pulled material out from the box and shocked ran in her veins, one black transparent nighty with lower clothe and she is holding it shamelessly in front of maan, she hurriedly hide it behind her back and made maan laughed aloud.

"What geet!!! Sweety we will going to marry tomorrow and I will see you in your birth suit so, why are you shying and turning red like cherries hmm" maan husky voice making geet restless and she is watching except maan.

She is really a shy baby maan knew it as whenever he touched her waist or shoulder she turned out like red fairy and maan laughed on this.

"Maan!!! Dont tease me or if someone saw it than?" Geet groaned on his continuous teasing and tried to change topic.

"Ager koi dekhe leta tu sharma kar wapas rakhe deta" maan said with mischievous.

"Shut up!!! Go to sleep" geet said and going to cut call when she heard maan pleading voice from other side.

"Please please geet yaar" geet stopped and smiled shyly.

"Geet!!! Phene ke dekhao naa" maan demanded in husky voice.

Geet eye popped out to listen him, hey bhagwan how much shameless is he?

"Do you want to wear me this" geet asked and pointed to nighty which is place on bed.

Maan nodded in yes like baby

"Maan you are gone mad, bye I am cutting call" geet said again tried to cut this but maan agai stopped her.

"Please na geet!!! I want to see you in that nighty , change karo naa" maan pleaded with baby face.

"Maan bye and good nighty"she said and cut the video call this time finally and a hue spread on her face, she fall on bed with a thud and covered herself with sheet, and then in sometime peep from the sheet and saw nighty with a frown and touched net fabric with so much love this is maan gift after all and shield again but she slowly come out from sheet and tip top on her toes and with so much hesitation took nighty and headed to her washroom for change, she wants to see herself in maan choice and for tomorrow, all this is against her moral before wedding at any cost even maan sport her but sometime he pulled her leg like some minute before.

After changing she somehow stand in front of full length mirror in her washroom but still not able to see herself in this reliving dress, not dress but stain on the dress name which is covering almost nothing, but somehow she peep from corner of her eye and too saw her self like that hue spread on her creamy cheeks and she covered her face with hands.

But still she comes out from the washroom and laid on her bed which covered her with sheet, a shy and naughty smile spread on her face.

But her open eye night dreaming is broke by a beep of message, which made her pouty to disturbed her. She slides hand to the side table and saw 20 missed call of maan and 5 messages of sorry, she smacked her head to think that he is thinking that she is angry on him.

"Krishna jii, cant I go bathroom also" geet said to her roof as usual and got one more message lengthy from last one so she press call button (only hearing call not video girls).

Maan instantly picked up call

"Geet!!! Uff aise bhi koi naraj hota hai, you know how much worried am I, but no next time you do something like that than dekhna" maan finished at last.

"Hu gaya, I am not angry with you" geet said with pout.

"Whattt??? You are not angry, phir itne bhav kyu kha rahi thi" maan said in flow without realization.

"What??? Mai bhav khati hu, maan you are changed, app gande hu gaye hu abb aur hu bui kyu naa marriage is close now, your interest is not any more in me" geet blabber is go on non stop, after some good minutes maan shouted from other side.

"Chup bilkul chup!!!"

And geet first startled than turned dead silent, other side maan frown and checked if still call in on or not.

"Geet are you there?"

"Geettt"

"What happened? 2 minute ago you scold me for keep quite abb jab chup hu tu bolne ko bolte hai" geet baby tone made maan smiled and he reat his back to bed post lazily and scratched legs.

"I am so much interested in you, aur haan kal sr mai proof bhi kar duga" maan said husikly but his eye popped with geet next line.

"But maan, tomorrow tu sr nahi hu sakti, I planned already a nighty with annie and my mother in law, I am so happy that I will be able to lice with them from now own so we all want to celebrate" geet said everything with so much innocence.

"Geet!!! Are you mad, you just planned a girl night on your sr, I cant believe this you are grr, listen to me carefully tomorrow night or upcoming every night you are only mine so dare you sleep in any other room" maan tried to sound angry but its coming like a winnched baby.

"No maan is not possible, I already promised them or phir mrs.msk break her promise what will world say, no maan tomorrow I will go and do fun with annie and others." Geet eye are twinkling with mischievous.

"Hmm!! I will see you after tomorrow" maan said in all disappointed voice as he has no heart to Denny his would be wife.

"Maan!!! Vo bhi possible nahi hai" geet side and bite her cheek.

"Whattt!!! Geet now stop kidding bye good night, I dont want to listen any more this crap"

"Maan maan maan sunu tu"

"Hmm shoot"

Geet mimicked maan and start her teasing more

"Actually after tomorrow bro will come to take me back for pagphera than I will stay here haa 15 days" geet badly want to see maan face but to see her nighty she drop this idea.

"Maan kuch bolo tu"

"Geet!!! Dont talk to me , I hate you" maan said like winched kid and going to cut call when he listened geet voice.

"Maan!!! I wore that nighty" and cut the call with a mischievous smile.

"What the hell all this , ye geet bhi naa piece hai, koi apni sr wali raat apni girl night celebrate karta hai but no, how will I make that jhalli understand, geet sr tu first night hi hogi, but how maan, that girl always made puppy face and your all determination and anger flew away in air, damn why cant I am able to scold her, but abb vo hai bhi tu natkhat and see what she made maan singh khurana" maan is thinking desperately for some way to save his sr from his crazy and naughty would be wife, who is hell bent to make him crave for her.

Other side geet is smiling twisting and turning on her bed, every possible scene is coming in her mind for their sr and this maan gifted nighty also teasing her but she has lost courage to change it, but this is making her all anxiety and warm in anticipation.

She is trying to catch some sleep as one long day and night waiting for her and she wants to look fresh for maan, butterflies are roaming in the pit of her stomach and goose bumps making her all shy. She covered sheet till head like trying to covering maan thought but it's not possible for her.

PRECAP: ACCHE COMMENT LIKE DO KAL UPDATE HI LE LENA READY PADI HAI😆

Edited by BULBUL.A - 10 years ago

Mituag thumbnail

My naughty bride

CHAPTER 2

Today is their marriage day

But maan face is full of worries as nothing come in his mind after thinking all night also. He is business world tycoon but when its come up to love and all, he is zero here.

"Bro!! What happened? Aaj tu apki marriage hai or app kya old movie some poor hero typefaces bana rahe hu, worry not bro we don't had any financial problem like those hero" vicky said and hi fied with dev, both are helping maan to get ready as dadi dream groom.

"Hu gaya, tujhe khud samjhe aata hai tu kya blabbering karta rahta hai" maan glared to poor guy.

"Ok sorry daro mat abb, tell me what happened?" Vicky asked seriously like they are in some board meeting.

This part is available on my Blog only 

only Active reader get access 

thanks for likes and comment

Edited by -Mitu- - 9 years ago

Mituag thumbnail

My naughty bride

CHAPTER 3

Maan slow pace toward geet made geet crawled back on the bed, her throat went dry to hear everything or watch English movie is different and this is different. 

Here maan every steps are rising her heart beats, she is feeling sparking feeling in pit of her stomach, she is many time with maan all alone but never felt all this intimacy tension between them. Maan folded his shirt sleeves, his every step is seducing geet.

But geet is geet when maan was just going to pull her she runs away with widen eye.

"Geet!!! Nothing work today so come back to me like good girl or else" maan horse voice creating havoc in her body and making her gulped her salvia.

"Maan!!! First promise me, you don't rip my marriage dress" geet said all worried as she remembered a movie scene where hero get satisfaction by tearing cloth but here her marriage dress is on stake and for again a marriage dress, she can't able remarry again naa so this lengha is important or not.

Thanks for like and comments 

Mituag thumbnail

My naughty bride

CHAPTER 4

Geet and maan glared with each other with same intensity. Both left downstairs but still there kids type behavior is continue.

Both come in hall with entangle their hand with each other and took blessing from elders. Dadi and mom teased her little bit and made blushed than dadi saw time, ohb this is the time when guest going to be wake up soon and than geet also have to prepare.

"Come geet!!! Today you have to prepare something sweet for all of us" dadi said with a smile.

"Leave it dadi!!! I don't want to die to eat her cooking" maan said seriously that for some minutes all thought he is serious.

Geet glared maan with all her might after understanding his teasing tone.

"Dadi!!! Sirf sweet dish kyu aaj tu mai apne pati dev ke liye full lunch breakfast or dinner banao gii" geet said sarcastically.

"Chup!!! Shaadi hu gayi hai but ladna bacho ki tarah hai, hume aisa lagta hai ki 2 kg ke bacho kii shaadi ki hu hume, adults ki nahi" dadi scold both and both just hang their head and listen whatever dadi saying but still from corner of their eye both are glaring each other.

Thanks to everyone for their like and comments 

i must say i had gem reader for this FF and enjoying to writting it!!!

Mituag thumbnail

My naughty bride

CHAPTER 5

Mituag thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMIYARIYA

THIS UPDATE IS FOR YOU SPECIALLY 😳😳 

My naughty bride

EPILOGUE

Mituag thumbnail

My naughty bride

SPECIAL SCENE

sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm Naughty start of the SS.Arre our mischievious bride's gonna make our groove's life more interesting with misciefs.

Loved both Maaneet's character.

Agar Geet natkhat hai toh Maan bhi kuch kam nahi.

Love the start.
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Itna cute and naughty SS hai
Lovely
I was waiting to read a light hearted ss from you as you write awesme OS