Disappointed with salman choreography - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Varsha what is this?? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
The best is the 4th one!!! Salman should actually mentioned a one set distance from Drashti now.. Drashti should perform on JDJ sets where as Salman on some other set πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Why salman is doing this ...why he is not doing that ...oh he is a mediocore ...arey sir pe chad jao bechare ke πŸ˜†

Maine sabka kaam aasan kar dia ...application ready hai ...they may file a petition right now .. Salman will be standing outside of jhalak house now .. bas keh dia so keh dia πŸ€“
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

How much i love this forum ...every other post is dedicated to salman ... and another part of other is obviously drashti πŸ˜†

yes every other post mentions your salman becuase DD is his partner , thanks to DD he is getting all the attention in this forum πŸ˜†  otherwise no one is interested in a choreographer who recycles his choreography 

Application to colors authority .. What salman should not be allowed from doing next season .

1. First of all he should be paired with someone like bharti in srikant's disguise and as stiff as electricity pole ..

2. Contemporary and Aerial should be banned for him

3. An invention of a fresh New dance form is his obligation and necessary every week otherwise he will be disqualified

4. He will have to stand outside of jhalak sets while his partner is performing on the stage ...Holding hands.. eye contact ...kissing strictly prohibited !

1- he can not teach a decent dancer like drashti then how will he teach someone like bharti or srikant ...salman is not savio , tushar or deepak who can transform a complete non dancer into dancer...salman already failed to impress this season. he can only dance with trained dancerπŸ˜›

2- he doesn't know any other dance forms, how will he survive on jhalak πŸ˜† he recycle his past acts and his past acts are all contemporary ,ariel,freestyle so problem ho geya

3- kissing licking is not necessary in dance to show sensuous dance πŸ€’ kapil's comments was right about him πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -jalebi-

yes every other post mentions your salman becuase DD is his partner , thanks to DD he is getting all the attention in this forum πŸ˜†  otherwise no one is interested in a choreographer who recycles his choreography 
Awwn really mirchi lag gayi ? You were not here last season right .. forum was full of him ... that must be becoz of isha only right 🀣 Atleast he recycles his own choreography instead of churao-foing other's work πŸ˜†

1- he can not teach a decent dancer like drashti then how will he teach someone like bharti or srikant ...salman is not savio , tushar or deepak who can transform a complete non dancer into dancer...salman already failed to impress this season. he can only dance with trained dancerπŸ˜›

2- he doesn't know any other dance forms, how will he survive on jhalak πŸ˜† he recycle his past acts and his past acts are all contemporary ,ariel,freestyle so problem ho geya

3- kissing licking is not necessary in dance to show sensuous dance πŸ€’ kapil's comments was right about him πŸ˜†

1. Yess he is not any of them becoz he have a standard of his own ...unbeatable... 😳 he dance to express ..not impress πŸ˜†

2. Yess he does not know any other dance forms except ..aerial, contemporary,salsa,rumba,hiphop,paso doble,tango,semi classical, b-boying,waltz ,break,tap dancing ,jive etc ..POOR guy πŸ˜†

3. Dono ke beeech ka difference pata hai ...nahi ? πŸ˜ƒ Google it

No wonder now i know salman is getting hate tweets from whom πŸ˜†

Awwn really mirchi lag gayi ? You were not here last season right .. forum was full of him ... that must be becoz of isha only right 🀣 Atleast he recycles his own choreography instead of churao-foing other's work πŸ˜†

your salman is chor πŸ˜† he copy his own work & others work too...this season it was his chance to prove himself as a choreographer with non dancer but he failed to impress...you can laugh and rofl all you want but this is the fact..he is overrated ...i never liked him,i wish DD was with some other choreographer instead of him 

your salman is chor πŸ˜† he copy his own work & others work too...this season it was his chance to prove himself as a choreographer with non dancer but he failed to impress...you can laugh and rofl all you want but this is the fact..he is overrated ...i never liked him,i wish DD was with some other choreographer instead of him 
Acchhha show me na were he copied other's work πŸ˜‰ He have already proved himself ...look at the way drashti have performed in first week and the way she performed in 3rd week...speaks itself ...

Awwn bechara ..he will be very upset to know that jalebi never liked him ... 😭

1. Yess he is not any of them becoz he have a standard of his own ...unbeatable... 😳 he dance to express ..not impress πŸ˜†

2. Yess he does not know any other dance forms except ..aerial, contemporary,salsa,rumba,hiphop,paso doble,tango,semi classical, b-boying,waltz ,break,tap dancing ,jive etc ..POOR guy πŸ˜†

3. Dono ke beeech ka difference pata hai ...nahi ? πŸ˜ƒ Google it

No wonder now i know salman is getting hate tweets from whom πŸ˜†

1- he is completely overrated πŸ˜³ he is a good dancer and an average choreographer 

2- he is only good at contemporary , ariel...his hiphop with isha was disastrousπŸ˜†

3-  salman ko baata o difference he needs to know it

no one has faltu time to waste on salman πŸ˜†

1- he is completely overrated πŸ˜³ he is a good dancer and an average choreographer 

2- he is only good at contemporary , ariel...his hiphop with isha was disastrousπŸ˜†

3-  salman ko baata o difference he needs to know it

no one has faltu time to waste on salman πŸ˜†
1. overrate hone k lie bhi talent chahiye πŸ˜†

2. Oh yeah still they got 24 and not 15 ..y y y  😳

3. He already knows ...thats y he din licked her legs πŸ˜†

Coming from the person Who made the post

''Disappointed with salman choreography'' and arguing from last one hour 🀣

Acchhha show me na were he copied other's work πŸ˜‰ He have already proved himself ...look at the way drashti have performed in first week and the way she performed in 3rd week...speaks itself ...

Awwn bechara ..he will be very upset to know that jalebi never liked him ... 😭

1 example , last year isha's tango act was copy of nicole & derek tango act but obviously salman's tango was nowhere near the original act ..
DD is very good dancer & quick learner but remo pointed out in her first performance that she is not light on her feet and that problem is still not corrected by her So famous & So talented choreographer ... i want to see her dance properly but your bechara is interested in only lifts & gymnastics😳