Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Choco.Brownies

really love neutral views of urs. Though i thought u r a kat hater but ur cmmnts r still good n neutral

i am not kats hater yaar...its a strong word...but i am not too fond of kats...i wonder why...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i am being honest here...of all the leading mens kats have worked with including salman...kats looks super super hot with hrithik only...there is a beautiful charisma in this couple which makes me attract towards them...infact falls in love with them...

oops but here i would love to add...after akki...my beautiful pair is definitely akki-kats...😳
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
LonelySerenade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i am not kats hater yaar...its a strong word...but i am not too fond of kats...i wonder why...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i am being honest here...of all the leading mens kats have worked with including salman...kats looks super super hot with hrithik only...there is a beautiful charisma in this couple which makes me attract towards them...

yups i liked them together in znmd. They burned the screen n i am sure they will burn it again with bang bang. Now yaar i get confused with dpad fans this days ? Many bring kat's past in topics not related to her n bash her. So i got confused
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

About the BO people expect entertainemtn and how dance song let the make give them thatand we will have bang at the BO .The orifinal is totally fun in avery entertainment way iam happy they just take the main idea but the will chace the script and they way they will excute it ( kahaani write will do the script ) so this will be totally interestion and as i said i see dhoom 2 mani for hrithik and kat just like hrithik and Aish

LonelySerenade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theprince

About the BO people expect entertainemtn and how dance song let the make give them thatand we will have bang at the BO .The orifinal is totally fun in avery entertainment way iam happy they just take the main idea but the will chace the script and they way they will excute it ( kahaani write will do the script ) so this will be totally interestion and as i said i see dhoom 2 mani for hrithik and kat just like hrithik and Aish

kahanii director can bring the best story n the three dance sequences promised cant wait for it. If the music clicked n promos clicked then no one can stop this movie at box office