Qubool Hai

Humeira's Amnesia

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read the new forum 32 article...so Humeira might have amnesia because of memory loss or could this be a case of multiple personality disorder? When people go through a severe stress in life, they can take on a different personality which is very different from their original personality...that would be interesting. If you all remember the movie Bhool Bhulaiya had a similar theme (Vidya Balan's character)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes it would be interesting..and i may sound like a broken record..but in all this. I want ayaan to value her and fall for her...😆 Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

yes it would be interesting..and i may sound lie a broken record..but in all this. I want ayaan to value her and fall for her...😆

yes...me too as that clears the Ayaan-Zoya nikaah rumors (hopefully)
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think amnesia and even if it is something like a multiple personality disorder, it'll be quite interesting to watch. At least there will be something to look forward to in the Siddiqui house apart from Razia-Badi Bi's drama. 😆
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

I think amnesia and even if it is something like a multiple personality disorder, it'll be quite interesting to watch. At least there will be something to look forward to in the Siddiqui house apart from Razia-Badi Bi's drama. 😆

Yeah, the MPD might be more interesting as the person can go in and out of the two personalities. We also know that Humeira has had some childhood ailment...perhaps she has had a case of MPD since childhood. That's why Razia-Ghafoor are always worried about her
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bheegi

yes...me too as that clears the Ayaan-Zoya nikaah rumors (hopefully)

i know its all in gul' hands..but i can never take zoyaan track..not because i am tooo possessive about asya (i am ) but gul never made any effort till now to make it fit in story in a decent manner...and now its too late for all this...i can see my leads living separate life ...but not getting married to someone else..as i am totally against this idea ... i hope they do not take this route in the name of some twist and turn...as it will butcher every character,..anyways
i never liked Ayaan very much as he is impulsive,immature,self centred,dependent person...he has never valued Humaira even as a bestfriend,he does not understand his brother's feelings...so i want humaira to hive him a hard time and make him realise value of hers...  
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From a narrative point of view, I can understand why Humeira had to either be missing or lose her memory or as you interestingly suggested, exhibit a totally different personality. Else she would have blurted that she left home on Razia's insistence and had left her mobile behind...
However, I wouldnt dismiss the Ayaan-Zoya marriage track as of yet. 😆 Humeira is now out of the way - so technically Ayaan can marry Zoya. Why on earth would that occur and why Zoya would encourage such a relation is beyond my understanding...

On an unrelated note, can anyone please hit Tanveer on the head such that she blurts out the truth?? Please... 
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

i know its all in gul' hands..but i can never take zoyaan track..not because i am tooo possessive about asya (i am ) but gul never made any effort till now to make it fit in story in a decent manner...and now its too late for all this...i can see my leads living separate life ...but not getting married to someone else..as i am totally against it idea... i hope they do nit take this route in the name of some twist and turn...as it will butcher every character,..anyways
i never liked Ayaan very much as he is impulsive,immature,self centred,dependent person...he has never valued Humaira even as a bestfriend,he does not understand his brother's feelings...so i want humaira to hive him a hard time and make him realise value of hers...  

Couldn't agree more Sujata 👍🏼
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It can be possible, who knows Razia might have been worried about this side of Humeira since begining? But i doubt they can follow something like this as it is so out of the picture. Who knows, Gul does think differently. I am kinda excited and curious to know what it actually might be. 😳
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: hsvs

From a narrative point of view, I can understand why Humeira had to either be missing or lose her memory or as you interestingly suggested, exhibit a totally different personality. Else she would have blurted that she left home on Razia's insistence and had left her mobile behind...

However, I wouldnt dismiss the Ayaan-Zoya marriage track as of yet. 😆 Humeira is now out of the way - so technically Ayaan can marry Zoya. Why on earth would that occur and why Zoya would encourage such a relation is beyond my understanding...

On an unrelated note, can anyone please hit Tanveer on the head such that she blurts out the truth?? Please... 

Yeah, the MPD makes more sense to me as she has a totally different personality. Also proves why Ghafoor-Razia have always been so protective of her. MPD usually happens after a severe childhood trauma and I won't be surprised if Humeira has gone through a traumatic childhood (after all she is Razia's daughter lolz)

Yeah, Zoyaan could happen in the name of twist and turn but I agree with Sujata, can't see why Zoya would agree to that...