Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nishu786

Guniye ðŸ¤—

Today is my sister's wedding & i m active here ðŸ˜†...now i should run.

Hope to catch you soon ðŸ˜ƒ

Seriously dude?! I hope she smacks you ðŸ˜†
Now go and be a nice brother and I shall catch ya later ðŸ¤—
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sosweet

I was sosweet and now sosweet. Never changed my ID😊🤗. Good to see you here. 

Then I am definitely confusing you with someone else!!! I'm sorry ðŸ˜­ I do know where I know you from though! I shall figure it out... pakka promise... ðŸ˜†
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

If you think Colors favored Sweta...then you should be pissed off with channel ppl...why you r pissed off with ST fans? 

I know omni,well we r not best friends...but i can vouch for that guy that he just do that to expose blind worshipping by some members in forum.

He reply to them mostly in sarcastic way,but some blind fans reply him & others by personally abusing them. 

If anyone don't like DD's performance,they will criticise her for sure...last season i was Isha-Salman fan. But this time,i agree with ppl that Salman is not showing versatility in his choreography.

And,DD fans excuse that she is busy with her show,so she can't give much time to JDJ...then my simple question is,why is she participating in first place?...if she can't give her 100%,then Isn't it unfair to his choreographer & show.

Abt GC,well it was unfair to make him winner last time bcoz there were other deserving winner than him...& as of now,same case with DD.

No doubt,DD is improving slowly...but there r many celebs in show who r much better than her.

@Red- exactly 🤗 see if it wasnt for him and the grp... this forum wud b drowned in 'did u see DD... she is that...DD (just as a topic name)' etc etc...(saying that from personal experience) and now ppl are actually criticizing wat they see... some wud take that bashing.. but ppl say what they actually see... if dance was vulgar.. now they have the guts to say that.. otherwise ppl wud b worried that they wud b bashed so wudnt say their actual opinion! Dude thank them... before actually pointing fingers... and as far as i can remember... NEVER have i seen them bash any member.. when they themselves go thru all the abuses in the world such as 'dogs' and the name 'hatemongers' itself 😃 hate them... love them but cant ignore them! Thats not their fault 😆

@Blue- Have tried saying that so many times 😆 its their decision to come... they knew there wud b better dancers and worse dancers then them so hard work.. that everyone has to do in order to survive! So why only giving credit to one person 😕 and did u knw lauren gets bashed cos she is a professional dancer ONLY cos ppl think its a 'non dancers' show... its not like she is not working hard too 😕

BTW READ IT IF U CAN.. NO ONE WILL FORCE U TO SEE THE REALITY IF U RNT READY! 😃
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Any topic made on the forum is open for discussion, members cant stop someone from entering a topic and replying and making comments to it

However if members to have any issues with a post, then please do report it and ignore the said comments, if members ignore then the matter does not escalate and you are able to carry on with the discussion you intended. I know sometimes that is hard but if you ignore and do not indulge then you will not face any repurcussion

If you wish to appreciate a couple's dance without the critic on it, there is the appreciation thread for that, otherwise all posts are open to debate

with that in mind, i am now closing this topic
Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago