Arjuhi OS#17: Tumhain Haq Hai

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys...
Here come another os...
its a kind of continuation of os#16: Kehna Hai Aj Tumse Pehli Bar...

No song in this one...but title says it all.

so enjoy and do give comments...

Tumhain Haq Hai
OS | 17

"Iss barish ko bhi aj hi hona tha"

He cursed the rain that was continuously pouring right from this afternoon. Though the morning was clear and bright but as the day proceeded, the clouds started to gather on the sky and around afternoon, it started to rain heavily. Today, Arjun Singhania, the owner of Singhania Industries was going to have a date. His first date and that too, in his small but pretty house. Everything was arranged as he planned it to be. His cook had made few dishes he was instructed off and after helping Arjun in serving, he had left for his cottage that was at the back of his house. The marble floors of his house were clearly cleaned by his maid. The fresh flowers from his garden were being plucked which were now giving a romantic look to that 4 seater table, Arjun specially got ready for the dinner. The table was covered with a fine black linen spread. The black vase was in the middle having those adorable pink roses and orchids. Pink marble dinning set and metal utensils were neatly arranged. Arjun made sure everything was in order. Although he was excited about this evening with her, alone, in his house but was scared too of her reaction. Her car got park infront of his house. On hearing the screeching sound, he gave a last look to the room and came out to stand in his door to greet her, but was only left mesmerized by the utterly beautiful scene infront of him.

She just got out from the car and was locking it with her keys but in those few seconds, the merciless or merciful rain had drench her enough to enhance her body curves. Arjun tried to avert his eyes but his heart started pumping the blood with double speed in his system seeing the seductive way, the sari was clung to her slender body. Her hairs were open that were now sticking together, giving her more of a sexy and appealing look. Arohi, holding a small gift bag, rushed in quickly and come to stop infront of him. His eyes lingered on her drenched self. Her eyes were full of excitement but there was also shyness present in there. Her lips were pink and trembling. Her one hand was caressing her other arm. The rain drops were trailing down on each part of her body. The rosy cheeks, sweet lips, long arched neck...

"Hi..."

She said with a hesitant smile that stopped him to look further on. He mentally kicked himself for being so...DISTRACTED.

"Hi..."

He replied, sticking to his same position.

When he didn't make a move to let her in, she spoke up.

"Main...ander aoon"

A playful smile was gracing her lips.

Arjun closed his eyes for a second to curse himself for his stupidness and moved a little back.

"Come in..."

He gestured with his hand and she get in.

Her eyes roamed around the small living room of his house while his eyes were fixed on her sexy revealing back that was barely covered by her hairs and 4 hooked strap of her blouse and a dori above. He never saw her in any exposed dresses except the few sleeveless kurti's and frocks that she used to wear in office.

"App yahan akele rehte hain...?"

She asked when she found no one around and turned to look at him.

Arjun thankfully averted his gaze before it can get caught by her and tried to answer in a normal tone.

"Nahi, Kaka or aik maid hai...par wo peeche cottage main rehte hain"

Arohi pursed her lips and nodded. A shiver ran through her body as the realization dawned upon her that she was alone with him in his house. On one side where she was feeling butterflies in her stomach, a normal fear of being alone with a person, preferably a man also haunted her.

"Par main in se pyar karti hoon...aur main janti hoon, ye aise nahi hain"

She told herself though he was looking absolutely handsome in his grey skin fitted suit white a white shirt underneath and that baby pink tie was giving a great finish to it.

"Umm...Dinner karain..."

Arjun asked and as she nodded, he lead her to the table arranged in the open dinning room beside the kitchen.

Arohi's breath got caught in her lungs. The view of the table was beautiful. It completely gave the aura of Perfect Romance. A dreamy kind of view.

"Chalo na..."

Arjun broke her trance and was about to lead her when she stopped.

"Can I...?"

She started but felt embarrass somehow. Arjun turned and raised his brow in askance.

"I need to freshen up" She said with downcast eyes. The corner of Arjun's lips lifted up in a soft smile. She is just so cute, he thought.

"This way..."

He said and lead her to his room.

Though Arjun's house had a spare bedroom having an attached bath to it which is only used by his friends and cousins which came here to visit him, but instead, he lead her to his room. It was more of a way for him to let her enter in his private space. He rarely allow anyone in his room, but this time, he was feeling like opening up.

He opened his room door and turned with a small smile.

"Main wahen intezar karta hoon"

Arohi nodded with a smile and he left.

She get in and look around. The whole room was done in navyblue, grey, black and white.

"So like him..."

Arohi mumbled as she remembered Arjun's office was also having same color's interior. She left the bag on his bed and get inside the washroom.

The first smell that hit her was of his spicy cologne. Her insides tingle just with the thought of using his bathroom.

"Kia patah...Kal main ye sub..share karonn"

The feeling and realization made her have goosebumps all over.

She took a deep breath as she get to the sink and after opening the tap, splash warm water on her face.

Turning around, she found the towel hanged and dry her face with it when his musky smell hit her nostrils.

She smiled and inhaled his smell till there was a knock on the door.

"Arohi...You...you OK...You need something"

His ever so hesitant voice reached her that make her smile.

"No sir...I will be out in a minute"

She said and turning over, corrected her sari when her eyes fell on his comb.

She bit her lower lip and took it up and started running it through her hairs.

Small things of him that she was sharing. It already started giving her a feeling of belonging.

She came out and found him standing near table.

Her steps got more softer as she approached him in a graceful way and he pulled out a chair for her to sit. Arjun took a deep breath inhaling her intoxicated smell before pushing the chair forward and moving towards his chair, opposite to his.

He took off the lids from the pot and pour white wine in two glasses while she served herself.

The whole dinner passed in silence while both keep on stealing glances at eachother through under there eyelashes.

When they were done, Arohi helped Arjun in putting away the dishes. She carefully tugged her sari's pallu on her waist after deciding to wash them too.

Arjun groaned. Arohi was already affecting her too much today. He couldn't bear a lil more torture from her so he politely stopped her when she just put the cleaning liquid on sponge.

"Rehne do inhain...kaka kar lain gay"

"Par sir..."

She tried to argue but Arjun pulled the sponge away from her hands

"Ms. Arohi...App aj yahan guest hain...Tau please...Rehne dijiye"

And Arohi agreed but then something else got her attention and she looked up with a tilted head.

"App abhi bhi mujhe Ms Arohi bulaiyein gay"

She teased.

Arjun felt embarrassed and rubbed his temple.

"Aur kia bulaoon?"

He asked with a slow grin and raised his brow, making her blush.

"App mujhe kuch bhi bula sakte hain...Par Ms.Arohi sirf office k liye theek hai"

Her ever do innocent face an those love filled eyes. If Arjun wasn't in love before, he fell just now.

"Oh My!!! Main tau app k liye aok gift laye thi?"

She hit her head feeling stupid and came out from kitchen with quick steps.

When she didn't find any gift wrapped on the table, she quickly went towards his room without being hesitant, even for a bit.

Arjun was looking at her with amazed eyes. She has already made this home, her's.

She came out from the room and handed over the gift to him.

He hold it with such care as it will break if he is too hard on it. But then, it was his first gift of love.

"Zyada expensive nahi hai...par lujhe laga...app pe acchi lagay gi"

She explained with a bated heart, feeling too nervous of his reaction.

He pulled off the wrap and open the rectangular box that revealed a simple navy blue tie. His breath hitched. It was such a personal gift that someone gave him after his parents. caressed the material of tie with such a soft hand.

"Kaisi lagi?"

She asked playing with her fingers.

He looked up at her with one pure smile.

"Its beautiful...Thank you so much"

Arohi gave a bright smile on hearing that and her hands raised up towards him.

"Main...ye..."

But she couldn't complete her sentence, feeling too shy. His presence had a strange kind of effect on her.

Arjun got what she wanted so he pulled off his baby pink tie and move forward that box having navy blue tie towards her.

She was happy on his approval and took out the tie. She had learned how to knot a tie perfectly in the last two days after she bought this gift and as a model, she kept Neha, her elder sister, strictly sit on a place. Poor Her.

Arohi took a step forward, close to him and wrapped the tie against his neck. Arjun avoided to look at her as she was standing dangerously close to him. His hands itched to wrap themselves around her bare waist but he stopped them and curled his fingers into a fist. He was hesitant to take 1st step...what if she misunderstood his action? He feared.

Her soft smell hit his nostrils. Her hands slowly were working on his tie. She wasn't immune of his reactions. Her eyes noticed his action of his control.

She bit her lip.

Why would she had bought a tie if he was just going to be such a gentleman? She knew he wasn't those flirty kind of man but she wanted him to touch her with a right. With a power. He love her, dont he.

"Looks like...Inhain sub kuch mujhe hi batana or sikhana pare ga"

Arohi thought and get more closer to him.

Arjun took a deep breath but when no other reaction came out from him, she hold one of his hand in her's and put that around her waist. His touch send shivers down her spine. The softness of his usually rough looking hands against her pale cold skin, it felt marvelous.

He was shocked, that's an understatement.

He quickly looked at her with wide eyes while she kept her eyes low and again started tieing the knot.

"Arohi..."

He took her name in a soft questioning tone that melted her insides. It was the first time, he called her Arohi instead of Ms.Arohi.

She corrected the knot after being done with it and put her hands on his chest. Her eyes still low, her demur calm but that blush was explaining a complete different story.

"Apko maine ye haq dia hai sir...Mujhe chunay ka...mujhse pyaar..."

She stopped and bit her lower lip.

Arjun gave a side looped smile on seeing such a shy side of this usual naughty Arohi.

"Mujhe haq hai...?."

He lifted up her chin with his other hand while with one, kept her close.

She looked at him and nodded softly.

"Haq hai.. Sirf aapko haq hai...Aj appne chu liya...Abh koi or mujhe nahi chu paye ga"

She said with a determination. Her voice was strong. She knew him enough to know that he will not take her words in a wrong manner.

And Arjun, just kept looking at this marveled creature of God who surly was born to spread happiness.

To express his gratitude, he bend forward and kissed her forehead. letting his lips lingered on for a few moments more than usual, as in putting a stamp of his love on her. He was not hesitant right now as she has given him rights on her. She belong to him and that was enough for him to break all barriers and accept the happiness and excitement, she was bringing in his life with herself.

"I love you Arohi"

He finally whispered against her skin, making her caught her breath. She smiled and put her head on his chest where his heart was beating with a beautiful rhythm.

"I love you too"

She whispered back and all the darkness of his life was blown away by her mere three sincere words.

She was his and no one will dare to take her away from him. His precious possession. His perfect girl.

DO GIVE LONG COMMENTS YAAR
😉🤣I RARELY WRITE INNOCENT OS's🤣😉

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 10 years ago
anarkali...i love it..
super duper cute..haye arjun kitna sochta hai n arohi kitni samajhdar...i got from where this came n i so love it. brilliantly written...
Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago
woh super awesome ! 😡
Kitna sweet tha ! 😃
Arjun shy and arohi bold 😲
Heye there has to be a part 2 🥱 I want to see the naughty naughty arjun.my favorite kind 😆
I love it...!They way how she declared she was his and only his.
I love pure love   ❤️ Edited by mansi_47 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

Ohhh myy gaawwddd am speechles...

appu...give comment na baby...
dekho tumhare kehne pe edit kar k I love you v add kar diya :P
I uresvd it already 🤣 now dont haunt me 🤣
Just how innocently n sincerely they accepted their feelings!! :)
Loved it!!
Originally posted by AAKMH2

res

love u

luv you tooo <3
Originally posted by moonkmh

i love the title ❤️

thanku soo much madhu <3 apt hai na ;)
Originally posted by mansi_47

woh super awesome ! 😡
Kitna sweet tha ! 😃
Arjun shy and arohi bold 😲
Heye there has to be a part 2 🥱 I want to see the naughty naughty arjun.my favorite kind 😆
I love it...!They way how she declared she was his and only his.
I love pure love   ❤️

thanku so much mannu...
ye 2nd part hi tha baby...naughty arjun tau har jagha hota hai...thora shy typo tau dekho ;) hahaha...
awee...thanku so much baby...me too love this kind of sweet pure love <3