BOTH VD DD PUT MAKERS IN TROUBLE WU/VIDEO - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by tabby999

this track not intereseting as leads r not there ..we cant blame sultan for it ..think how makers will be managing ..i want them to be a little logical ..thats it ..

DD is shooting everyday...VD went on leave today...😆

And we are getting crappy episodes from past 2 weeks 😃 when leads were there full time...may be DD was not there but VD was there na 😆

But CVs ne show ka Ghanchakker kiya
Edited by ..natasha.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by practicecalm

Just now I posted the same in another post Ms. Tabby
--------------------------
Dear Threadmaker,

Unfortunately, your lead pair is tied up elsewhere with least time to spare.

DD: Has to concentrate in winning JDJ and she is tied up till the end or mid of August till JDJ ends.

VD: Is busy for personal reasons. Since he is a newly wed, unlike all of us, he does not have time to spend 24X7, 365 days bashing people who help make him happy by giving him work, or has to really give his loving wife some much needed time and he is out on a TRIP so dear threadmaker and those bashing Sultan, please understand that our Sultan is just helping these TWO ACTORS fulfil their personal and professional engagements and is being a gentleman about it despite the repeated attacks that are arising out of this joint.

Thank you very much,
An AR/Sultan/Kabir Fan

thanks but did i utter a word against sultan ..did my post anywhere cursing blaming any actor ..
see i can hate sultan ..as i like rishbala ..but that doesn't mean i will hate avinash rekki too??
for me character in serial is different from actor ..so ur claim i am bashing is so unwanted ...

Are Sultan hai na.. Show to usper hi chalta hai.. what will DVD do.. kick them out man 😳 
What bull crap are they talking..
I dont watch the show anymore but am very well aware of what is happening..

DD has categorically said that she wont stop shooting for Madhubala coz of JDJ and we know she hasnt..she practices far less than other contestants do coz she shoots for MEIEJ everyday..even thuogh she is tired and unwell..wasnt she in the episode today? If she is being blamed..then I say take some more leave and practice more for JDJ..atleast the blame wont be unecessary

And VD went on leave today..he was available all these days..lets assume DD wasnt (which isnt true) but  VD was right..so why there were so less scenes of his..and more of other characters all these days

Its about time the PH and channel stop putting the blame on actors for their incompetency to come up with a decent storyline instead of forced drama..
own up to your shortcomings instead of putting blame on others
this isnt the first show where one off the lead is busy with a reality show or on a few days leave..
If I am not mistaken a lead from another show on the very same channel is also busy..woonder why their PH doesnt have a problem

Kuch nehi mila to DVD pe blame dal diya.CV's crap dikhana band kro sare problem bhi solve ho jayenge.main leads ko agr side kro ge to wo bore ho kr leave and dusre projects to lenge hi na.Drashti har din shw me dikhti hain fir bhi DD pe blame dal diya.hate u cv's.
biggest joke of the year !
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

What bull crap are they talking..
I dont watch the show anymore but am very well aware of what is happening..

DD has categorically said that she wont stop shooting for Madhubala coz of JDJ and we know she hasnt..she practices far less than other contestants do coz she shoots for MEIEJ everyday..even thuogh she is tired and unwell..wasnt she in the episode today? If she is being blamed..then I say take some more leave and practice more for JDJ..atleast the blame wont be unecessary

And VD went on leave today..he was available all these days..lets assume DD wasnt (which isnt true) but  VD was right..so why there were so less scenes of his..and more of other characters all these days

Its about time the PH and channel stop putting the blame on actors for their incompetency to come up with a decent storyline instead of forced drama..
own up to your shortcomings instead of putting blame on others
this isnt the first show where one off the lead is busy with a reality show or on a few days leave..
If I am not mistaken a lead from another show on the very same channel is also busy..woonder why their PH doesnt have a problem

😆

even im thinking same...from past 2 weeks they are showing us crap...
when DVD atleast VD was available full time
and today if he went for 3 days...they are blaming DVD for messy story 😆

CVs have channel have lost it completely 😛

Originally posted by ..natasha..

😆

even im thinking same...from past 2 weeks they are showing us crap...
when DVD atleast VD was available full time
and today if he went for 3 days...they are blaming DVD for messy story 😆

CVs have channel have lost it completely 😛

Arre they have shown DD in every episode..almost same screen time as VD and yet they talk crap..plus VD was fully available

are they trying to sell a sob story of their own to justify the uninspiring episodes they are churning out..
sorry mate..no one is going to believe this story..
atleast I hope no one does
Non stop Bhai crap going on even during the main Rishbala wedding sequences when JDJ had not even started and VD very much in town.
So now when nothing else works blame to be put on DVD...very funny..

tfs

just a sorry excuse...with no takers!😡