Kutumb-What a Joke

Sphari403 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's Episode really rubbed me the wrong way. Kutumb who was crying for Indira because she thought she was dying all of a sudden forgives Inder Sharma who time and time again has dragged Kutumb to her grave. What Kind of a woman is Kutumb. Does she not have self respect. What the hell was Indira thinking trying to re-unite them. That bas***d should have been thrown out to the wolves.

The creatives time and time again are destroying the beautiful track by bringing Indira back to that """"" hell hole of Sharma Niwas. If this keeps up, we will be celebrating the end of HD at the hands of ILA bedi's stupidity. What kind of a message is she trying to send to the public. That it is ok for a wife to forgive her husband no matter how many time's he cheats on her. If my wife caught me cheating, I'd be living on the streets.

This sitcom was finally getting back on track until today's bullshit of an episode. Though I am venting my frustration, it is not meant to hurt any character nor create negativity. So please do keep in mind before replying to my post.

Thanks.

Edited by Sphari403 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you , marriage n relationships ( especially the wife-husband one ) are all made a mockery of in HD 
a non intentionally mistake are okay but indur is a womanizer so he will never changed according to me 
I like his character post leap but Cv changed him back 2 his selfish ways 
Always running after women 
Wife/Husband are more like  
Edited by Nana101 - 10 years ago
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree.. The character attitude has always been changed in seconds... just to fit the melodrama in! CVS have  lost grip on their own created characters ages ago I think..Kutumb is infact a seal on the paper that they are not willing to look at the character butchering we all are talking about . Sigh.
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I could understand if Inder sharma was "just" a womanizer and Kutumb and Indira wanted to forgive him for his repeated philandering.  But this man molested a young girl and stabbed a woman (that woman could easily have been someone other than Indira).  Why do these 2 women (kutumb and Indira) want this kind of a man in the house- a house which has young girls like Seher 😲   Really bothersome!   
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sphari403

Today's Episode really rubbed me the wrong way. Kutumb who was crying for Indira because she thought she was dying all of a sudden forgives Inder Sharma who time and time again has dragged Kutumb to her grave. What Kind of a woman is Kutumb. Does she not have self respect. What the hell was Indira thinking trying to re-unite them. That bas***d should have been thrown out to the wolves.

The creatives time and time again are destroying the beautiful track by bringing Indira back to that """"" hell hole of Sharma Niwas. If this keeps up, we will be celebrating the end of HD at the hands of ILA bedi's stupidity. What kind of a message is she trying to send to the public. That it is ok for a wife to forgive her husband no matter how many time's he cheats on her. If my wife caught me cheating, I'd be living on the streets.

This sitcom was finally getting back on track until today's bullshit of an episode. Though I am venting my frustration, it is not meant to hurt any character nor create negativity. So please do keep in mind before replying to my post.

Thanks.

Well said . You echoed  My frustrations with this show . I want women to have some self esteem . Kutumb is very needy and wants attention from her husband . I really donot care for her as a mother but Inder? This man has no place in the show or society with children . He is totally responsible for Kutumbs behavior ! Indira who is supposed to be smart lady thinking of bringing him back and reforming her mother? She did not send him in jail after he molested  young girl. She keeps in the house  with his mistress of her own  age? What kind of example is this for 3 grandchildren in the SN and young growing man  Like Insah? Children learn from adults they copy adults 
   I know this is fiction and we donot have to take it seriously but writers do have social responsibility . They need to be careful and more responsible with writing ! 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And did you notice how selfish that old cranky woman Kutumb is? When Indira came to her rescue, even then she was staring at her necklace. Poor Indira. Such a creepy family. 
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is a proverb- "That quality which comes by birth does not go away even when burnt (when the person dies)" This is used when we come across some people who have certain habits which they never change. So Inder and kutumb will never change.🤣
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Personally I think even Munna's character is beyond tolerable limits. He should work and earn for himself and not roam around like a loser.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the speciality of SF,especially Kutumb,which separates them/her from others.
Its said-
PRAN  JAAYE  PAR  VACHAN  NA  JAAYE
for kutumb-
PRAN  JAAYE  PAR  AADAT  SE  BAAZ  NA  AAYE
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u all...👍🏼

Kutumb is the worst mother character in the whole histroy of tv...I really hate this character n Inder too...😡