alicia212 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nicely done Tanzie. So a bit about Abhay's background...and I do feel bad for him. Pia is right, he has no life.

PS. Dont mind but in the precap when you said about doing the deed I actually thought of a burglary first. :P
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great story...continue soon
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
the story is going interesting
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey di.i read ur this story.
fab story.loved all updates.
slowly reading ws waiting...ab hoga..tb bt it vl in nxt update.u wrote so AWESOME.waiting fr nxt part .updat soon.

really like ur hard wrk of writing
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
abhay is so lonely😒 poor him...and has to suffer so many  disgusting things😡...ya really they actually strangely similar😛but did abhay bring her in his apartment??is he really that jerk😕..btw awesome update 👏continue sooon😃
Edited by forever.alon - 10 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
another amazing update .To say that the story gets more interesting with every update would be an understatement tanzie.
lvd how pia literally told him on his face that he is too lonely and i can understand why abhay is like this after everything he has endured. actually there's no one to care for him and everyone he trusted has betrayed him.
i hate men who treat women like garbage and pia's client was a terrible men.feel bad for her too as even though she hated these things still she has to bear all of this . the restaurant scene was lovely.it was good and light hearted.
i hate farzia!!!
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update..!!
Story is so interesting both Abhiya are so diff and mysterious loving it..!!
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanzie soo lovely update dear🤗...Abhiya moment soo sweet...waiting for next Abhiya meeting with a toxic affair😉...continue soon
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tanz i didnt read this story except the first chappy.😊...and i didnt read the chappys which u recently updated of other stories!! the reason is i am extremly busy with my studies and i dont get time enough to come online and read!!😭 i am sorry but dont stop pming me...i will surely read when i get time!! u know that i love ur stories😳sorry again