***DC-III results**

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Whoa, what a fierce debate!!! Don€™t-cha think?

Debaters from both sides presented their point with a lot of conviction. And that€™s what made it all the harder for judges to decide. But like in all competitions, only 1 winner has to be decided (even though all participants are winners for participating) 

We (DM Dev Team) are very proud of the way the competition turned out, and of course, all this is because of the great debaters who took part in the competition.

Lets all give them all a big round of applaud (all six of them truly deserve it)

👏

Now for the results

€.

Ab itni bhi kia jaldi hai? 😉

I am sure all of you enjoyed reading both side€™s support for their side. Their rebuttals were just as interesting. Both teams were well researched and knew what they were talking about.

Now that the debates are over and the judges have given us their decisions€lets hear it

€.

€.

Wait, do any of you have any guesses? Who was it? Was it Eisha? Or Isha? Or Khizer? Or was it Gurprit? Or Maryam or Tanaz di? Who is the winner of Debate Mansion€™s Debate Competition III? Who will take away the trophy?

To find out, scroll down😉

€.

€..

€.

€.

€..

€.

It is none other than our very own

€.

€..

€.

€.

€..

€.

👏👏T. (Tanaz Di)👏👏

and following her footsteps we have

👏👏MNMS (Maryam)👏👏

and  our winning team is

👏👏Tanaz di, Maryam and Eisha👏👏

They were Arguing AGAINST the topic "No" we are not loosing our rich heritage and culture as we embrace the western culture.

The DM dev team would like to give Tanaz di a small token for her achievement. Tanaz di, this siggy is from the DM dev team to you for your success. Congrats from all of us👏👏

-DM dev team😊
Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkzara thumbnail
congratulations to the winners. they all did a wonderful job. and their wins were well deserved.
i am assuming i can make a post here if not i am sorry.
Lady In Pink thumbnail

Yay We Won!!😃

Congrats Tanaz di and Maryam di. You guys were the best teammates anyone could ask for🤗

Thanks to the DM DEV team for orginizing this Championship. It was an awesome experience debating with the opposite team.

Congrats to heart girl, gk_09 and ~Khizer~ , you were great too !!Loved debating against you ppl😊

-Eisha

Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 17 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanaz, Maryam and Eisha - a well deserved victory. on the whole it was a scintillating debate. well argued and well judged!! 👏 👏 👏 congrats all of you who participated. a good debate in a loooooooong time!!
~Khizer~ thumbnail

Congratulations T., MMNS, Mrs.Eishu.Srk !!!

You all were great to debate against and deserve this title !

I will be back though. It was a blast !!

Once again, Congrats!

Khizer Bunty😛

Morgoth thumbnail
Congrats, Maryam and Eisha! 👏 👏 👏

Thanks to Aparna, Sowmyaa and Javvy for organising the entire debate and running it like clockwork! I like the siggy. 😃

Thanks to all the judges for reading through a whopping 10 pages of long statements and rebuttals. Your comments and suggestions are much appreciated. 😳

Thanks to Heartgirl, Khizer and gk_09 for being such tough opponents. It made the debate more interesting. 👏

Most of all, thanks to my team mates and good friends - Maryam and Eisha. You guys are really the best in more ways than just one. 🤗
sowmyaa thumbnail
👏 Congratulations to all the participants. 👏 T. maryam and eishu congrats....T. and maryam very well deserved award... 👏....and HG, khizer and gk you guys rocked too. I would like to thank all the participants for taking active part in championship and making it a success.   You guys were just amazing 👏 all of you....you worked so hard to this championship and did such extensive research and spend great amount of time on this championship....we as organizers really appreciate it!!! 👏Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail

First of all, Congrats to my Queen Friend, Tanaz 👏 U sure did a great job buddy!! 😃

BIG Thanks to the judges, I agree with Tanaz ..even i won't dare to read those loooooooong 10 pages again 😆 it is so tiring 😆 😆 Ur suggestions are highly appreciated.

Heart Girl, Khizer and gk_09 it was nice debating against you. I enjoyed ur rebuttals very much.

Congrats to Eisha and Tanaz!! U were great! 👏 i sure enjoyed the time with u people and it was a sure blast 😃 🤗 🤗 U GUYS ROCK YAAR !!!! 😃

I wish to thank the organizers of this Debating Championship! Thanks a lot for providing us this oppourtunity😃

Thank you so much Javs, mkzara, Eisha, jasunap, Khizer, Tanaz and Sowmyaa di for ur wishes 😊

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail
👏...Congrats everyone...Tanaz was definitely topnotch👏..You surely did a sterling job,and along with MNMS and Mrs SRK,the threesome made a consummate team 👏 the other team too was brilliant 👏
Athena90 thumbnail
Congrats Tanaz, Maryam and Eisha..

Ur point and rebuttals were really good (yes i just finished reading all the 10 pages)

Congrats to Tanaz on winning, u truely deserved it.

Congrats to Maryam, u were great too.

Gurprit, khizer, and HG u guys rocked too.

And the organising commitee definitely did a wonderful job! Look forward to seeing more and hopefully participating in one! 😳