Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Tanu, theres this youtube girl who gives reviews about QH episodes on youtube. Her videos are supposed to be serious but she is hilarious! Her jokes and harkatein are so weird. 🀣

Vita even made a thread on her and it reached 130 pages intil the Mods closed it. πŸ˜†

You should watch her videos.
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

why?? we did a brilliant job 😎 though my contribution was minimal, i can take it πŸ˜› If using veet for cat is not creative, then what is???????? πŸ˜†

I am gonna link Jyo to the OS πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nupsie

m glad u didn't write Sadia's name...she also didn't write mine yesterdayπŸ˜†

i actually didnt c her, once i wrote it, she came.. i'm glad that i didnt write her name too πŸ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nupsie

</strong>

<strong>m glad u didn't write Sadia's name...she also didn't write mine yesterdayπŸ˜†

When i don't mention your name it's obvious that we have already greeted each other. πŸ˜†
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

why?? we did a brilliant job 😎 though my contribution was minimal, i can take it πŸ˜› If using veet for cat is not creative, then what is???????? πŸ˜†

That was my contribution πŸ˜Ž I am so proud of myself 

livelytanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: pieryrose

da hell?? how do u know?? and wat was her reaction? i'm not expecting anything from the mahansangam.. all mahasangams except mangalpur one were all disasters.πŸ˜†

dere were only 2 mahasangams I guess. πŸ˜†
One was gud & another one was a disaster! πŸ˜†
Bt I dnt want any mahasangams coz no offence except 4 SSLK a bit I find all da shows of Zee t.v crap! πŸ€’. Esp I dnt want mahasangam with dat PV season 2. Crappiest show of da decade! πŸ˜†
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

I got a pm from her friend saying that kittu read and asked if she did anything wrong πŸ˜†

oh.that doesnt sound like her...i thought she would made a video expressing her gratitude that we made an AT on her..πŸ˜†
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Tanu, theres this youtube girl who gives reviews about QH episodes on youtube. Her videos are supposed to be serious but she is hilarious! Her jokes and harkatein are so weird. 🀣

Vita even made a thread on her and it reached 130 pages intil the Mods closed it. πŸ˜†

You should watch her videos.

Viya your new is VITA πŸ€£
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

When i don't mention your name it's obvious that we have already greeted each other. πŸ˜†

Don't u remember u forgot to write my name but then edited it n wrote but tab tak bohot der ho chuki thi n I had quoted u😑
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Originally posted by: pieryrose

oh.that doesnt sound like her...i thought she would made a video expressing her gratitude that we made an AT on her..πŸ˜†

Her next video is so going to have us mentioned πŸ˜†