Pavitra Rishta

Pari cannot be Ankita / Ankita cannot be Pari

chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hope from the subject, you all got my point.  If not let me explain in simple words.  Purvi is not real daughter of Archana.  She is just been adopted.  So Pari cannot have any features of Archana nor like like Archana at all.

It would be nothing but stupidity of creatives of Balaji makes a grown up Pari to look like Archana.  It would mean Archana had a physical relationship with Purvi's real father.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol so true..anki can b ArOvi daughter..
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think people don't read article properly ... it says ankita will play mother and daughter to ovi... so i guess it is made clear
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu28

I hope from the subject, you all got my point.  If not let me explain in simple words.  Purvi is not real daughter of Archana.  She is just been adopted.  So Pari cannot have any features of Archana nor like like Archana at all.

It would be nothing but stupidity of creatives of Balaji makes a grown up Pari to look like Archana.  It would mean Archana had a physical relationship with Purvi's real father.

budy I think u not read carefully TB articale...in dat dey mention anki play ovi's  daughter not purvi daughter pari...😆😆😆😆😆😆
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly ankita cant be pari,but yes she can play ovi's daughter but 1st ovi has to get married for that,there isnt any track of ovi as such no hero opposite her till now

and ekta is fooling ankita and her fans

if ekta wants to cast ankita in younger role she cud hv done that earlier also,,only for leap manav archana ko twins hue,twins na hoke 1 daughter bhi hoti toh woh ankita cud play that girl but now when ankita isnt agreeing in ageing further then BT decided to give her a young role now and PR trps r not good now,if leap k baad koi story as such nahi dikhate and suppose show band karna pade toh ankita ko dadi maa,nani maa ban chuki hogi

yeh toh koi 10rs lele aapse aur 2 eclairs choclate de de wohi baat hui😆

ankita cud play bth mother daughter,but ankita ko koi dadi maa,nani maa bulayega toh it ll look odd

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1sanghamitra

exactly ankita cant be pari,but yes she can play ovi's daughter but 1st ovi has to get married for that,there isnt any track of ovi as such no hero opposite her till now

and ekta is fooling ankita and her fans

if ekta wants to cast ankita in younger role she cud hv done that earlier also,,only for leap manav archana ko twins hue,twins na hoke 1 daughter bhi hoti toh woh ankita cud play that girl but now when ankita isnt agreeing in ageing further then BT decided to give her a young role now and PR trps r not good now,if leap k baad koi story as such nahi dikhate and suppose show band karna pade toh ankita ko dadi maa,nani maa ban chuki hogi

yeh toh koi 10rs lele aapse aur 2 eclairs choclate de de wohi baat hui😆

ankita cud play bth mother daughter,but ankita ko koi dadi maa,nani maa bulayega toh it ll look odd

hmm Anki is not a fool to get fooled by BT she wasnt happy so she quit and she is offered role so she is doing logic in BT show is far away it is ovi daughter didnt Arjun play one night stand with Ovi
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

hmm Anki is not a fool to get fooled by BT she wasnt happy so she quit and she is offered role so she is doing logic in BT show is far away it is ovi daughter didnt Arjun play one night stand with Ovi

ankita isnt happy with her role dats y she left and just to patao her BT is offereing her archana's grand daughter's role,,

ekta last ball tak haar nahi manegi jab tak trp below 1 na ho tab tak she keeps on trying we all know that,,and PR k writers ki creativeness dekh kar one can easily guess PR ki trps increase nahi hone wali,,tab tak ankita ko show me rakhne k liye they r offering her grand daughters role but wat abt archana,,archana ko dadi maa,nani maa bualenge na

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chandu28

I hope from the subject, you all got my point. If not let me explain in simple words. Purvi is not real daughter of Archana. She is just been adopted. So Pari cannot have any features of Archana nor like like Archana at all.

It would be nothing but stupidity of creatives of Balaji makes a grown up Pari to look like Archana. It would mean Archana had a physical relationship with Purvi's real father.

arghhh... How stupid... Anki ill play Ovi's Daughter Role..
-Birdie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly, i wonder why they will show this stupid thing?
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ekta is mad she can do anyhting when it came to leap