Karan to get kidnapped before wedding

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Karan To Get Kidnapped Before Wedding In Life OK's Amrit Manthan.

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/karan-to-get-kidnapped-before-wedding-in-life-oks-amrit-manthan/#more-4633

Yet another twist for the audiences is in store at Life Ok's Amrit manthan. Previously, we saw Karan's evil and notorious plans coming to the fore. Currently, the wedding preparations of Karan and Nimrit are on in full swing. However, Nimrit is being blackmailed by Karan and is trying to come up with ways to stop the wedding from happening.   
Nimrit has a plan. Nimrit has arranged for goons  to come and kidnap Karan right before the wedding. Now a wedding can't happen without the groom, can it? Karan is going to be kidnapped and gunpoint, we hear. Could it be that Karan will be able to escape? We'll have to keep watching to find out.
Our source close to the channel tells us that apparently the creative had planned a big action sequence through this kidnapping scene but it had to be cancelled given the heavy Mumbai rains.
Angad Hasija, who essays the role of Karan on the show, says, "Karan is shown to be a completely negative character now. He wants to marry Nimrit. Right now all I'll say is that there's a lot of drama in store for the viewers that'll keep them at the edge of their seats. I'm enjoying playing this out and out negative character."

Watch this space for more updates on the same……

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please dont mind its already posted this article by Nivrenfan .

I posted one from TC also and discussion is on there already..

please do check before posting as its a repeated article..if anything new its fine but its same to same..
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh okay Saveeta I didn't see that Nivrenfan had already posted it before I looked back but I didn't see her post.