Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I hope Zoya's plan becomes successful n Asad gets well soon!!!
But there is no guarantee with that Tanveer!! She may use this opportunity to harm Zoya!!!
P.S. I've already sent you a buddy request!!
HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
thanx for pm
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...hope asad gets well soon...
kabhiasya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls pls pls pls pls jaldi update karo ... i m dying to read this part of urs

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kabhiasya4ever

pls pls pls pls pls jaldi update karo ... i m dying to read this part of urs

yes dear i will update tonight and will surely let you know
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 7:-

"zoya tumhe lagta hai ye plan kam ayega???" dilshaad asked
zoya:-han phoppi don't worry ye plan definitely kam karega.
najma:-lakin zoya. apko to fire se kitna dar lagta hai. to agar apko sach mai chot a gaye to.
zoya:-tamatar i'm a strong girl or mai Mr.Khan k liye koi bhe pain bardasht karsakte hun.
zoya said confidently
dilshaad:-are you sure zoya?
zoya:-ya phoppi or ap dono itne pareshan kyun ho rahe hain? humare plan k hisab se victim mai hun or agg bhe mere hi kapron par lagage, so ap tension na lain, or waise bhe jab tak Mr.Khan hain mujhe kuch nahe hosakta.
dilshaad:-kaisa nahe lun mai tension zoya tum mere bache ho or tumne agg se bachna wale jel bhe to nahe lagai.
zoya:-i don't need it phoppi kyun mai jante hun k Mr.Khan mjhe kuch nahe hona dainga...ap agar ab dono satisfied hogaye hon to hum andar chala, plan ko work mai bhe to lana hain.
they enter in the house, they arrange a table fan in kitchen, and filled 2 buckets of water and hide them under the counter, then zoya went to her room for changing her dress, she came out wearing a shalwar kameez with a long duppatta.dilshaad take a long breath.
dilshaad:-ALLAH ka shukar sab ho gaya bus ab asad ko bahar lana hai.
she moved to zoya, she was tensed again.
dilshaad:-ab sab tumhare uper hai zoya, asad ko theek karna ki zimadari tumne la to le hai magar ek bat yaad rakhna k agar maine tumhe zara se bhe takleef mai dekha to mai wo pani forun se tum par dal dunge.
zoya:-ab bafikar rahain phoppi, naa mujhe kuch hoga or Mr.Khan bhe theek hojaenga.
they all enter in asad's room, zoya says to asad.
zoya:-Mr.Khan ap last 1 month se is room mai bethe bore hogaye hunga isiliye phoppi nai hospital se wheel chair mangwae hai or ab hum bahar chala gai, or apko pata hai apki ye kaneez Mr.jahapana k liye sweet dish banana wali hai or maza ki baat ye hai k ap mujhe mana bhe nahe kar sakte or na chahta hue bhe apko wo khane hoge...to ab chala.
the three adjust asad in the wheel chair and they moved out side,suddenly najma makes an x-cuse and left, while zoya stoped asad's wheel chair near the kitchen and dilshaad starts the fan then dilshaad makes an x-cuse and left...now asad and zoya were alone there,zoya puted milk for boiling and turned, with the help of fan she throws her dupatta on fire and with continuous tries it finally worked and her dupatta starts burning, zoya turned on the other side so then she can't feel it's pain, she closes her eyes because flashbacks of that fire incident was in her mind. asad noticed it but he can't do anything, he tried to shout but he can't now the fire was increasing rapidly, it was paining, too much paining but zoya did'nt lose hope, dilshaad was going to stop but najma stoped her nahe ami hum zoya k bharosa ko nahe tor sakta, she stopped, asad tried alot and finally he shouted zoya's name and stand up from that chair and run towards zoya...he throwed that dupatta away and putted water on it, dilshaad and najma also ran to the kitchen...asad huged zoya zoya tum theek ho?. he placed his hand on her cheeks tears drop from zoya's eyes han Mr.Khan ap theek hain to mai bhe theek hun...asad shouted with anger
asad:-ap pagal to nahe hain apko agg se bht dar lagta hai to phir apne agg ko bhujaya kyun nahe
zoya:-agar mai aesa nahe karte to ap apna pairo par khara kaisa hota or abhe mujhse baat kaisa karta.
asad feels that he is fine. 
zoya:-han Mr.Khan ap theek hogaye hain.
dilshaad:-han asad sirf tumhe nahe balka ab sab theek hogaya hai, ab mai bht jald tum dono ka nikah kar dunge.
the four were emotional and asad hugged zoya again, tanveer watched that all from up-stair.
tanveer(to herself):-ye asad or zoya dobara ek hogaye hain, sara plan flop hogaya lakin koi bat nahe abhe ek akhri plan baki hai jis k bat asad or zoya hamesha k liye juda hojaenga
she smirks

precap:-asad called everyone from their rooms and announce that he is going to marry tanveer soon.

end of part 7
sorry for little late,i hope you liked
please comment and like
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zoya has faith on her love n datz why she was successful
Its jst awesome
Pm me for the next update
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was really good!!!! I read all the parts in one go!!! Sorry for the late comment!!!! That was amazing!!!! I hate the precap though... Tanveer probably said that she is pregnant... That is why he changed his mind on getting married to Tanveer... You are a wonderful writer... Keep up the good work!!!! And pm me when you update!!! and update soon!!!
Surish thumbnail