Chat Clubs

SecretLounge #7 CLOSED NEW THD pg 149!! [IO]

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail

Any person on members list may post/discuss. If a question is posted, one of the Captains will reply to you (along with anyone else who wants to chime in). If you prefer, you may scrap the assigned Captain also. They are all wonderful people who've read the story often times more than I have and can answer questions. They will also be having some discussions, so join in. If you're interested in being a Captain, post on the thread and I will consider you for the backup list.

Head: Tina!

Captains:

*Scroll down for Captain's intros*

Desert Heat: Anku (togetherforever), Jenna (LondonChick), Arooba(extremelicious)

Back-Up: Jyo (Jyo.Arshi.IPK), Sarunfanatic_Ji, DancingDiva.

Secret Passion: SatinaHira (Hira_arnie), Roka ( _Roka_)

Back-Up: Aru (ara_000), Kirti (luvkkgasr)

Shameless: Simran (balsimransobti), Farwa (-Farwa_Ibrahim-)

Back-Up: Kirti (luvkkgasr)

Mind Games: Jyo (Jyo.Arshi.IPK), Aysha (Ayshaomar)

Back-Up: Shivi (Shivi.10rocks)

Secluded Island/SS/OS: Aru (ara_000)

Members List

aamshula87, aashima326, aayesha, AbdulloveIPKKND, adithyan, akaps, 

amaypranay, Anamika90, Anamika100, ankii543, angeldream14, aquagal, ara_000

arjuhi5, Arnkhunostalgic, Arshicrazee, Asrnkkgsr, ARUSHI_IPKKND,

asthagarwal, Ayshaomarbalsimransobti, Barun_Riti_LMH, BarunkiRadha,

BarunSara, ..blessy.., casker, cheval, cool_zephyr, DancingDiva.

deepti1906, deeswarna, dewdrops6, Diakumar17, diyadivya, dj_arshifan

drunkiiebabe, Extremelicious, -Farwa_Ibrahim-, gifttag, Gul_malik,

hararnav, HeBarun21, Hira_arnie, honey-sweety, hot.cakes, ..hrideyy.., jessjazz

jisa, jm020, Jyo.Arshi.IPK, kanug, Kishmish, LondonChick, love.khushi,

LuvkkgsrMahimaMV, mastermagician, Maira96, Mbbsrocks

melonie, musax, naughtymallu, Nexus_13, nikita_88,  Nimie207,

orchids8888,peehu, P4rveen12, PhoenixTears, pmohini, 

Pokemonian, preethi.saseeda, pup03, raniii2, renee.bee,

Robinhood008, _Roka_, Ruki.F, rulama, saga_twilight, Sana_malik, Sandy1,

Sarunfanatic_Ji, Satina, Sdea. Sharaa, shijinareneesh, Shivi.10rocks, 

SilentShadow, sphobic, sushna, sweetarnavkhusi, sweety_doll22, SyedaFaiza,

Tamaru, Taz.roxox, Togetherforever,vishkush, vks11, wonderblake

bold= active list

~Read my stuff? Want to join? Discuss something? Make a friend or two? Simply post a message. And I will add you~

Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😛
Edited by ara_000 - 10 years ago
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
so its Matters of the Heart time !! ❤️ ( Tina am shhooo delighted tht u loved the  title name 😆 ) I loved the lunatics one better !!! 😉

so all u ppl who have problems related to matters of the heart... come here 😉

Dr.Tina aka blushy aka spice queen has opened her clinic to heal u all !! ❤️

we fanatics are also here to help her out, come to us and trust us when we say this, we will put a smile on ur faces no matter hw earth shattering your problem is !! 

Get ready to go crazy with us !! ❤️ we can assure u this...even if we cant give u a solution to ur problem...we have open arms waiting to hold u if u want to cry !! 🤗

Coming to my the usual intro post !! 😉 read on ❤️ to know me better 😉

I am in a mood to open my heart out here coz I have a friend who stole my heart !!! 

How did I meet her ?? well I was just browsing through IF for good FFs and I came across Shameless, the title caught my fancy !! and I started reading, inititally i was a little lost but eventually I was hooked and then there was no letting go !! 

And thats how I got her PMs to Mind Games as well and well I started doing Mind Games with Tina !! 

She became one of my closest friends on this forum and well yea she is super special to me !! 

Desert Heat , Secret Passions , Secluded Island, well she has got me hooked onto everything !! 

and then she started this CC , well and she gave some very special friends in a very short time !! 

Dia ( Ankita ) & Aru were already my special ones and I knew them already.

Simran , Roka , Fari , Jenny , Pallu ( VEIL ) , Heer . Jiji , Aysha - got close to all of you in no time and became super special to me !! 

And I cant thank Tina enough for giving me so many special ones !! 

Satina and other captains, I know there are some I still have to talk to !! 

When Tina asked me to be captain for Mind Games , I wanted to scream, after all the mind games that i play with her, this was a real honour !!! 

Anyways 7 threads already and the CC is rocking !!! well it had to rock coz its a world whr Tina's Fanatics live and breathe her works !! 

Its the place where her works are our religion !! 

Also Tina we are still on with our request 

" An OS on what happens when Desert Heat meets Mind Games against the bacdrop of Bahamas " 

Talking about myself ... 

Name - Jyothi but pls call me Jyo ... 

Age - 23 

Place - Born and Brought up in Sharjah, currently in India 

Hobbies - Reading Writing Shopping Listening to Music Chatting IPKKND/Arhi/Sarun are my passion & obsession !! 

u can call me totally crazy coz I am !! 

My pen name - RoseOfEve & Motto in my life - Smile and Spread Smiles coz it can light up our worlds and lives !! 

you can ask me anything u want and I have no problem talking endless !! 

MG Captain ❤️

Tina this is for you swthrt !!! 

and this is for everyone here...come join us in our chamkili dance !! 

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 10 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
@jyo wow what a super heartfelt and spot-on intro. muahs! 🤗
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: TINA!

@jyo wow what a super heartfelt and spot-on intro. muahs! 🤗

am just happy i found the pics i wanted 😃 muaahhss back 🤗
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
HELLO  HYE BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well when you come here there is only hello hye and you will never feel the need to say bye bye.

This is an amazing people to be which we call our heaven.

And we all are crazy sorry the craziest ever 😆

who love and adore our ROCKSTAR aka TINA'S words to death.

anyone before messing up with her ,you have to face all of us

WE ARE HER BODYGUARDS QUITE LITERALLY

ROCKSTAR NOMATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SAY THIS,I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR CREATING THIS CC.

BEING A CAPTAIN OF DH IS AN ABSOLUTE HONOUR AND HOW MUCH I LOVE DH

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS WHEN I START COMMENTING ON IT MY HANDS DOESN'T STOP

I love all your stories.

Now some announcement time,I am going to my Nani's house today so I wont be active on the forum for some days that means missing  all the fun.

It even means i may even miss the SP update but knowing me ill make some way to read it hopefully.

My apologies because i wont be able to take part in the discussions of the DH teaser

but im lucky to have my Partner who i know will wont let anyone feel I am not here.

Ill be commenting on all the works when I am back.

and well those who dont know me

I am ANKITA, 22 from DELHI

you guys can call me anki or anku!!!!!!!!!

and anything else you wish to know you can ask me.

This place is heaven and once u come here u wont feel like going back.

MY CRAZY GANG I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

LOADS OF LOVE❤️
KEEP SMILING 32 INCHES WIDE
STAY BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!

ANKU!!!!!!!!!

Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
SP 🥳Edited by Satina - 10 years ago
arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res! 😊 Edited by extremelicious - 10 years ago
arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE A SECRET PASSION UPDATE, THEY'RE JUST TOO GOOD!! 😃 IM ALWAYS SUPER EXCITED TO READ YOUR WORK, I KNOW THE UPDATE IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!! I've never flown from first class either, I really wanna try it, Arnav take me too lol! 😉 😆 Awww I love it when Khushi gets concerns for Arnav when she sees that he's exhausted from work and so tired and don't worry Khushi, he'll get a break soon! 😉 😊 Oooh so Khushi did you pack that lingerie, Im sure you did and he brought another box, I wonder what's in there lol! 😉 😳 Omg, he gifted her dress, and wow so beautiful and elegant, just like Khushi, super cute!! 😳 😉 Awww haha, Khushi's thoughts are just too cute and awww loved how she flushed and Arnav, stop staring at her like that, you're making her nervous! 😆 😉 Arnav, Khushi's right, you're such a workaholic an a procrastinator, why didn't you finish your work sooner so that you can spend all your time with Khushi! Besides Khushi is irresistible and if you keep staring at her kissable lips, there's no hope for you lol! 😆 😳 Omg, I don't think Arnav has any patience left him, I don't understand how he's controlling his desire but he's doing a good job of it! Khushi, with that "baby please" your gonna throw Arnav off the edge, your innocence is something that allures and pulls Arnav towards you, and if you stare at him with those doe-like eyes,, he might just forget that you guys are sitting in. An airplane and take you right there and then! 😳 Awww that firm kiss which screamed "mine" was cute and Khushi don't worry, no one's going to spy and haunt you in the plane, especially if you're sitting in first class!! 😉 Awww loved it when Arnav pushed up the armrest and placed a blanket around them and asked Khushi if it was ok, rabba ve!! ❤️ Awww romance on the plane, 😳 they make me blush and Arnav stop teasing Khushi lol, that was such a sweet and a hot moment!! 😳 Awww I loved how Arnav and Khushi walked hand in hand, that was sooo cute!! Awww Arnav is trying to show Khushi all the cool places and sites of New York, but Khushi can't concentrate on anything but his touch and his sexy husky voice, lol I think I would've had the same problem and awww it was super cute!! 😳 Oh it's ok Khushi, I'm sure Arnav had a legit reason for having separate rooms but at the same time, I can completely empathize with you, because it doesn't make sense to be private from the person who knows you inside out! Awww loved it when Arnav cleared Khushi's small doubt, made her smile and held her intimately, I love the trust they both share for each other!! 😃 ❤️ Oooh Khushi's room is beautiful, Arnav really knows how to make everything absolutely perfect, such a charmer and I love it! Yay, now that Arnav unlocked the door from his side, and Khushi can finally go to him whenever she wants! Go Khushi, get Arnav back for the teasing and just be bold and confident, I know u'll do AMAZING!! 😃 Lol someone's a bit impatient, Arnav just relax and enjoy the view lol! 😉 Someone's shocked, lol Arnav every good thing takes patience and you go Khushi! Khushi really knows how to tease Arnav and Arnav, get a clue, of course she's trying to tempt and of course you love it! Lol Khushi, that was clever, bending down and picking up the remote totally made Arnav lose all control! Haha Khushi is still teasing him, yes Arnav, you can now make love to your to be wife!! 😳 Arnav and Khushi are so passionate, their love is growing rapidly!!! Awww love how Khushi can be so demanding and seriously wake up Arnav, you need to show Khushi all of New York!! Arnav I know you love admiring Khushi when she's wearing your clothes, but seriously get up and stop being lazy, you have a whole city to show your beloved! Oh gosh Arnav, your conditions just make me blush a tomato red, but I find them super romantic!! 😳 😉 Ooh my goodness, it took them that long to take a shower, oh gosh I can't stop blushing!!   😳 😳 😳 Khushi, you look perfect, no need to be self conscious, Arnav is right you look beautiful! 😊 Awww I loved it when they both went to St. Patrick's Cathedral and when Khushi prayer for Arnav's well-being, rabba ve, that's true love! Awww the play was amazing and I loved it when Arnav consoled Khushi by ribbing her palm and just by holding her close, soo romantic!! Awww I have to agree with Arnav too, I loved that last phrase of yours "them versus the world" and I loved it even more when Arnav kissed Khushi on the forehead!! ❤️ Ooh good idea Khushi, going to the museum sounds fun, especially on a rainy day! 😉 The Museum of Sex, I didn't even know there was a thing such as that, lol Arnav you dirty mind! Poor Khushi, you made her blush sooo much, I don't think that, that rosy color will ever leave her cheeks!! Haha insatiable men and tempting women, these kind of exhibits sound way too exotic lol! Awww loved it when Arnav said "ask me" and when he kissed her, soo cute! 😳 Ooh they're eating in tonight, that sounds romantic and wow Khushi go put on that black sari and surprise Arnav one more time!! 😉 I knew you would surprise him, and awww Arnav loved how you made Khushi blush with all of your compliments!!! 😳 Awww when they were just quietly sitting on the sofa, they seemed at ease and just so peaceful! I loved it when Arnav rested his head on Khushi's lap and loved it even more when Khushi stroked Arnav's hair, too cute!! Arnav, listen to Khushi, she's right, one plate is all you really need! 😉 😉 Awww loved how they fed each other all the food, super cute!! 😃 Oooh they're playing that game again, I bet Arnav will win again hahaha, he knows exactly how to make Khushi melt! 😉 Lol I was right, come on you gotta get better at this game and fast! So Mr. Hottie wants his beloved to dance for him, awww so romantic!! 😃 Wow Khushi is such a sexy, irresistible, and tempting dancer, and such a tease, sorry Arnav you won't get a kiss from her that easily! 😉 Another game, Arnav I wonder what you have in mind now?! 😉 Omg Strip Rummy, I knew something dirty was going through Arnav's mind lol, Khushi get ready!! 😉 Oh no Khushi lost the first round and I knew there would be a catch, of course the winner would choose what item to "strip" and if the winner is Arnav, then obviously the sari would be first! 😉 Ooh Khushi, great job and nice choice, but after Arnav takes off his pants you will be seriously distracted!! Of course Arnav is aroused, because he's around you! 😉 😳 Arnav won for two rounds straight, Khushi pay attention, at this rate you lose bad, cuz you've already lost your petticoat and now blouse, Arnav I bet you're cheating lol! 😉 😳 Yaayyy, Khushi made a comeback, Arnav I guess you were too distracted, 😉 too bad you lost your shirt and sweater! I wonder how Khushi will focus, Arnav's only left with his boxers lol! 😉 😳 Khushi is so distracted again, and Arnav I can't believe you asked for her bra, you're such a tease! 😉 Awww yeee Khushi won, remove those boxers now Arnav lol! 😉 Oh no Arnav won, and you know how Arnav is Khushi, so impatient lol! The way he intimately touched her showed that Khushi is only and only Arnav's, forever and always!! ❤️ Awww Arnav's kisses, their intimacy, Khushi's boldness and when they both whole heartedly accepted each other, showed their love is true and vigilant! 😃 LOVED THIS UPDATE SOOO MUCH!!! 😃 SORRY, for the late reply, school kept me so busy but now I'm finally on summer vacations, woohoo!! EXCITED, EAGER, AND DYING TO READ THE NEXT PART UPDATE ASAP!!! 👏 😃