The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

My Heart's Fallen for You: KiSha FF: pt8 on pg 12 - Page 7

shanaya_shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweety2mcguire

Wowww!!!! Ausome ff yaar 👏 👏 👏 ... Really intrestn.. Cant wait fr nxt update.. Plzzz update soon 😊

thank u very much dear😳😳
glad u liked it😃
ll update next soon😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome ff.

Title: it's so touching. nice choice.👍🏼
charcter sketch: KD falling for juhi. aaww. so cute.😳

Part 1: KD falling juhi everywhere.lol.😆. i dont blame him. she's really pretty.

Part 2: Kiya's thoughts on love is so different and interesting. i loved kisha convos.

Part 3: Samar-Juhi date startetd out in a very cute way. i too love blackforest.😊

Part4:wow. full on drama. nice part. 

Thanx for the PM.
upd8 soon.
-Lekha😊
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

Awesome ff.   thank u very much dear...glad u liked it😳😳

Title: it's so touching. nice choice.👍🏼    aww really... thank uu😳😳😳
charcter sketch: KD falling for juhi. aaww. so cute.😳   yeah love at first sight😆

Part 1: KD falling juhi everywhere.lol.😆. i dont blame him. she's really pretty.    yes...he cant control his emotions...😆😆

Part 2: Kiya's thoughts on love is so different and interesting. i loved kisha convos.   thanks for liking😳😳

Part 3: Samar-Juhi date startetd out in a very cute way. i too love blackforest.😊   oh yeah me too love blackforest😉😉

Part4:wow. full on drama. nice part.    thank u dear😳

Thanx for the PM.
upd8 soon.    ll update next soon😉😉
-Lekha😊

shanaya_shanu thumbnail
here is 5th part😊...sorry for late updating...little busy

PART 5

KD and Samar arrive at their office on his bike.

KD asks shockingly – "arre Samar!! Tum mujhe yahan kyun laaye ho?? Hum tho tumhare girlfriend ke paas jaana hain na."

Samar – "aare tu kya baat kar rahe ho?? Juhi ki project boutique yahan humhari office pe hi hain."

KD – "kya?? Meri darling yahan hain?? Aur main paagalon ki tarah sab jagah pe dhoond raha hoon😕😕."

Samar – "its okay!! chal."

Juhi is at her boutique talking with her customers and showing them the costumes. Just at that time, Samar and KD arrive there. She greets Samar just with a 'Hi'. Samar is with a bouquet in his hand with a 'sorry' note on it. KD is behind Samar and saw Juhi after a long time with a lot of care and love in his eyes. They both go inside and sit on the couch.

Samar offering her the bouquet – "Juhi!! I m very sorry for whatever happened yesterday. Please take this."

Juhi hesitantly takes that – "okay thanks!! But agar aisa agli baar hua tho main tumse baat nahin karnewali hoon. Samjhe tum??"

Samar – "theek hain Juhi!!"

KD – "oye hoye Samar! Let me introduce to her na. Hmm Juhi!! Kya tum mujhe yaad kiya. Main hoon Keshav Desai, KD.😳😳" – he says in a filmy pose.😉

Juhi doesn't recognize him – "tum kaun ho?? Samar!! Yeh tumhare saath kisko laaye ho??"

KD gets pissed off🤢🤢 by this and says – "Juhi!! Main hoon tera KD! Your phone friend."

Juhi – "kya?? Phone friend??"

Samar – "kya Juhi! U don't know him?? Arre roj iske saath tum apni phone pe baat nahin karte ho?? Bolo!!"

Juhi – "kya?? Mere ko koi phone friends nahin hain."

Samar – "par yeh KD kya bol raha hain??"

Juhi – "oh God! Samar yeh KD ko maine aaj tak kahin nahin dekha. Promise"

Samar – "kya?? Par KD ne muje yeh sab mujhe saboot ke saath bhi dikhaya."

Juhi – "kya saboot hain wo??"

Samar shows him the messages of KD – "dekho yeh sab tumne nahin kiya??"

Juhi gets shocked and – "no!! These are not my messages. U know na Samar! Yeh sab mujhe irritating hain. Maine tujhko bataaya tha na."

Samar – "haan par yeh….." and turns to KD for explanation.

KD – "main such bol raha hoon Samar. Please don't look towards me like that."

Juhi – "kya tum dono yeh sab bundh karoge?? Mujhe bahut kaam hain. Please don't disturb me again like this. Samar!! Now all your doubts got cleared right?? So you can go out with your friend."

Samar – "aisa mat bolna Juhi please I m here with you always."

Juhi – "its okay Samar! Please just go now."

KD – "oh please Juhi! Please answer my questions. If u didn't do this messages, then who is talking with me right now??"

Juhi gets irritated at last again – "maine bola na tujhe. Kitni baar samjhaau tujhe?? I m not talking with you okay?? Just go varna😡😡😡" and she picks up a big metal rod and starts beating him and Samar too🤣.

Samar – "ohh Juhi! Maarna mat please hum log jaa rahe hain. Just cool down." – and they both get out from there.

The scene shifts to KD in a bar and restaurant drinking fully and he is not in his senses. He comes out and calls Kiya. She lifts the call

Kiya – "hii KD! How are you??"

KD – "haan Darling!! Main bahutt theeek🤢 hoon."

Kiya senses that he is drunk by listening to him – "KD! Are you drunk😲😲??"

KD – "haan I m drunk. Tujhe koi problem hain kya??"

Kiya – "KD! Maine tujhe bahut decent samjha. Tum aise kaise kar sakte ho??"

KD – "wow kitna acting kar rahi ho tum!! Superb!! Ab tum mujhse baat karke aur tum apni boyfriend se bhe flirting karthi ho na, aur u don't recognize me at all."

Kiya is confused – "kya?? Boyfriend?? Tum aise kaise soch bhi sakte ho KD?? Mujhe samajh mein nahin aa raha hain."

KD – "over smart banne ki koshish mat karna. Maione tujhe dekha Mere friend Samar ke saath bat karte hue😲😲."

Kiya – "kya?? Samar kaun hain?? Mujhe teri friends koi bhi pata nahin hain."

KD – "Juhi please tujhe teri boyfriend Samar bhi patha nahi hain kya??? Please don't joke."

Kiya – "mujhe pata nahin. Main such bol rahi hoon. Aur yeh Juhi kaun hain🤢??"

KD – "oye! Teri naam tho Juhi hain na."

Kiya – "no I m not Juhi. Okay please don't irritate me like this. And don't call me again." – she hungs down the phone.

KD is pissed at this and keeps on calling Kiya, but she wont lift the phone. She suddenly lies on her bed and starts crying.  To know more about her, KD reaches again to Juhi's boutique. She is with her customers, showing them the designs and all. He comes closer to Juhi. The customer who is watching runs off from there because of the bad smell coming from KD. He is drunk na. Juhi stares at him angrily😡😡 and KD asks her

KD – "why are you not lifting the phone when I m calling you continuously??"

Juhi – "tumne mujhe call kiya?? kab kiya batao??"

KD – "abhi!! Ek kaam karte hain. Ab main tumko call karta hoon just see okay. ab pata chal jayega."

He calls to the number, it rings but here Juhi's cellphone is not ringing. She shows him her mobile to him. Its not ringing. But in KD's mobile it is ringing. KD gets confused. There on the other side, Kiya suddenly lifts the phone and shouts "hey agar agli baar tumne mujhe call kiya tho main police case file karvadungi😡."

KD gets utter speechless and shocked at this. If Juhi is in front of him, then who is he talking with since these many days??? Is this isn't the number of Juhi?? Did Piddhi give him a wrong number??  He has so many doubts running in his mind. He is  stuck up in a very dangerous situation. He has ruined a life of an innocent girl. Now what next?? Now how can he face that girl??

To know more just stay tuned…😉😉😉……………………

Precap:  A special coating and beatings from KD to Piddhi for giving a wrong number😆😆😡.

sorry if the update is short😊...hope u like this also...enjoy😃

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maza hi a gaya..
update fast
shanaya_shanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_anisha

maza hi a gaya..

update fast