Neha is so impressive. Brilliant actress

Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys... i kno der r so many debates r goin on here regardin sudden twist & behavior of some charactrs here & im agree wid so many points here but d thing wich attracted me most in last 2 ep was only Rajji wich is played by Neha Bugga. I kno so many people & infct evry1 luvs her charactr & in last 2 days  lyk me cames more & more close 2 her ( infct more closer dan main lead.. sorry if i said so much😳) but I got so so much impress by her. All thanx 2 Neha Bugga 4 doing a great job here.🤗  & also 2 d casting director.

Honestly wen I 1st saw her in 1st promo of dis shw her confidence really impressed me in her those  few lines but dint thot she is also a main part of dis shw. Wud lyk 2 thanx PH 4 giving us Neha Bugga as Rajji Nirvel Gill. 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️

Luving her ... ❤️

feel free 2 share ur feelings if u get tym 2 praise her also in all these unwanted twist. 😳
Edited by SuShaanRocks - 10 years ago
yes i'm trully agree with you dear
even from day 1 I liked neha's acting but from past two days she improved a lot
when she was crying yesterday and talking to bani about amreek 
i had  tears in my eyes too
she's wonderful and i want a more screen space for her 

Totally agree! 
I think this marriage sequence has helped Neha unleash that raw potential and skill that she has. She truely touched my heart yesterday when she cried about Amreek leaving her and that she actually started liking him. 

ya agree .. sussan.. she is doing good job in bani...i liked her from promote... she is  better than bani... will wait and watch... how to  raji and soham life moving... iam intersting to watch bani after their  marriage track..  very dramatic 😃 guys i tell my opinion don't misunderstanding  with me amrik-raji fans Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
Yup.. Neha's acting is really good. She is confident and natural.

In this marriage sequence, Rajji overshadowed Bani with her portrayal of emotions..!!
Yes her acting has improved, she executed the emotional scenes better than Bani, her pain was very much visible on her face when she spoke about Amreek  n another thing is we r liking her character even more than before  bcoz for no fault of hers she is paying a heavy prize for Desho's greed to get Bani married to a NRI.
Bani wanted to fulfill her mother's wish at any cost, so she deserves her fate but poor Rajji's life has been messed up in all this😡.
Her character, acting and the story line make me look forward to her story more than Bani's.
agreed , neha is really a gud actress . i like her more than bani .
Agree... Neha super .. she doing very good work love Rajji ...
Big Yes... Neha is Brillant actress ...as Rajji she is super ,, so natural ,, i love so much...😊