Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So im back with the update of my ff. Hope u guyz like my work. So here it goes...

Chapter 2

Akbar was back in his palace and all the time he could only think about Jodha. The images of her flashed through his mind. The thought of her made him smile. He was disturbed by Khan babA "Jalal tum kya soch reha ho mai vo janta hu." Jalal was a bit shocked and he thought o himself "How did he know what was i thinking? " Khan"U r thinking of capturing Amer ri8?"
Jalal nodded.Khan "Ok Jalal we will attack Amer tonight and make the rajputs head bow down to you and Jalal you will rule over them." Jalal said "No Khan baba we have to take something very precious from the Rajput becauz they dont mind in losing their lives. We have take something so precious from them that they will always have to bow their head down before me." Jalal had an evil smirk on his face. Khan left Jalal's room leaving Jalal thinking about Jodha.
"JODHA" he smiled to himself. 

The following night Jalal and his army attacked Amer and Amer was captured by  Akbar. The king of Amer was brought in front of Akbar. Akbar "Now the whole Amer belongs to me. You have to bow ur head down to me Rajput.But u can take all the Amer back." Khan was shocked. "Jalal what are u saying? dont give up Amer so easily. "Khan baba dont worry i have something in my mind." Jalal" I only gave one condition. Let me marry your daughter Jodha!" everyone their stood their shocked! They couldnt believe what they just heard. Jalal then spoke again "U can have ur land ur kingdom ur palace everything but u have to give me Jodha in return. SO what do you say? Is it a deal?" Jodha"s father thought for awhile then he said "Yes i agree to whatever condition u give me. Jodha will marry you. But promise me u will give her every happiness in the world." Jalal " i will keep her happy until she keeps me happy thats my promise and the marriage will take in five days in Amer and I dont want to hear anything." "But Jalal how can the marriage take place in such a short notice?" "I dont care. Do you want Amer or not? I will come after five days and marry your daughter and take her with me to my palace." "Ok Jalal." 

Jalal left for his palace. All the time he could only think about Jodha. "After five days you will only be mine.MINE!" Jalal went up to his huge bed and slept peacefully thinking about his marriage. He was never more excited like this in his life as he was today.

On the other hand Jodha got the news of her getting married to Jalal to save Amer. She broke down crying "I cant do this. I cant marry that Vicious monster. I hate him so much! And how can I spent the rest of my life with him. I want to destroy him. He is very cruel. How could he make a deal out of me and how could baba accepth the deal?" Jodha's mother said " Beta u have to do this for the sake of your father and for the sake of Amer. Jalal promised to your father that he will give you every happiness and he will fulfill ur wishes."But Maasa he is getting married to me for only lust. He will send me back when he will lose interest on me. He is a true villian I tell you. A villian!" "NO Jodha! Enough! ur father did soo much for you throughout your life and u can't even marry Jalal for his sake? Y dont u wanna marry him? he is good looking, the emperor of India and he can give you everything u want. UR not marrying him becauz he is a Mughal and ur a Rajput. He is a Muslim and u r a Hindu. Ur father would not be able to live without Amer. He will die out of embarrassment. Jodha please do it for your father.Please!"
Jodha started crying even louder."Ok Maasa i will marry Jalal fo Babas sake." then her Masa kissed her forehead and left from there leaving Jodha alone in her room.  "Jalal i will destroy u for ruining my life. I will not leave you. I will marry you but I have some conditions.

Jodha laid down in her bed but she tossed around as she could not sleep at all. The thought of being Jalal's wife was haunting her. She was kind of scared. She wanted to go and talk to someone about it but no one was there to support her. THen suddenly a thought came to her mind " I will write a letter to Sujamal Bhaisa. I know he will understand me and support me." This thought made her a bit relieved and then she dozed off to sleep.

Precap: Jodha's conditions revealed infront of Jalal. Jalal's reaction.

Hope u guyz liked it! dont forget to like and comment. I'm planning Akdha marriage in chapter 4. Hope im not going to fast. Plz tell me if I'm going to fast. Thankx for reading my ff. The next update will be really soon.

LINK TO NEW UPDATE
Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kareena1994

Superb

thank u soo much for ur comment
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsom update 👏
very well written..👏..👍🏼
thanx 4 d pm..😊
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanvi.narula

Awsom update 👏
very well written..👏..👍🏼
thanx 4 d pm..😊

thankx for thr lovely comment! Im so happy peopke arr liking my ff! 😆 [😆 😆
Sexylicious. thumbnail
thankx! Did u recieve my pm ?
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: samwllms

nice updt...welldone

thank you very much dear 🥱
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow amzaing update i must say 👏 👏
plzz continue soon..eagerly waiting to read more nd thnks for the pm 😊
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya75

Superb dude...:):):)

thaankx dear
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annarichard

Wow amzaing update i must say 👏 👏
plzz continue soon..eagerly waiting to read more nd thnks for the pm 😊

i will update soon. Thankx for liking my ff!
T-samreen thumbnail
Awesome!! loved it 😊