why she gets to get rid of saris!FIRE UPDAT

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
hmm i just saw the SBS video.. i know quite late..but now the new promo makes sense.. CC cannot handle the sari and pallu and if she is to get hurt due to meddling with them both the obvious solution would be to get her back to her comfort clothes..

maybe Manav puts his foot down and UB to become the nice MIL as well as to create problems allows her.. very good at least if this is the case, they r bringing a very sensible valid and practical reason for the sudden change..

cz if traditions and restrictions could get her hurt or even killed, it would be best to allow her a reprieve and be safe rather than doing anything to protect some prehistoric traditions..

OMG just think if CC's daddy knew this!! I can bet it would not be any less than Sanaya's own mom! 😲
I remember her telling this many times before too that her mom is really really scared of fire and always made sure Sanaya never went near the stove. And that is one major reason she never learned to even make a tea on her own..😳

UPDATED

Well this is what I thought before I saw the episode. But nope I do not think this is the case. UB is from what I can say is just going to allow her to wear salwar and it creates that huge fight and CC will for the sake of peace say she will wear the sari itself. And after that this fire incident will happen..
I kind of actually like it this way...

cz i doubt every1 will create the fuss we saw in the promo after she has the accident with fire..

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would be the happiest if CC gets rid of the saree! I m glad UB wont have anything to say against this! After all no one in d family would take a chance regarding CC's safety! Waiting to see her back in normal clothes!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really? Sanaya Mom is really caring I can see she's treated like a princess off screen even though she's spoiled by her mom she still became such a good human being aww Sanaya Mom is adorable.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
right that makes sense 👍🏼
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its quite a genuine reason the CV's of CC are bringing in getting ChhanChhan rid of saris(if so).👍🏼
Saris though may look very beautiful , are a big danger in kitchens.
A friends mother suffered from third-degree burns while she was merely making tea in her in-laws place for the first time.
Traditional families should think of the repercussions some things may bring.
wen a dupatta catches fire , it could be flung aside , but a sari wen starts burning then it circles the person with seconds.
Edited by 18shabbo - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 18shabbo

its quite a genuine reason the CV's of CC are bringing in getting ChhanChhan rid of saris(if so).👍🏼
A friends mother suffered from third-degree burns while she was merely making tea in her in-laws place for the first time.
wen a dupatta catches fire , it could be flung aside , but a sari wen starts burning then it circles the person with seconds.

Oh wow! So you know first hand. I know the practicality of palla etc. when women are cooking, near fire or handling hot items needs to be considered. Even more so for people who are not used to these norms.
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im so glad that CC is getting rid or saris :)
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am just hppy now can see CC without pallu
Edited by CrazyAmie - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 18shabbo

oh wow!
so u know of first hand experience of someone close!! omg in that case this is indeed a very good scene to show!! 👏

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessunara

<font size="2" color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> oh wow!
so u know of first hand experience of someone close!! omg in that case this is indeed a very good scene to show!! 👏

</font>

I also have first hand and painful experience of fire accident in my family. Actually I get very shaky and sad when I recount it, it left a very lasting impact on me for life and today's SBS reopened those sad memories for me.
When I was 8, my dads cousin, who we were very close to, died in a freak kitchen fire.
She was in a nylon saree, getting ready to leave for work.
She had shut all doors & windows of the house as she was leaving, when she felt like having tea.
Her saree pallu caught fire, since all doors & windows were shut, neighbors could not come in on time to save her. They saw her being consumed by the flames. I cannot ever forget entering their home that evening with my mom. My dad was not in town, it was past 11 at night, so my mom had to take me along to their house for condolence.
Today's SBS brought back all those horrifying memories back to me.
I am glad they are showing this in CC to make people aware.
It is ok to wear sarees around the home, but not while cooking. Hope this episode sends a positive message to traditional families who insist on traditions while putting lives at risk.