WU:3/7 Amit kaha ishaq ishaq ammu kahi talaq talaq

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Holllaaa am back...well todays episode is face on palm ...frankly fultooo OTT couldn't handle ...but I don't want to make u all cry with saadaa peekha update...

so now the episode starts with ammu the shaqqi saheba smelling janaabs shirt like siniffy and for ours and our hardstone turned deewana amits unfortunate fate ladies perfume fragrance is dhuaing out... shaqqi jwalamukhi again went into her illusion world and shot a bed wala hug scene between the naya dewaana and antarmukhi The haddi of the era. once the illusionary shot is done and bandhified her imaginary dukaan she throws the shirt in the box and peeps into the almerah tear filled eyes thinking " abbe tu mera pati hoke kisi aur ke saath bsharam banke ishaq kaise lada re .. ganga maiya ki kasam jaan lelungi tum dono ke" type of well deepened in her heart

Unaware of the meaningless baseless shaqq of the shaqqi saheba, our nawab with dil ka pillow in hath doing left right in the room is lost in his thoughts ki " eh laki ko kya hogaya ajeebo garebb behave kyun kar rahi hai" ( janaab aap kya jaane biwi ji bani shaqqi jwalamukhi patne wali hai..zara sambhalliyooo) and is wondering that why the hell on earth is she getting irritated like a bhooki sherni ...and remembers love gurus words that girls do such things wantedly.  and batuk the latuk baba saying if she is doing too much of chid chid then don't waste time bailaaa go run to her give a tight jhappi basss sab naraazgi khatam...

poor dewana babu goes to amita pulls her into his hug but ammu the shaqqi sherni falls in the dewaana catches after a bechain bebas dard cum ishaq wala eyelock she releases herselves from his arms and starts off reee

" Amit what u doing ...u in hosh ...
amit is too rigid now he too says...oyee me no hosh or u no hosh...

amita do you even realize ki what are you doing in the recent days...

to remind you excuse saheba we both are pati patni...

ammu says pati patni? khaak pati patni ... we are compromise couple samjhaute couple
so how do we fall in the category of pati patni

( mein to kehti hu...oye bewdi ankhe khol adha adhura bat ko sune ke apni kusha zindagi ujadne nikli jab tera pati chod ke chalejayega na tab ayegi re tujhe akkal ... aine mein pehle dekh teri shakal)  

amit says what is she blabbering and asks is her grey matter fine ...

ammu says no till date I am mad ... grey matter wasn't working now I it started all of sudden and it was me who is nibhaying this adhure marriage  ( haa mein to short circit kardungi teri magaz ki)

amit says what is she saying now that their relation is no more Compaq compromise package

but ammu starts off saying no no its not compo but its game 😡 saying that sheis wexed now she  cant nibhaofy this adhura shadi she is thakified putting this charade of pati patni role models
 for duniya they are pati patni but andar they are ajnabi Bandar so she would want to cut the tail of this shadi I mean the roots of their shadi

and turns while amit is seen like a lost child ... with dard ka samandar ubling out ...

The biggest kebab mein haddi of all time I mean mummyji calls out amiiitttaaa

ammu wipes her tears and says aye mate

matee enters and says that baa wants to do Ramayan paat... in the middle of the night (mashallahhh eh baa bhi na... ghar ki  kishikinda kand ki koi rasta nahi par chali ram ji ke katha sunaane )

amu finally with forced 130 mm smile says mummyji ok we will join in the preparations mummyji leaves and ammu closes the door and now amit confronts ammu that now who is acting???? is it she or he?  says that y pretending...just go out and asks her to reveal the truth that she feels to everyone ...ammu says that Waqt ayegaaa
( like we say future future crocodile festival reee)

the adarsh pati patni comes out and  shaqqi darling agey agey bebas dewana peche peche ...now amit says he didn't finish his convo yet...ammu says that there is nothing left for them to discuss amit completely confused starts saying amita whats wrong what the hell did I do for which ur sataaying me like this

ammu says what u did?  its me a big dumbo who gave all possible efforts for this rishta to make it most anokhe ...beautiful but u? u mazaaked over my efforts ( arey ooo dhakkan ki judwa behn ankhe khol... tu khud nautanki kar rahi hai ..apni hi galat faimi ki shikaar banke mashaaalllah)

amit emphasizes saying kya is it me ?

Mummyji looks at them and says kya and then amita with a sheepish smile comes and says nothing ... and asks her what the work

mummyji orders them to clean murthis andsays often pati patni ... does the cleaning they both throw dragger looks at each other and mumyji leaves

ammu starts cleaning amit starts questioning

amit says that now a days she is over reacting for every small thing..

ammu says clap requires two hands... (hahahah I was wondering yaha toh misunderstanding ki clap eh khud ke bajaarahi hai... akkal ki dushman banke )

amit asks from where did this clapping mamla come from what does she mean and asks her to look at self he is there next to her and she is not responding and he thinks that she speaks to him and finally blames for everything.

AMmu irritatingly says then what does she do... till now she was dumb but now she became ekdumse clever!!!!

again mummyji peeps in asking wht did she samajhgayi

ammu tries to say nothing but amit cuts in btween saying that he needs to talk to amita which is very important and asks ammu to come with him (bandaa taan liya aaj ammu aur uski naarazgi ki aisi ki taisi karne ki lol )

amu and amit goes inside and now amit asks her what  wrong ith her what did she samjhi

she says that for active grey matter we can make them understand but what to do with those brains which doesn't want to understand ? he never understood her he out of his views without asking her his life life consultant i.e, his wife he took a decision of leaving for US .HE never asked what she wants? what she wishes for? what is she undergoing?

( areey amit babua she is calling u abbe bewda kya khaak samjhau... tujhe tu to beakkal baaita hai tu toh gunah karbaita )

Professor amita stars lecture

life goes on two wheels not by one wheel whatever was done she did ... and she will do but she got to know the TRUTH

AMit asks whats the TRUTH

she says leave it no use in saying it ...so now u will leave for US like veer

and me in my maika like zara

mein yaha hu yaha hu yaha
aap waha  ho waha ho waha

she says now she doesn't want to discuss anything but all that she wants is azaaadi... and syas that she made up her brains and rquests him not to make her weak ... and leaves

amit who is shell shocked with all her offpatan lecture says to self that

" I am sorry AMita , jaanta hu ki miein bewakoof hu gadha hu
kuch batein hai jo dher se samajh aati hai mujhe ab mein mehsoos karne laga hu aapne mu pher li
amita ab mein aap se dur jaraha hu ab aisa lag rehsaas ho raaha hai ki ap mere liye kya hai
amita aap meri zindagi hai agar aap hi dur chale jayenge toh zindagi khatm ho jayengi sab kuch khatm ho jayengi"

amita lits the deep and mummy ji looks at her udaas and asks her whether packing done as amit is leaving for US>
she sees that amit is changed completely, he is caring for everyone and is not at all willing to leave for US>

AMita says that now she stopped feeling everything . Phalllu says that what is she saying and says that she doesn't know what pakaofyig btween miya biwi but alarms ammu that her bartaav this way will not yield good results in her rishta with amit

Here amit talking to Love Guru 1 sanjay baba how to confess to amita when she is not giving any opportunity for him to speak
This love guru advises that amit should take ammu along with him for US as they will be alone there
amit brains strikes arey haaa ( mein toh bewkoof hu na )
asks sanju baba that how about tickets and all for which sanju says he knows an agent he will take care of all that ( haaa haa  agents aur embassy ke bande tere baaap ke rishtedaar hai toh ho jayega sab kuch eha pe log mar rahe hai re bailaaa visas ke liye  karwade na  sab ke liye )

and finally sanju asks amit to keep his visa wala divorce papers safe

amit says haa baba how can I forget those golden divorce papers as we got them after a great struggle and also the khaas of my life ( bewde ko teek terah bolna bhi nahi ata ab ammu sun li toh ho jayega na lafda)

areeeyyy mein boli wahi hui...ammu adha adhura batein sunne mein PHD leli

she listens to this and feels about Divorce and now amit cuts the call and says amita u have two options either u stand there thinking thinking that I say sorry  or u come in n listen

ammu says there is one more way

amit asks kya

amu says that the one that he chose and she knows

amit says that these days he is scared to talk to her for what sentence what meaning she takes ...and says that he wants to say that
" aap aur mein

u n me

U n I ..."

ammu who is watching like an examiner says shall I say if u have dikkat

and says that now she wants to free herself from this rishta...

amit shell shocked with this short circit of his life says what is she saying

amu says that yes she want azaadi...kash he mentioned about this to her earlier she should have got prepared for this ... "

you khush there me khush here and requests him not to take out talaaq word infront of family...as she cant face them...

and says that its good the she here he there everything easy easy ...

for all this amit asks is this her final decision

after gulping few tears she says no its not  hers but its their aakhri decision

amit left in that heart throbbing shock says fine and leaves
amit driving in his car recollecting ammus lectures and all that she said ... ends up in coffeshop eating ice cream in Pareshani

here Baa starts Ram katha

RIa comes yawning and asks baa that ram katha should be in the day time right

baa says ur morning is  worlds afternoon...

( oye edi ...tujhe kaun bulaya bin bulaye mehmaan ki terah mu kholke aagayi chal kas )

baas starts Ram katha with the event of Vanvaas...

sita mayya not leaving ram when papa dasaradh asked them to leave for foresting vanvaas...

sita mayya left luxuries and accompanied her pati dev Ram ji...

while listening to this ammu shedding ganga Yamuna saraswati sangam ... recalling amits hand shake with Antarmukhi thinking divorce attorney visit and all saying to self that her ramji is leaving wit her ... though she wants to accompany him she cant 

Screen freezes on worried crying shaqqi saheba Amita

Precap:  Amita with her full enthu asking amit to listen to her as she has got some thing important to say

amit stops her and says as she didn't want to stay with him and that he got to know how difficult it was for her to stay with him to lessen her difficulty he is leaving for US the very immediate next day...and amita face is like ( Thappad for her bak bak)

Now dear friends ...episode is pakaofying

I don't want to rate ...amitas bewdiness amits bebasiness

now if u liked WU of mine pls do hit like button and do hit chaska baba meter ...

Good day for pardesi darlings ...and Sweet night for Desi jaanus ...shabbakhair... pls comment on the below provided links tooo

Edited by Sreearabhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
" abbe tu mera pati hoke kisi aur ke saath bsharam banke ishaq kaise lada re .. ganga maiya ki kasam jaan lelungi tum dono ke"

why the hell on earth is she getting irritated like a bhooki sherni .

tab ayegi re tujhe akkal ... aine mein pehle dekh teri shakal

for duniya they are pati patni but andar they are ajnabi Bandar

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 this is the most hilarious written update I have ever read. Lovely Sree ...too good. Thanks for making me laugh.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks...
what will happen to these two bewakoofs now?
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ammu says pati patni? khaak pati patni ... we are compromise couple samjhaute couple

( mein to kehti hu...oye bewdi ankhe khol adha adhura bat ko sune ke apni kusha zindagi ujadne nikli jab tera pati chod ke chalejayega na tab ayegi re tujhe akkal ... aine mein pehle dekh teri shakal)  

amit says what is she blabbering and asks is her grey matter fine ... 🤣
 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...really its Sree who can make us laugh even after we cry after that super emotional episode. Hats off 2 u Sree dearie!!
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: grintson

" abbe tu mera pati hoke kisi aur ke saath bsharam banke ishaq kaise lada re .. ganga maiya ki kasam jaan lelungi tum dono ke"

why the hell on earth is she getting irritated like a bhooki sherni .

tab ayegi re tujhe akkal ... aine mein pehle dekh teri shakal

for duniya they are pati patni but andar they are ajnabi Bandar

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

haa yar waise bhi hum sab ko rula diya na aaj ...isliye mein chali hasaaane

Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu_11

🤣🤣 this is the most hilarious written update I have ever read. Lovely Sree ...too good. Thanks for making me laugh.

anu thanks yaar glad finally I could make u laugh...after shedding tears re...
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know u have team n have rules of ur own but its my personal request shree.. that u do the WU of coming rwo epis too.. they r gonna b high on emotional n rona dhona.. w/0 ur funny WU, al amitians will be left with no other option but to cry... 
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grintson

i know u have team n have rules of ur own but its my personal request shree.. that u do the WU of coming rwo epis too.. they r gonna b high on emotional n rona dhona.. w/0 ur funny WU, al amitians will be left with no other option but to cry... 

SUPER AGREE WITH AMAN...SREE HUMARI MANGE PURI KAROOO😃
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

amit says what is she blabbering and asks is her grey matter fine ... 🤣
 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...really its Sree who can make us laugh even after we cry after that super emotional episode. Hats off 2 u Sree dearie!!

hehehe lilly darling I was left with no option rather than making it this way and what I said is absoluteely right in terms of interpreting it..,, hai na???