Qubool Hai

spoilers dont make any sense !! nikaah WILL hapn

BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I think that the spoilers are being overhyped for us ... the whole twist about asya nikaah breaking doesn't make sense bcoz that would mean dilshaads promise to get asad married would remain unfulfilled ... and evil would win the biggest battle !!! that is not possible ...

just like gudiya factory saazish revelation was overhyped .. I think the same is being done here ... what we expect will not come because that is a way to gather publicity for the episode ...

we do know that a factory sequence is coming up and we have all seen asad and zoya at the factory .. how do we know the both didn't go there together ? maybe tanveer phones asad and asks him to come save her and zoya knowing tanveers plan tags along with him ...
and the asad pic with his clothes off could be he was fighting with someone and they tore his shirt open !!

3rd - the ajmer track .. I believe asad and zoya will go there alone .. but tanveer will follow them .. bcoz if tanveer sleeps with asad .. why would she go to ajmer to see zoya .. the only reason for her to go to ajmer would be if asad was there !!!!

so im thinking nikaah will happen .. maybe not so smoothy .. but tanveers plan will fail like always and her truth wont be revealed now but in ajmer !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
anyone agree ..or am I being over positive ?
DiamondLife thumbnail
i can only tell that when it comes for misunderstanding..GUL shows such pathetic scene that will be in your mind for months and months
soapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arey yaar we are being too optimistic is all u can say

Billi's track killed half of QH charm.Now it's all gone out of the windowEdited by soapfan - 10 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As of right now i Don't care, for me gul has already killed 60% of QH charm.
What i don't understand if this is true that he will sleep with tanu because she druged him, i say good for him, he deserved it u never trust anyone blindly.
Secondly Zoya should have anticipated this.
All in all i don't give a shit.
Sorry if i offend anyone, i am just fed up of this nonsense with tanveer.
autumn_spring thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara1ksg

anyone agree ..or am I being over positive ?

I'm with you dear..
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cant think anythng now..just sit and watch