KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Bal that's not very nice πŸ˜’
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Closed...

By the way Divs, what happened to that thread on SC forums?? Did they give any WL or did they figure that we were just trolling??

The only person acting like a petty bitch was that fanboy , maybe he got a warning πŸ˜† I always knew that he stalked TKF because he let it slip that he knew that Tanveer didn't actually mean Tanveer πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I know that was mean sorry I take that back I didn't mean it forgive me 😭 sorry sorry font hate me. I think I need to shut up and leave this QH forum for few days 😭

It's okay, just come here... You don't need to leave it.. Don't take things so seriously and dramatically... Lol.. It's just that don't wish bad on anyone's health
countingstarz thumbnail
Btw why didn't we think of this sooner πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Bal that's not very nice πŸ˜’

SORRY I feel really embarrassed and ashamed of myself now. 😭 πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: divc

The only person acting like a petty bitch was that fanboy , maybe he got a warning πŸ˜† I always knew that he stalked TKF because he let it slip that he knew that Tanveer didn't actually mean Tanveer πŸ˜†

I know all the stalkers... They are mostly in the other AT and these misalanious worshippers.. Lol... And some are so dumb that they give it away so easily..πŸ˜† The funniest one was when 46 year old said that I didn't know what an AT is so I decided to check yours,πŸ˜† WTH,.
I'm not a mean person pls forgive me 😭 some things just come out of the mouth by mistake. Aww man im hating myself now😑

Originally posted by: divc

Btw why didn't we think of this sooner πŸ˜† 

Because we were too busy looking for abandoned forumsπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
countingstarz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

I know all the stalkers... They are mostly in the other AT and these misalanious worshippers.. Lol... And some are so dumb that they give it away so easily..πŸ˜† The funniest one was when 46 year old said that I didn't know what an AT is so I decided to check yours,πŸ˜† WTH,.

She pisses me off the most , she's so old she should know better. I can't believe old people still hate on celebrities. She does like Surbhi because apparently she's not pretty πŸ€’

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I'm not a mean person pls forgive me 😭 some things just come out of the mouth by mistake. Aww man im hating myself now😑

Lol, Bal.. We know you didn't mean it.. CHILL DUDE... Don't take these actors and shows to seriously and act all dramatically.. It's all cool.. Just continue with the discussion..πŸ˜†