Humeira's Amnesia - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Noe123

Amnesia se jyada MPD makes sense and will be something different, but I highly doubt that CVs are that intelligent. 

But, it sure is a nice theory, fits nice with Humeira's secret illness. Mental illnesses/issues are often not treated and hidden in a closet away from society's eyes - a very much Gafoor's thing. 

Now, I will make my thoughts run wild. What if, Shireen also has some or other form of mental illness (her dumbness is astonishing) and that is why Gafoor took her as his sister. Of course, he still hides such things from society, but he connected her with Humeira, and took her under his wings. 

yeah, makes Humeira's back story more interesting. What did she experience as a child that made her have this disorder? Given that her parents are Razia-Ghafoor, anything traumatic in the past can't be ruled out
Agreed, even Shireen has some kind of mental disorder or just a case of mild mental retardation
Just checked with the tumblr member...forum 32 has NOT confirmed that this is DID...so let's wait and see :)

sorry about the misunderstanding
Originally posted by bheegi

Just checked with the tumblr member...forum 32 has NOT confirmed that this is DID...so let's wait and see :)

sorry about the misunderstanding
but they did say in an article, it is memory loss or she has some kind of plans, to know watch QH ðŸ˜†
and that is y i suggested Hysterical (fugue) amnesia, as it is quite related to the change in her behaviour...
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago