Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 6

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by-DrModel

Man GK; so lucky! The man that so many girl in the world are gaga over; he is gaga over her. 

Did I tell you my childhood buddy called me to say SRK had a baby and I was like; i know; you are behind the times and she said she screamed when she heard coz  to quote her " SRK is ma man" 

I like GK...she is a queen to her hubby, who is the king of BW in every manner...confident, defiant and classy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sweet heart I am in full on Shah mode so I can't even think about Chitti sa EOS at the moment
I told you naa; its hard not to love SRK when you meet him.
even random passers by on the street in London and NYC: they see Shah and say Hi Shahrukh how are you; and he stops and says "I am fine, DARLING, how are you..!" Just imagine 

I am telling you he must have been late; he must have been like time started when I reached there and how he is never on time and proud of it

and i remember him saying Gauri is awesome at jet skis; and Aryan went I'm better than her and Shah was like you are the best BUT Gaurima number 2
even Abhi calls GK Gaurima
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Offoo, ur making me fall for him!!😳..I am not supposed to😆...When and where will I get to see him...I should camp outside Mannat...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
On 'kucch log doing ehsaan'...apparently before JDJ started kucch log #cough cough# said that if I take part in JDJ, u never know KJo may sign me for his movies #cough cough# What??!!

Good SHAH dint come last year, Next thing kucch log would have said that he would want me to be paired oppp him in his movies🤢
Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9hAmgAykzs - Unique teaser I must say - shuddh desi romance
DrModel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-hiralshah169

Offoo, ur making me fall for him!!😳..I am not supposed to😆...When and where will I get to see him...I should camp outside Mannat...

Sweetie camp! who cares! He will come and wave at you and give flying kisses😆
such a sweetie pie😳
Barkha Dutt once said that nobody envies Shah his stardom coz he is so so SO nice that you know he deserves it

there was a girl who once said to him 
SRK I love you very very very very much; I ve been waiting for 26 years to say this 
and can i ask you now that you have achieved all this are you scared; it will all go
and SRK's answer
I do not think I have the talent BUT I want to thank people through the films I do
if you take away everything from me, the money. name fame i still have a lot remaining; because you cannot take the fact away from me that at one time I resided in the heart of a little girl who waited for 26 years to tell me how much she loved me

that answer made me cry a bit😳

For that answer alone; I d forgive him a million bad films
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I like these quotes of SHAH

• I am very shy. If I am flying British Airways and the airhostess asks me two questions, and I don't understand her accent - I will go hungry for the entire flight.😆
  • Do you think that money can buy happiness? - It makes it easier to get happiness. I do believe in a material world to a certain extent. I think material happiness is quite an important step before you look for spiritual happiness. There are people who think the other way round. They might also be right. But in the kind of education and the world where I have grown up, and we all are growing up, a certain level of consumerism become a reality.  - A very very sensible and practical answer
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Sana is dancing on Chikni Chameli with a shirtless Tusshar...btw how to share the pics here...it has to be routed through some other site or something??😕
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Its 3.30 am here...Saturday tomorrow...love weekends..will catch up on sleep of the entire week I think...Catch ya tomoro doc...
DrModel thumbnail
There are so MANY SRK quotes I love

my biggest achievement is that I can make a lot of people smile
It's easy to be ignorant but it's very intricate to be aware
I don't write cheques anymore because I end up signing them "With Love, Shah Rukh
Don't be negative. It shows on your face