Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shantanu Maheshwari Plz do the needful!!

foodforthought thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shantanu Maheswari. you are an awesome actor & dancer no doubt in that.
You have great sense of timing .you facial antics are unmatched for ,you are very expressive by eyes but since many moths we could not see your eyes all thanks to your jul-phain 😡.

it just ruin everything . specially swaron LLHH scenes, most of the time your freaking jul-pain cover your eye & you try to mange them.

It's humble request from all fans do haircut, if you want to go for new look  then also it's ok but don't experiment much  or else just trim hair's on your forehead but do something.
it's really annoying to see you like that.
Plz do the needful as soon as possible.

-Anita
Edited by foodforthought - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i second you on that ðŸ˜‰.
he should have proper haircut *period*
even those hairs on his side / temporal region looks like feathers at the time 🤢.
new look ...hmmm..i am not sure about that. but he should regularly trim his hairs
he is so expressive with his eyes. those freaking hair locks ruin everything for us.
all D3 boy's had nw look & haircut except  him plz do that haircut ðŸ˜¡.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Palki said she will throw him out if he goes for any new look so better not try anything like that!! 😆

But i would love him to get it trimmed so we could see his expressive eyes clearly ðŸ˜³
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol...i agree...he does need to trim his hair a bit coz soo many times his eyes are not visible during many scenes.
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL..true ðŸ˜†
I thought so many times too..He looks all wild with his hair all over the place and its ruining our  LLHH as most of the times the freaking hair is covering his eyes 
Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Palki maam had said that she will kick him out if he cuts his hair ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bwahahahahahahaha u ri8 actualy :P
He does need to trim his hair, half d tym his xpressive eyes r nt visible >.<
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Im the only one who thinks so!!!! I really want him to at-least trim his hair... He had this adorable hairstyle sometime back when his hair was long as always but his eyes were clearly visible...!!!!! Really want him to go for a proper trim so that not only his eyes but even his sidelocks are  visible!! Not only are his eyes visible then, but he looks much more cuter that way!! 
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I totally AGREE to your post and wish that Shantanu reads this with Palki ma'am..and I even think that Shantanu needs to do something with his eye - brows..they are so broad and kinda weird..I or we Swayam and Shantanu fans want an new appearance/look for him after the confession. BTW I am a silent reader and wanted to open up now..basically I am a huge SwaRon (preferably VruShan), KriYaansh (ArSha) & D3 fan!!
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anniiee

Palki maam had said that she will kick him out if he cuts his hair ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

who si saying to cut
just a bit of trimming might work..
i really love shantannu's eyes... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³