Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Where have all the vamps gone?
Vamp - that uniquely Indian word for women who are less than sweet and good, and often more than bold and scheming. We especially love her for the drama and excitement she adds to any Indian serial. We don't get to see as many vamps on TV anymore, but here's our list of favourites:

Kamya Punjabi, Banno Main Teri Dulhann
Her villainous portrayal of Sindoora in Banno Main Teri Dulhann won her a lot of acclaim and fans. She has since taken a break from acting.

Link http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?aid=871
Edited by Lubnavaishali - 14 years ago
ar78655 thumbnail
Vamps gone good

After bitching about and plotting the downfall of the main protagonists on TV shows, these vamps have themselves ditched their negative images and gone good.

Kamya Punjabi

As Sindoora of Banno Main Teri Dulhann, she is so wicked that she wants to take over all the property by killing her brother. Kamya bagged many awards in the Best Villain category. She then appeared Comedy Circus and was well-appreciated by the judges.

Link http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?aid=922
ar78655 thumbnail

Sharad Malhotra dating Divyanka?

Rumours mounting that  Banno Main Teri Dulhann leads Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi who are one of the cutest couple on TV are dating and were spotted together having dinner at suburban restaurant.

Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi are one of the cutest couple on TV. There are rumours going on that they are dating and were spotted at a restaurant.

Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi, from Banoo Main Teri Dulhann have always denied their rumours of marriage. The two were enjoying dinner with a couple of friends.

About this Divyanka admits in print that, "Sharad and I did have dinner together, but hey, we weren't alone. Two of our common friends were present too and we had a fun get-together. Sharad and I are good friends and I wouldn't like to name our relationship anything else because when you're in love, you may break up, but that never happens in friendship." That means she do not want to disclose that their relationship in public.

Further to get into more details, Sharad said in the print that, "I've known Divyanka since the last six years. I value her as a good friend but we are not dating. Right now, I'm busy learning martial arts, horse riding and so many other things that there's no time to think of dating anybody." Oh really, Sharad, remember you had surprised Divyanka when you had come back from New York last month and went straight to see her! Something is fishy, isnt it?

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/November/News_20091102_2
ar78655 thumbnail
Just a dinner date?

Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi, rumoured to be romantically linked, were spotted together recently

Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi, television's popular couple from Banoo Main Teri Dulhann have always denied rumours of marriage, leave alone romance. This is precisely why we were quite surprised when we spotted them together recently, despite their show having gone off-air months ago. The two were enjoying dinner with a couple of friends at a suburban restaurant.

Divyanka admits, "Sharad and I did have dinner together, but hey, we weren't alone. Two of our common friends were present too and we had a fun get-together. Sharad and I are good friends and I wouldn't like to name our relationship anything else because when you're in love, you may break up, but that never happens in friendship."

Sharad says, "I've known Divyanka since the last six years. I value her as a really good friend but we're not dating. Right now, I'm busy learning martial arts, horse riding and so many other things that there's no time to think of dating anybody."

ar78655 thumbnail

Divyanka Tripathi's dancing passion

Divyanka Tripathi, who has always had a passion for dancing, is learning Kathak nowadays. She is making sure her break from work is spent in a worthwhile manner and she is focusing all her energy in learning the beautiful Indian dance form of Kathak.

Link http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Spotted-Eijaz-Khan-in-gym&aid=1023
afreen_ thumbnail
OH DIS SERIAL IZ SHIT SERIOUSLY GODDDD    IT NEVA ENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS😡
ar78655 thumbnail

Divyanka Tripathi visits Ajmer Shariff
TV actress Divyanka Tripathi who had recently gone to Jaipur for an award function as a special award was given to her by Rajasthan government, visted holy Ajmer Shariff while coming back.

Link http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Smita-Singh-celebrates-birthday-with-eunuchs&aid=1226