Jodha Akbar

New protests

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The Rajput community is not going to leave the show alone, it seems. The Karni Sena is fighting the show till death. They have been successful in banning zee from entire Jaipur. Very terrifying news. We can only hope Ekta holds her ground like she always does, and refuses to bow down to the pressure. However, since, Zee is banned there, I am sure Zee will plan to take the show off air, because it is going to harm Zee's popularity. What's wrong with our country? Such obsession over a tv show? Check their facebook page if you want the confirmation of this news. Even if the show runs, it is not going to do well with the ban and all. 

Edited by Stargirl06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jily thumbnail
Really just because of a TV show that was clearly shown to be fiction

I also have a feeling Zee might take down the show due to their repuation

What fb page??
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow! That's a new low we have hit. Aren't they satisfied with the disclaimer in the beginning? 
This is just too much! Why deprive us of the entertainment? They very well say they have done dramatic alterations...what more do they want? UGH! πŸ˜‘
Star_girl thumbnail
Rajput Karni Sena. Yes, I have a feeling Zee will not let the show run. Ashutosh Gowarikar had to fight tooth and nails for his movie. And this is a just tv show. And even if it runs, how will it possibly do well? 
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS. 😊
What the...?! 😲 😑
But Relax dude,If Ekta didn't bow down before and launched the show,I'm sure She won't now when the show is on-air. 😳She will deffo try her best to save the show and I'm sure about it. πŸ˜‰
And about the Zee Jaipur ban,I guess That can be removed later. πŸ˜•Don't Worry If JA movie can run and launched and be a Blockbuster then So will the show. πŸ˜‰ They cannot stop it Just like that. 😑

P.S.Especially When Many Crazy fans are addicted to the show already. 😳 πŸ˜† 2..0 trps is just a start,This show can even reach to 4 and above. πŸ˜‰ 😳
Jily thumbnail
I think jaipur gives trps to the show just like the other provinces in india...

What part of "fiction" dont they get...there fb page has 12k supporters 😑
Star_girl thumbnail
Yes, but the movie was still banned in Rajasthan, and was also banned in places like UP, Haryana and a number of states. Ashutosh Gowarikar had to go to supreme court to lift those bans. I am quite honestly, terrified for the future of the show. Why will Zee keep on airing a show that will hurt their business? 
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stargirl06

Rajput Karni Sena. Yes, I have a feeling Zee will not let the show run. Ashutosh Gowarikar had to fight tooth and nails for his movie. And this is a just tv show. And even if it runs, how will it possibly do well?

Comeon Yaar,Why won't it do well if it runs. πŸ˜• Forget Jaipur people,Think about the other states,The General audience watch for entertainment and This show have an interesting story and A rocking cast to perform superbly. 😳
Pls Don't loose hope or get negative yaar. Let's Just hope for the best. 😊 😳 😳
Star_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvie

Comeon Yaar,Why won't it do well if it runs. πŸ˜• Forget Jaipur people,Think about the other states,The General audience watch for entertainment and This show have an interesting story and A rocking cast to perform superbly. 😳
Pls Don't loose hope or get negative yaar. Let's Just hope for the best. 😊 😳 😳

Yes, I am trying to hope for the best. I now wish I hadn't attached myself to a turbulent show this much. πŸ˜† But well, Heart wants what the heart wants. 
--Janvie-- thumbnail
If Indian People have a problem with "Fiction" and "Scripted" shows,Then Why many Reality shows which should be clearly declared as "Fixed" stays on-air for then?! 😑
I don't understand this logic in India.
This is purely an Entertainment FICTION show,If you don't wanna watch then just don't watch or change the channel,Why is this ban for?!What about those who want to watch?! 😑 😭