Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilyrosey thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: amna malik

HEY GUYZ THE DON PROMO IS AWSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME.I LOVE IT.ZAARA Y DID U SAY IT HASN'T STOOD UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS?ITS REALLY GR8.SRK IS LOOKING JUST WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yup SRK looks very hot and sexy, i love the promo 😳

lilyrosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue rose

thnks for makin me feel welcme 😃 my name is ayesha 😛
erm i love shahrkuh bcos he is a awesome actor,down to earth an just awesome 😳

hi ayesha, welcome here 😊 , and yes SRK is awesome!!! 😳 ðŸ˜ƒ

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue rose

thnks for makin me feel welcme 😃 my name is ayesha 😛
erm i love shahrkuh bcos he is a awesome actor,down to earth an just awesome 😳

It's our pleasure!  Nice to meet you Ayesha, and I agree, SRK is just very awesome and completely down to earth! 😳

Reema_J thumbnail
I haven't seen the DON promos "yet!" 😳

Ambreen's clue is DIL SE!

Next: ldi ot glpaa iha
Reema_J thumbnail
'I have been here for 16 years'
By MIO Team
Aug 07, 2006, 08:41

Shah Rukh Khan will have his first release of the year with Karan Johar's 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna'. He has already completed shooting for Farhan Akhtar's 'Don' and will begin Yashraj Films' 'Chak De' from August 15 onwards.

Coming back to 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna' that demands all our attention now, Shah Rukh is playing a football coach with a limp here. He plays the character of Dev, whose life revolves around the game but then a tragedy strikes him, which turns him into a cynical bitter man. In the crossroads of life he turns to infidelity giving himself a second chance in everything he does.

"As an actor I keep running after other people's women – like in Darr, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil To Pagal Hai. But successful and unsuccessful marriages are wrongly perceived from the outside. I'm an actor with a happy marriage and nice children, but marriages need communication, clarity and hearing opposing points of view. I play a character in an unhappy marriage and I can understand the situation, but some scenes like when I'm sms-ing while lying next to my wife or having an affair with someone else's wife made me uncomfortable. I've seen people go through bad marriages and they are not as easy as is depicted in KANK. It is correct to call it a second chance because holding onto something makes more people unhappy."

What about the furor in the media about his antagonism with the Bachchans? "The story is the figment of a journalist's imagination. We can say we love each other; we are comfortable with each other. I'm honoured to be working with Mr Bachchan. It's unfair to compare me with Mr Bachchan and it is disrespectful to him if you do that. There's no competition with Abhishek too. I'll always be on top of my game, whether my films do well or not. I have been here 16 years – when will people get it?"

Copyright 2006 by MusicIndiaOnLine.com

srk_preity_kajo thumbnail
dil to pagal hain

next--uuddg
Madhuri back on screen with Shah Rukh

The Queen of Bollywood, dashing and sexy Madhuri Dixit, is all set to make a huge comeback.

Bollywood fans may soon see the starlet on the big screen, in a Yash Chopra film, and opposite blockbusting hero Shah Rukh Khan.

A while ago there were rumours that Madhuri Dixit may be appearing in a remake of the classic Yash Chopra flick Kabhi Kabhie, to be directed by Aditya Chopra.

This rumour has never been substantiated, but the current buzz in Bollywood is, that the Queen of Indian cinema has signed for two films. One of them being a Yash Chopra production opposite Shah Rukh Khan, whom she last appeared with in Devdas, her last film before she retired.

Both films are expected to start production simultaneously. Rani Mukherji and Preity Zinta both will star in the first, while news on the second is very vague. However, Akshay Kumar has also given dates to the Yash Raj camp, so it my well be for a film opposite Madhuri Dixit.
Showcasing Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Karan Johar's magnum-opus Kabhi Alivda Na Kehna (Never Say Goodbye) is finally here, and to celerate it's highly anticipated arrival, we here at radiosargam.com showcase it.

The film is a romantic meldorama involving two married couples, Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta, and Abhishek Bahchchan and Rani Mukherji.

Legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan plays Abhishek's father, while Kiron Kher is Shah Rukh Khan's mother.

Also slated for guest appearences int he film are, international supermodel Saira Mohan, Bollywood actresses Kajol and Kareena Kapoor, and young starlets Arjun Rampal, Ritesh Deshmukh and John Abraham.

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is Karan Johar's third directorial venture, with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Ghum being the other two. Both of these films were blockbusters, with the latter entering the UK box office charts at number 3, a never before seen fete. It is expected that that KANK will do better that K3G.

The movie review of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna will be available on radiosargam.com (this site) very soon, but for now you can get a taste of the film, by visiting the following links

Click here for everything on KANK
Star homes

Bandra is not called the queen of Mumbai's suburbs for nothing.

It is where some of Bollywood's biggest stars live.

Rediff.com offers a glimpse of some star homes in Bandra:

Shah Rukh Khan's home Mannat, which faces the Bandra seafront, is an obvious tourist spot.

A sprawling bungalow, once owned by wealthy Parsis, Mannat is a heritage building. Buildings in this category are deemed important to the townscape and cannot be demolished.

Shah Rukh lives here with wife Gauri, their two children and SRK's sister.

The superstar is currently constructing a multi-storey building behind his home (seen behind Mannat in the photograph). Some reports suggest the building will house offices for SRK and close friends Karan Johar and Farah Khan.

hey catch the mtv kank special from mon -saturday(7-12)august from 8.30pm-9.30pm india time