Thankx
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Good one
Continue soon
Sexylicious. thumbnail
So guyz Im back with my update. I think Im going to fast but whatever. I'm really happy that people are liking my ff. I am again saying those who want a pm add me to their buddy list as im sending pms to those who are in my buddy list!

Chapter 3

Jodha and her Maasa where in Jodha's room. Jodha's father entered the room and said "I knew that u would accept the proposal as u really love your father. I knew you would not let me down that's why I favour u all the time. By accepting the proposal u saved ur father. Thankx my dear."

Jodha: " Baba I agreed to marry Jalal ri8. Can i meet him and talk with him if you dont mind. Plz baba i need to talk with him. For u Im marrying him can u do this for me atleast.

Jodha's father: "Okay my dear. I will tell Jalal to talk to you."
Soon some men went to Akbar's palace to tell him about this.  
Khan "How dare that girl tell Jalal to meet her. Doesnt she know that Jalal is a very busy man and he is the emperor of India."
Jalal: " Khan baba its ok. I'd love to go and meet her. I want to listen to what she wants to tell me. I want to meet her and atleast see her." Jalal then reaized what he had just said and he was quite embarrassed and then he tried to change the topic "I will meet her tomorrow." Then he left for his room. Jalal could not wait for the next day as he was finally going to see Jodha.

The next day arrived and Jalal left for Amer. As soon he reached there Jodha's parents greeted him. Jalal " Where is Jodha? I want to meet her at once." The servants showed him the way which led to a tent. Jalal entered the tent. His heart was racing. Then his eyes fell in a beautiful princess who was trying to tie the dori of her blouse. It was none other then Jodha. Instantly Jalal had a smile on his face. Jalal then went up to her and tied the dori. 

Jodha: "How dare you touch me? Who are you to touch me?"
Jalal: "I am your would be husband and I have every right to touch."
Jodha: " U r my would be husband but not husband so until our marriage u cant touch me and anyways after listening to the truth I think u would not be able to marry me."
Jalal: "What truth? No truth can make me stop marrying you.'
Jodha: " Really? What if I say that I'm in love with someone else? I'm in love with Suryabhan Singh. Now tell me will you marry me?"
Jalal had an evil smirk on his face. He gripped Jodha's waist and pulled her closer to him "Your only mine Jodha. No one can take u away from me. U have to marry me. I have made up my mind of marrying u and thats it no one can stop me from doing thar. And for that Suryabhan u will see what happens to him."
Jodha: "No dont do anything to him. I lied to you abut him. I dont want to marry u but i have to or else u will take my baba's kingdom from him and I can never see that happening to him. I have two conditions. First one is that I will not change my religion after marrying u and second one is that there has to be a mandir inside my room"
Jalal was first shocked at what he heard then he later on gave a thought to it and then he said "For marrying u i agree to these two conditions. I"ll met u after four days My would be Begum. Cant wait for that day."
Jalal left for his palace and he reached there and went to his room. "When are these four days going to pass." He then went to sleep and on the other hand Jodha mind was occupied by Jalal's words "No truth can make me stop marrying you."

The days passed really quickly as everyone was busy in preparing for Jalal and Jodha's marriage. It was finally the day when Jodha and Akbar were going to get married. Jalal was excited and Jodha was sad. But she acted infront of everyone that she was happy. Jodha wore a beautiful red lehenga with heavy jewelleries and minimal make up. She looked beautiful and Jalal wore a white sherwani with some jewelleries ( the king at those times wore jewelleries) He looked really handsome. AkDha"s marriage would be performed both Islamic and Hindu way. First the Hindu way then the Muslim way. Jodha was broght in the mandap where Jalal was waiting for her. He saw her and was mesmerized be her beauty. He couldnt take his eyes of off her. He smiled to himself " Finally she is going to be mine. MINE!"

Precap: Akdha wedding and first night.

There are going to be some romantic scene between the couple and I hope no one has any problem. Plz tell me if Im going to fast. Im sorry for my mistakes. I will update the next part by today or tomorrow.

LINK TO NEW CHAP
Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just read chap 2 of ur ff. It's very nicely written n interesting. Keep it up. :)
starsanjana thumbnail
awww cant wait for their nuptial night...great update
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful update!
Can't wait for d next chapter.
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome update...👏
very well written...👍🏼..👏
waiting for the further updates..
N thanx for the pm..😊..😊
zerro thumbnail
u are excellent.i am loving the fanfic. and ur going fine.but dont let the couple confess to each other soon.u keep the war of love going for sometimes.then make them confess. ur akbar is superb👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update :D continue soon!
nd thanks for the pm 😊