Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update. ...plz continue soon with a longer update. ...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hello beautiful people! Thanks for your likes and comments. Here's the next update. Enjoy!
Chapter 4b
Asad and others were baffled by her reaction and Zeenat cursed herself mentally for bringing up this topic as Asad had already told them regarding doctor's advice. Asad looked down.
Zoya : Mr Khan I thought you considered me you...friend! Then how could you hide this from me?
Asad and others sighef in relief.
Zoya : Aapko pata hai main kitna guilt feel kar rahi thi? Lagta hai janab aapne nikah ke sapne dekhne mein busy the!
Anyways, congrats to both of you. And Tanveer, meri sahanubhuti bi tumhare saath hai jo tumne Mr Khan se nikah karneki sochi!
Seeing their confused faces, Zoya continued about how Asad is emotionally challenged and all. In spite of the tragedy, Dilshad najma couldn't help smiling and Asad too smiled remembering their past.
.Zoya's voice brought him out of reverie.
Zoya : By the way Mr Khan aap donon ki jodi bilkul 1st class hai! You have made an excellent choice i must say.
Asad couldn't take it anymore and nearly yelled: Zoya!
Zoya neglected that completely and turned to her appi
Zoya : appi Mr Khan ka nikah hoga and main present na rahoon, is that possible? No way! Aab toh main mr Khan ka nikah attend kiye bina kahin nahin jaungi.
As Zeenat started protesting, Zoya pleaded with her and ultimately Zeenat gave in. Zoya did a victory dance in mind.
Zoya : Najma, we have got some gifts for you. Main aabhi change karke aati hoon.
Saying this Zoya left for her room.
Asad stared at her door and talked
Asad: Tanveer (yes after the sr fiasco he doesn't call her tannu) Zoya ko kuch yaad nahin hai and use kuch batana bi mat. Doctor ne kaha hai kisi bi tarah ka shock uske health ke liye achha nahin hai! So be careful.
Saying this Asad strode off to his room and shut it with a thud.
Najma and DIlshad also left the room. Tanveer stood all alone thinking of ways to come out of this mess. She decided to check on Zoya first and peeped in through Zoya's door to see an ecstatic Zoya taking out things from her bag. Tanveer was now assured that Zoya has actually lost her memory and sighed. As Tanveer turned around, she faced a raging Dilshad glaring at her.
Tanveer:umm... khala..woh.
Dilshad: bas! Tum meri bachhi ko bahut dard de chuki ho. Uski ish halat ki zimmedarr bi tum hi ho. Isliye ushse door raho warna humse bura koi nahin hoga. Yaad rakhna, mere bete se nikah kar rahi ho iska matlab yeh nahin ki tum Zoya ki jagah le rahi ho!
Saying this Dilshad left.Tanveer was fuming in anger and decide d to get Zoya gone forever.After giving her evil smile Tanveer went to her room. After a while Zoya went to Tanveer and brought her down. Zoya gave the gifts to Dilshad and najma. When it came to Tanveer,
Zoya: Tanveer I am really sorry. But tumhare hone waale sauhar ne mujhe tumhare hone ki khabarr hi nahin di. So I couldn't get anything for you.
Tanveer: koi baat nahin hum..
Zoya : But I would like to give you this bracelet. Please maana mat karna, take it as your engagement gift from me. And if you relly think of me as a friend you will never take this out.
Tanveer was quite happy as the bracelet was diamond studded and she put it on immediately and Zoya beamed.
Night
Tanveer went to Zoya's room and started normal conversation with her. Meanwhile Asad also returned home after getting Zoya's medicine and made way to her room.
Tanveer: Zoya humain maloom hai aap yahaan kyun aayi ho. Aap aapne abbu ko dhoondne aayi ho na?
Zoya dprang out of her bed and yelled. Just then Asad was about to knock.
Zoya : tumhe kisne kaha main yahaan abbu ko dhoondne aayi hoon? (Asad pushed open the door bewildered) aisi koi baat nahin hai Tanveer.
Tanveer: humain sab such pata hai. Aap aapne Abb...
Asad yelled from behind
Asad: Tanveer! !! ! What the hell are you doing? Kya badtameezi hai?
Tanveer: Jammy, hum...hum toh. .
Asad: just shut uppp!!
Zoya : Mr Khan! Relax. What is this? Koi insaan aise treat karta hai aapni fiance ko? At least let her explain mr Khan! Koi aapse muhabatt karta hai iska matlab yeh nahin ki uski koi feelings koi self respect nahin hai, okay? She was just joking!
Zoya turned away from him.
Zoya: it's not true. Koi aapne abbu ko kyun dhoondega? aur woh bhi aapne ghar se itna door? huh! Rubbish!
As Zoya laughrd ruefully, Asad could sense her lie and he felt angry at Tanveer.
Zoya : ek baat yaad rakhiyye mr Khan, husband wife ke beech jitni bi muhabatt ho agar trust nahin hai then woh relationship kabhi successful nahin hogi.
Asad recalled the incidents in past when Zoya had accused Tanveer and he had cursed Zoya without listening.
Asad became thoughtful and Tanveer started panicking.
Zoya : don't let a third person come in between you and your fiance Mr Khan. The consequences are dangerous. by the way aap mere room mein bina knock kiye kaise aa gaye?
Asad: woh aapki medicines.
Zoya : oh thanks. Aab aap really chahte hain ki main theek ho jaun then say sorry to her.
Asad and Tanveer were shocked.
Zoya : please...for me?
Asad sighed: I am sorry but dont talk like that to Zoya again.chalo yahan se.
Tanveer stomped off and Zoya c smiled at Asad. Asad smiled at Zoya
Zoya : thanks.
Asad left and Zoya's smile got wider ad she analysed Asad's changed behaviour.
precap
Asad Zoya heart to heart talk

Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum update... plzz continue sooon... cant wait for the heart to heart talk... :D
n i hated the greeedy tannu... kick her out sooon... :D
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing 
plzzz pm me for the next part
Linsie thumbnail
Now that is awesome comeback... revenge 
Linsie thumbnail
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing
plzzz pm me for the next part
malini96 thumbnail
loved it do continue soon
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hello lovely people! I am back with another update. Enjoy! Well in my story Asad is not that dumb. Enjoy!
Chapter 5
After this incidence, Tanveer entered her room furious and planned to tell Zoya that her dad is dead so that she would leave. Dinner was usual with Zoya's non - stop banter. But Zoya noticed the tension between Asad and Tanveer. After dinner, all went to their respective rooms - Tanveer with a big grin as she decided to play her game the next day. After a while, Zoya came out of her room and saw Asad sitting in the garden gazing at the stars. She sighed and went upto him.Asad was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard her melodious voice from behind
Asad : Ms Farooqui aap yahaan? Itni raat? aapko so jaana chahiye.
Zoya : sona toh aapko bi chahiye Mr Khan! aap aab taq kyun nahin soe?
Asad looked away. Zoya continued : I know aap itne sad kyun hain!
Asad was horrified. How come she knows?
Zoya : aap aab bhi aaj ke incident ko lekar naraaz hain na? I'm sorry Mr Khan mere wajah se aapke and Tanveer ke beechdooriyaan paida hu. ..
Asad : aisi koi baat nahin hai Zoya. Ishmein tumhari koi galti nahi. .
Zoya : no Mr Khan you don't know, rishte bahut najuuk hote hain, bilkul kaanch ki tarah! Ek baar toot jaane parr woh jud toh jaa sakti hai but usmein dararein aa jaati hain! You need to be less judgemental Mr Khan! Yeh duniya jaise dikhti hai waisi hai nahin! Yeh duniya jaise dikhti hai waisi hai nahin! You need to think rationally before jumping to conclusions. Just for example maanlijye aap mujhpe bahut trust karte hain and you love Tanveer but you don't trust her much. Then suppose Tanveer ne mere against aapse kuch kaha but uske paas proof nahin hai, okay? Then what would you do? Aap uski baat nahin sunenge and sabke saamne use blame karenge, right? But that's not correct Mr Khan! Just because you trust me, you can not abuse your love like that. Aapko rationally sochni chahiye.agar tanveer ke paas koi valid reason nahin hai, to woh aapko mere against kyun bataegi, yeh jaante hue ki aap mujhpe kitna trust karte hain? Aisi situation mein ek rational person aapni fiance ko help karega sachai jaanne mein!
Asad was taken aback to the time when Zoya had accused Tanveer of so many things and he had bashed her.
Zoya : Do you get my point Mr Khan? Mete kahne ka matlab yeh hai ki you should be careful in handling your relationship s! I am speaking from personal experience. Bahut saare couples ke break up ho gaye only because of misunderstanding s like this, kabhi kabhi toh nikah ke waqt woh alag ho jaate hain and most of the times, ladka aur ladki dono ki hi koi galti nahin hoti! Isliye, be careful. Don't let a third person come in between you and your fiance, because it ultimately leads to your downfall. Anyways raat bahut ho gayi hai,. You should get some sleep.
Both said good night and went to their respective rooms.
Asad's room
Asad : Tab Zoya such bol rahi thi kya? Tanveer ne factory ke jalne baare mein jhoot bola kya? But why would she do that?
Asad developed some doubt against Tanveer at the back of his mind.
Next morning
Zoya, ,Asad, najma and Tanveer were sitting in the living room. Suddenly Zoya yelled ' Allah miyaan! ' Asad got worried and aked ' kya hua Zoya? Are you okay ?'
Zoya : what's wrong with this country Mr Khan? Kaise kaise dayan hain yahaan pe?
Asad : Ms Farooqui!
Zoya :Mr Khan news of the day! Ek ladka aur ladki ka nikah ho raha tha and they loved each other! But us ladke ke friend ne nikah ke din use drug katwaya and use assure kara diya ki dono ke beech kuch hua hai wheras yeh jhoot tha! Bas, nikah toot gaya and dono pyaar karne waale alag ho gaye. And jis ladki se woh nikah karne waala tha use bi us dayaan ne maar diya! Yeh dekhiye yeh photos!
She showed the report and photos to everyone.
Zoya : allah kare aisi dost kisiko na meele!
Najma : ek aurat itna kaise gir sakti hai? And woh ladke ne use kaise believe kar liya?
Zoya : Tamatar! Kaisi baat karti ho! Dost maanta tha us ladkiko woh! He trusted her blindly. Drug ke wajah se use kuch yaad nahin tha! Isliye subah hone par woh ladki ne jo kaha ushe usne bina soche samjhe sach maan liya!
Najma : kitna galat phayada uthaya us ladke ke bharose ka, nahin? Us ladki ko kadi se kadi saaja milni chahiye!
Zoya : exactly! Allah kare woh kabhi kisi bache ki maa na bane kyun ki koi bi insaan aisi ammi deserve nahin karta!
Najma: haan uska baccha pet mein hi marr jae
Tanveer started coughing loudly.
Najma : are Tanveer aapko kya hua? aapka chehra aisa peela kyun pad gaya hai? Are you okay?
Zoya : tamatar aisi chudail ke baare mein padhkr toh kisi ko bade se bade vamp ko bi heart attack aa jaegi, phir Tanveer ki kya misaal hai!
Zoya laughed and Tanveer fumed. Tanveer was sweating badly. All the while Asad was busy thinking of how this situation is so similar to the night of their nikah and he didn't miss the panic on Tanveer's face as Zoya recounted the news.His doubt on Tanveer became little stronger. Just then Zoya got up and headed towards the door.
Asad : Ms Farooqui aap kahan jaa rahi hain?
Zoya : aapne Abb. ...I mean jis kaam se yahaan aayi hoon use karne!
Asad felt tears coming in his eyes for his Zoya as he knew she won't be able to bear the pain of knowing that her dad is dead.
Asad : doctor ne aapko rest karne ko kaha hai na! So you can go tomorrow.
Zoya : no Mr Khan I don't have much time left!
Asad : But zoy...
Tanveer : jammy jaane dijiye na unhe! agar woh jaana chahti hain humara unhe rokna thik nahin! Aakhir woh mehmaan hai humari!
Asad : Tanveer kaun kya hai, kya sahi hai kya galat yeh mujhe aachhe se maloom hai! You don't need to tell me. Zoya you are not going out today and that's final.
He expected Zoya to deny and argue with him, but this girl never failed to surprise him.
Zoya : okay, as you wish Mr Khan!
Saying this Zoya headed to her room. At the door she turned and added,
Zoya;: Mr Khan you are so rude! That's not the way you talk to your fiance.
Asad felt proud of her for being so brave and for having a heart of gold. But at the same time, he didn't miss the way Tanveer stared at Zoya. He sat down as Tanveer left. He recalled and analysed everything that happened in his home after Tanveer came. He was damn sure thar something is up with Tanveer and decided to investigate her. He also wanted to be beside Zoya as he realised how many times she had just escaped death. So he made his decision.
Asad took out his phone and went to his room.
Prasad I want you to hire the best private investigator in Bhopal. Use mujhe Ms Tanveer ke baare mein saari information deni hai! ! everything! And make it fast. It's urgent.
Asad sighed as he cut the call.
Asad : agar mera shak galat nikla toh main Tanveer ko kaise moonh dikhaunga? Ya allah, agar main kuch galat kar raha hoon toh mujhe maaf karna! Magar aapni Zoya ke liye itna toh main kar hi sakta hoon!
Someone was a silent spectator to all this. Guess who?

phew! I guess it was okay. Kindly ignore all the mistakes.
Precap
Asad Tanveer nikah
Ms Tanveer kya aapko Asad Ahmed Khan se nikah qubool hai?
Qubool hai
Asad Ahmed Khan kya aapko Tanveer se nikah qubool hai?
Qubool...