pls pm me...
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

wow it was too good

plz pm me when update plzzz😒
plz update soon

sorry dear but I am really busy, so I can't pm. Will update tomorrow ! Thanks for commenting! 😃
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz pm when u next time i sent u buddy request
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i feel zoya is doing this to put some sense in asads brain
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritz4ever

i feel zoya is doing this to put some sense in asads brain

May be!
And sorry dear but I don't send pms.
thanks for commenting! 😃 Edited by PreetiASYArocks - 10 years ago
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Hello beautiful people! Thanks for your likes and comments. Here's the next update. Enjoy!
Chapter 6
Next morning
Dilshad: aaj tumhara nikah hai!
Asad glanced at Zoya and she seemed distracted. He eyed Tanveer and grimaced on seeing her smirking. Dilshad could sense Zoya getting all tensed up!
Dilshad: Zoya, kya hua beta?
Zoya : aa...nothing phoophi! Congrats Mr Khan! Phoophi I want to do all the decorations here, please?
Dilshad nodded. Zoya beamed. Asad went away frustrated and dialled Prasad, who told him that he will get the full report by the evening. Asad sighed loudly.
After 4 hours
Asad came out of his room to see Zoya decorating the living room while standing on a ladder. She had a cute pout on her face and Asad couldn't help smiling. He leaned against his door and adored her beauty and innocence. Zoya could feel somebody's intense gaze over her back and she turned around. Due to this abrupt motion, the ladder slipped from andwall and went down crashing. Zoya closed her eyes anticipating to fall down breaking her bones. But nothing happened like that. She felt some strong yet soft thing holding unto her. She opened her eyes slowly, only to get herself drowned in his chocolate deep eyes. They stayed in that position for God knows how long. Both came back to reality when Zoya's cell started ringing. They separated immediately and Zoya attended the call. After she ended her call, she turned around to find Asad glaring at her.
Asad : Ms Farooqui aap itni irresponsible kyun hain? Aapko kuch ho jata toh mer..
Zoya : aapke hote hue mujhe kaise kuch hoga? Aap toh humesha hero ki tarah entry maarkr mujhe bacha lete hain!
Asad : Zoya! It's not a joke.
Zoya : allah miyaan kuch galat kaha maine?
And aap itne negative kyun hain? Why don't you look at the positive side of this?
Asad crossed his arms across his chest and eyed her questioningly!
Zoya : ishse humain yeh pata chalta hai ki...ki..ki...ki nothing can stop me from attending your nikah!
As Zoya beamed Asad felt a stab in his heart for not making her his forever. He didn't wanna share her with anyone. He loved her! Asad walked away and Zoya shook her head and went back to her work.
Evening
Yhe khan mansion was beautifully decorated. As Asad walked out of his room frustrated at the time the report was takingto arrive, his eyes landed on the most beautiful angel on earth. There she was, descending down the stairs, laughing along with Tanveer dressed in a see-through saree. But Asad was staring at Zoya only who was dressed in a white simple yet elegant salwar. Zoya came upto him and gave a small smile.
Zoya : umm... mr Khan this white sherwani really suits you!
Asad smiled.
Nikah
Tanveer said qubool hai. Asad said' qubool...'
Just then his phone beeped. He took it out immediately and dialled some number immediately. As the conversation continued, his face got redder in anger, his jaws clenched. Others were worried. As he cut the call, he turned to Tanveer and glared ather. Tanveer flinched. Asad went near Tanveer and said in a dangerously low voice
Asad : tumne mujhse itna bada jhoot kyun kaha? Tumhari factory toh sahi salamat hai, koi aag nahin lagi wahaan!
Tanveer: jam..jammy, woh. ..
Asad : just cut this crap Tanveer! !!
Just then his phone beeped again and the screen said new video file from Zoya Farooqui
Asad glanced at Zoya who looked confused. He pressed the play button and a voice resonated all across the whole room, shocking each one of them out of their wits!
So what is the message guys?
Okay, done! Do leave your likes and comments
thank you   ðŸ˜ƒ
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsoem update

waiting for next
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 part