written update 1st July 2013

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Anju di did not put up yesterday's update so I decided to do it (as it is, all I had to do was copy and paste 😆 )

update has been copied from another site

Nanda gives jewelries and money to Indira to bring to the pooja. Munna sees and thinks Indira stole that from the trunk. Rishi and family leave for the pooja. Indu is dressed up exactly like Ammu, and in her absence, she imitates Ammu. Rishi sees future Ammu in her and everyone enjoys her mimicry. Soon Ammu joins then, and Indu runs to Rishi. Ammu is also somewhat proud of Indu seeing her dressed up like her.

Jamna tells Zara to go and she will kill Indira here. Zara is leaving, but Munna comes in her way. He says, I know your trunk secret and Zara gets worried. She asks, what secret? Munna says, that you stole money and jewelries. Zara says, I will give you half, but make sure you don't tell about this to anyone, not even me, because someone may hear it. Munna agrees. Zara tells him, I have to go for the pooja now. She is leaving and sees Vanraj now.

Jamna adds poison in the milk and takes it to Indira. However, it's Zara who is in the room, not Indira, but Jamna doesn't know this. Jamna sees a letter in her hand and forcefully makes her drink poisoned milk. She then takes her outside to dig up her alive. There she reads the letter which is written by Indira saying she is going to her mother as she's sick. Jamna figures out that she gave poison to Zara. Regardless, she decides to dig up her. While she's doing that, Munna sees it. Then there is a funny scene of Munna and Jamna fighting. In end Munna runs away from there to tell the truth to everyone.

At temple, everyone is worried where Indira is. Rishi tries to call, but it's unreachable. Indira is shown in the car, going to her mother

Zara opens her eyes and Jamna gives her hot water so poison can come out.
Munna reaches the temple and tells everyone, Indira won't come because Jamna killed her. Everyone is shocked. Ammu cannot believe it and thinks Munna is drunk. Soon Zara and Jamna come there and everyone is relieved.

Precap: Zara says, it was Munna and not Jamna who tried to kill her .
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyCat thumbnail
Thank you for the update! 😃
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update , but boring episode full of Jamuna 
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nana101

Thanks for the update , but boring episode full of Jamuna

😆 I know... Soon, Jamna is going to be the lead and the show will be called Manthara Aunty rater than hither Didi. 🤣
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _saumya_

😆 I know... Soon, Jamna is going to be the lead and the show will be called Manthara Aunty rater than hither Didi. 🤣

Oh So this is indeed happening NEW TWIST Jamuna the new lead??🤣
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Oh So this is indeed happening NEW TWIST Jamuna the new lead??🤣

oh yes Anju di... Finally change the lead campaign worked 🤣