Blast from the Past Thread #12 Extn... Saansey - Page 50

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

the main forum is full active again πŸ˜ƒ
nd this is the video...SP current popular leads announcing "They r back πŸ₯³ to steal your hearts...

An Undying Romance nd Eternal Love Story πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  Everlasting Love saga...on Popular demand ...IPKKND IS BCK!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_27A2NytjLc[/YOUTUBE]

Credit : Main Forum

wow 
tfs
exicted 
but will it not show in hindi 
only englishπŸ˜•
Originally posted by salooni

wow 
tfs
exicted 
but will it not show in hindi 
only englishπŸ˜•

i am so excited...but am and curious to how well they dub mami ji now, they brought up a good point...i still want to know how nk will be dubed

Episode 130

Episode begins with La trying on dress which is similar to khushi's style and La says that she has decided that if Khushi likes the dress then only she will buy it. Khushi seemed flattered  and then she says what if ASR (I am glad la calls arnav asr rather than mr. raizada, that would bother me) does not like it??? to which Khushi says that if she likes the dress than she need not to bother about others and she need to buy it (khushi's smiled faded when lavanya mentioned if asr will not like it, khushi knows it might be true but I guess she is teaching la to stand up for herself, well I hope so and also telling la that it is okay to think about yourself rather than what other thinks, khushi should follow that advice sometimes).

At the RM, nani asks if chotey was not there to which mami says that he was there at the time when they were selecting a ring and that is enough and La adds that he had some work so he had to leave and La shows others her dress and Anjali is still thinking about ring and about shyam's lie. La brings Anjali out of her thoughts and she is like the dress is nice I mean very nice. La gets v complements about her dress and La says that Khushi and her  wore same to same dress and mami is like that she  wore a dress like phati sari now she need not to wear phati saree, before she could say more, nani gave her a stern look to shut up (mami will never learn).

ASR is driving car and suddenly he brakes the car and he has flashbacks when he has hurt Khushi with his words and he is like why he hurts Khushi so much and he asks himself why he gets hurt when he sees her tears, mujhe kyun farak padtha hai (because you love her) and he says that now he will not let that happen (I would love to think that it is not to hurt khushi but I guess he meant to let her affect him). But I am glad that he realizes that he is connected to khushi

credit goes to the maker

At the RM La is showing her jewelry that arnav "picked" out for her (khushi's reaction was like I picked it, but she lets her live in her dream world) to Nani and door  bell rings and La says that it must have been ASR and she goes and open the door and you can hear arnav  shouting at lavanya for wearing the dress like Khushi and he says that he told her not to become like Khushi and he says that with that pompom on her arms she is looking stupid. Everyone including Khushi and other Rm ladies comes there. La is like it's not that bad and ASR is like he does not like it and these clothes have no class and he tells her to change to which La says that she will not change (yay she stood up for herself) and he says that she will do as he says and she will change her dress now. ASR leaves and Anjali tries to stop him but he is gone. (arnav is just mad because he is kept being reminded of khushi even when she is not around and it irks him and also I think he cannot see other people dress like khushi because she is one of a kind.  He is possessive if the second on is the case). La starts crying and says how can he do this  and that how can he hurt her so much, she also mentions that his anger is a lot more now these days. Everyone tries to consoles her and Khushi tells she did not did make any mistake. Mami made a comment about Khushi that she asked la earlier that not to dress like phati sari.

Khushi goes to ASR's room by the poolside and slides the window and he says GET OUT. She says that she want to talk to him but he says that he does not want to talk to her and she tells him that how much others feel bad due to him and the people around him love him so much. She further says that she knows that he is angry on her and he can say anything to her but he cannot say anything to Lavanya due to her and ASR gets more angry and says that he cannot get angry because of her and she does not affect him (farak nahi padtha)  and she does not even exists for him. Khushi has tears in her eyes and he is again blank, he turns around and cannot look at her because he is doing it again, he closes his eyes to calm himself  down and he got the courage to look at her. Khushi wipes her tears and says that it's her mistake that she came here because its Arnav who can never say sorry for his mistake. She closes the door and goes away from there

credit goes to the maker

La in her room is still sobbing and is putting up her clothes inside the cupboard and Anjali and Khushi are standing beside her consoling/helping her and Arnav comes in  and says why she is not wearing her clothes and he says sorry to her and takes that clothes out and tells her to wear them. (man this guy is sometimes hot and sometimes cold, serious he needs to admit that he has feeling for khushi...curse his ego). Anjali phones rings an she leaves from there. La kisses and hugs ASR and said I love you, when she said I love you, arnav immediately looked at khushi to see her reaction and Khushi feels hurt/most jealous. then Arnav says sorry while looking at Khushi and Khushi is feeling jealous  seeing  La and ASR together. (okay i loved the exchange of looks. as khushi was walking off arnav kept looking at her while la was giving him a side hug. note his arnav was not around her. and khushi turns around and then he looks away like he is engrossed in the hug. then khushi is jelly. and walks up. and then arnav looks at her again wondering what her reaction is)

credit goes to the maker

There in mami room mami is on phone and mama (he's back!!!!!!) is talking to her and they have conversation well sort of. mama thinks that she is talking to him where as she is talking to pandit ji for Akash marriage. Mama was telling her that he never knew about La and ASR marriage when he was on business tour. It was because of Anajli to which he came to know. Mami tells mama that she is fixing Akask marriage with miss india and she tells that soon she will get Akash engaged and mama is like when she was going tell him and she tells her to ask Akash and she is like that she and Akash has same choice and mama in return says that he will see (he is like are you sure woman). Akash listens to all this and is thoughtful.

Khushi is having ASR's flashbacks and then she stops herself thinking of him and she says that now she will not think about him and she says now she will get well after their engagement  only (yeah right). Phone rings and bua asks Khushi to pick the phone and Khushi reaches there late and bua scolds her and picks the phone and no one answers and Khushi is like that bua ji maybe the person calling was not nande Kishore (good one khushi). Bua ji is like yeah, wait a minute, go check on the daal, I have to go somewhere (I loved how khushi had to cover her ears when bua ji was talking to her). Bua leaves and phone rings again and Khushi picks the phone and she also says hello hello and no one answer (it must be akash waiting for payal to pick up).

At RM shyam reaches and he asks Anjali why she called him 16 times. She is like why did you not pick up and he said that he wanted to talk to her face to face and that he was in court all day. she starts asking him with many questions about his friends and his clients and shyam came up with answers and again lying to her. Anjali walks off, leaving a confused shyam behind. (I might give her some credit for not believing him at the moment but I know in the next episode she will be fooled)

At the GH, Phone rings again and Payal picks the phone and it is Akash (that's a shocker, this girl needs a cell phone) and he calls her to some place at some time and Khushi is watching all this. Payal said that she will know come and Akashi is like I will wait for you (I love how he is not giving up). Khushi comes and asks Payal but she does not tell her anything because she will not give khushi another tension.  Payal said it is nothing and leaves Khushi thinking. Will khushi find out about PayAsh????

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Today is my nephew Richie's wedding to fianc Toni.  May they always be blessed with love, happiness, joy and romance for eternity.  Be back soon! 

Congratulations to the newly married couple. May they have a life full of bliss and happiness. πŸ₯³

please do check out my 
new update 
new fighter in the city 
i will be waiting for your comment

a very special update for me 
a letter to mother from her daughter 
do read 
some looks here 

Episode 131

The episode begins with Shyam asking Anjali if she is fine since she seems upset.  He asks her if they bought the fing. Anjali is thinking about that motilal told her about Shyam buying a ring.  She asks shyam if he is hiding something from her.  Shyam gets confused. And he asks her if she made the daal since it smells so nice (stop changing the subject). Anjali said she'll heat it up and bring it to him.  Shyam said that he'll have it like just like that but Anjali says that having cold food is not good (I would assume that she would have already warmed the food since they are eating at the dining table)

Mami and la are discussing the pending engagement stuff.  Akash comes down fixing his shirt. La said I know you are working for a fashion house but I thought the short sleeve straps are supposed to be inside the shirt. Akash is confused and then realized that he is wearing the shirt inside out.  La asks him why is he blushing does he have a hot date, Mami is like HOT DATE. Arnav comes and asked akash if he is going to the office. Akash lied and said yes and arnav gives him some files to fix. La asks Anjali wondering where khushi is because she is late. Arnav remembers khushi saying that she is not affect by his presence. He knew she was lying and remembered her hurt face. And Arnav said that he will go to the office too. Akash is like what, I mean I am going so I will handle it. Arnav is like I need to check some things. Akash then said that his office is not ready, arnav said I know but is the conference room workable. Akash relents and said yes. La and Anjali are like because of you the engagement is next week and said that we need you.  Arnav said he it is only for two hours and he will be back and leaves to get his jacket. Akash is like I am in a pickle now. Mami brings akash out of his thoughts and reminds him to fix his shirt. (poor thing, nothing is going his way, he is in tension with payal issues).

The scene shifts to shyam talking on the phone holding a gift saying that they will meet soon (I know it's not khushi, he does not talk to khushi like that). Anjali walks up and he hangs up and hides the gift.  Anjali sees the gift and wondering why he is hiding it. Anjali is like whatever and shyam is left confused by her behavior.

Arnav is driving and akash is fixing his hair.  Arnav is asking about the meeting and akash is not responding.  Then arnav notices that akash is doing something else.  Arnav screams AKASH. And then asks him if he is prepared. Akash is like yeah but I wonder want her answer will be.  Arnav is like what do you mean you wonder what her answer will be?? Akash rubbishes that question and asked how is his shirt.  Arnav is like W*F, Mr. Sharma is not interested in your shirt.  Then it hits akash that arnav is taking about the actual meeting.  Before akash can answer he is like the signal is green and Arnav starts driving (I am surprised he followed the traffic signal, most people over there do not)

At the GH, Payal is looking at the clock and said it is 9:40 it is already too late, freaking out.  Khushi is late and running around to get stuff saying all the places she has to go.  Payal is like it is too late, I will never make it, Khushi is like I know that is why I am in a hurry and leaves the house.

Akash asks Arnav to stop the car and starts fixing his hair again. Arnav is like you are having your meeting here with Mr. Sharma.  Akash is like I am meeting her here, he fixes his mistake by calling payal a new client. And rushes off without closing the door. Arnav is confused. He unbuckles his seatbelt and leans over to close the door and notices that akash left his phone.  He calls out for him but akash is long gone.

Khushi is outside calmly waiting for an auto (which is odd because a moment ago she was in a hurry and bouncing up the walls).  Payal rushes out the house and drops her wallet.  Khushi tries to stop her but the auto is long gone.  Khushi picks up the wallet and wonders where she is going and how she will manage without money.  She mentioned that payal is in tension a lot these days.  Khushi gets and auto and tells him to follow that other auto (which is odd, because that auto is long gone too).

Anjali is wondering if she is over thinking things of if shyam is really hiding things. Shyam calls Anjali and tells her to go to the room because he forgot something important.  She goes in and there is a surprise for her ( I am going to puke)

Akash is in some shop buying a payal for payal (how creative). Arnav is like who is he buying a payl for. Arnav calls his name but he does not see him and walks past him. Arnav is like what is going on. Pyal reaches her place and noticed she does not have her wallet.  She manages to get 20 rupees out. Arnav is following akash and lost him.  PayAsh are at that restaurant now.  The auto driver tells arnav to move, by calling him a hero.  He moves without saying anything (that is a shocker). Khushi gets out of the auto and pays her fee

AnjAm are having a moment and he gives her a ring. She asked what are they celebrating and he said I am celebrating you (that is gross). He tells her that she caught him hiding something from her (well her brain has officially left the building). They hug and shyam has a flashback of him talking to motilal and smiling.

ArShi are looking for their siblings when they hear each other and turn around to see it is them.  Arnav asked what is she is doing here. She was getting scared and about to answer then she realized what she was doing.   She said why is he asking, she should be asking and then asks what he is doing here. Arnav said that he does not need to answer to her Khushi said tame to you. Arnav is like what. And she said same to you.  A waiter comes up and asked table for two.  Khushi is like yes!!!! One for him and one for his ego.  The waiter is smiling trying to to laugh out loud.  Arnav sees him and makes like a face saying don't you dare.  They look at each other and turn around and go in different directions.

credit goes to the maker

PayAsh spot each other. Akash thanks her for coming and she said that she is in a hurry so let's get this over with (I felt bad for akash at that moment).  Akash tells payal that he mother found a girl for him. Payal is like so what (she feels hurt inside but is not showing it). Akash says that he cannot be with someone else. Payal is like I told you already. Akash said he knows and she said they cannot be together buy he did ask her a question that she did not reply to and he asked her again. ArShi are shocked to see PayAsh together. Will Arshi's egos ruin the chances for PayAsh??

Episode 132

The episode begins with akash asking payal if she loves him or not.  ArShi are watching this from a distance kind of shocked and confused.  Payal is about to leave and akash stops her and bends down on one knee.  Now the whole caf is watching them and he proposes to her.  He said "Payal ji, I love you so much. And I know as well that you don't dislike me (that's the spirit). I wants to spend  the rest of my life with you. Just tell me once that you love me." He offers her his hand and asks "please just tell me that you love me." (kind of sounding desperate there but still sweet).  Before payal could answer khushi interrupts saying "jiji?" She asks why did you not tell me about this. Arnav comes up and asked akash how can he think like that, you and her sister.  Khushi then responds saying that akash started the talks about marriage and my sister did not respond to it.  Paya stops the nok jhok and told khushi that she will handle this.  Akash then tells payal that she did not give him an answer. Arnav pushes akash away and tells khushi that akash did not speak about marriage and both sisters need to stop day dreaming. Akash was about to say something and then khushi is like why are you coming between them.  Then that wait comes out of no where and ask them table for two couples.  What is already pissed shouts at him and said "do you see us as a couple? The waiter is like chai, cold drinks, mineral water, anything and walks away due to arnav's glares (poor guy but he is oblivious to the argument). The conversation continues and arnav said I will not allow my brother to marry your sister. And khushi is like ditto and looks at akash and said  don't feel bad but the no is due to "him" aka arnav. She looks at arnav and said my sister can get a lot of guys to marry her.  Arnav said then start looking because I don't want my brother become a Halwai. Khushi is like whoa now. Then khushi responds saying that I don't want my sister to be kept under the control of laad governor, the british must have left you behind (more laughs by the audience). Arnav is like excuse me laad governor. And khushi sis like you said halwai explain that. PayAsh watch helplessly.  Payal stops khushi and akash stops arnav.  Akash tells arnav that the matter is between him and payal and plus payal did not agree yet.  Payal said she will never agree, my answer is no and it will remain that way. Akash is like buy I love you (again desperation). Payal is like do you even know anything about me before saying that you love me.  Payal tells him that her marriage was once broken and the groom left the mandap. Arnav is like what and looks at khushi. Payal said do you know why my family can to delhi. Akash is shocked and she tells him at arnav knows everything. She was about to tell akash the reason but khushi stops her.  Payal said her answer is no. and they sisters leave. Akash is left confused and arnav is guilty because he knows he is the cause of payal's behavior and misfortunes.  Khushi turns to see arnav and leaves. (i feel bad or PayAsh, their siblings ego came into the way...but i do like arnav now regretting his decision of not listening to khushi...i think he will rectify his mistakes).

Arnav and Akash are home, and akash asks him about the metting.  Arnav said that he will manage over the phone.  Akash leaves and arnav is left thinking. Arnav remembers all the things payal said and remembers his first meeting with khushi.  He is guilty for his actions and he think "why didn't I listen to her that day. It was because of me that her sister's marriage..." he bangs his hand on the car in regret (uh it was his big fat ego that did not let him listen to her...she was the first person to respond back to him and plus he thought she was out to ruin his show by some other designer)

Khushi calls Anjali and tells her that she cannot come today.  Khushi tries to talk to payal but she does not listen to her and asks her to leave her along and not to speak of today's events.  She leaves the room.  Khushi is confused and speaks about her confusion to DM and asks her to take care of her jiji.

Akash is standing looking out the window all alone and sad. Arnav comes there and akash starts saying his feelings. He said that loves payal and that it is her second time rejecting him. He realized he is ranting to arnav and apologizes and said that he is just feeling *sigh* (I found it odd that akash apologized to arnav for talking his feeings. I guess they are not free with each other and only talk business with each other). Akash asks him how did payal's wedding break since she said he knows about it. Arnav goes blank and akash said let it go because I love her so I don't care.  Arnav asks if he is sure about his feelings.  Akash is like yes I love her (we got the point). Arnav said he does not know about love but you will be happy living the rest of your life with her and have no regrets later (well I wish someone brought up his relationship with la at that moment). Akash is like yeah. Arnav is like then consider the deal final and walks off fixing to call someone. Akash is like bhai bhol diya but what deal is he talking about.

Khushi is on the phone preparing for ArLa's engagement and arnav calls her.  Arnav calls her to meet her to discuss PayAsh. Khushi said my sister said no so the discussion is final. Arnav is like akash is not listening so we have to meet. Khushi denies him and hangs up. Arnav is annoyed now.  Khushi sees payal all sad and stuff and then said, did payal really say no.

Payal is putting up her clothes and the dupatta akash gave her fell on her head and she starts crying.  Khushi sees this and is upset and worried for her. Payal says that what will happened if she says yes if her fate does not have him in her life. She says to forgive her as she is breaking his heart. Khushi sees all this and gets a flashback when akash told khushi to give the dupatta to payal on her b day and she quietly leaves the place.

Khushi tries calling arnav but his phone is busy and he is calling her but her phone is busy too.  Aranv is annoyed and said that she must be talking to her fiance (well that is kind of true because they did get engaged in front of DM already). Then he finally gets khushi's calls and asks her who she was talking to. She said that she was trying to call him only. Then she tells him everything about PayAsh and I guess they decided to meet.

At the restuarunt ArShi meet each other and they waiter is like table for two. Arnav glares at him and he shows them at the table. He pulls out the chair for khushi because she thinks he will sit there  but she goes to the other one. Arnav comes again and pulls the chair and khushi said that she wanted to sit there. And he said I know that is why I am pulling your chair.  Khushi sits down. The waiter asks them what they want and khushi said she wants chai and aranv said that he wants black coffee. Khushi tells the wait to put no sugar in his (awww) and the waiter said it comes separately.  The waiter brings the order and he is pouring khushi the tea. And khushi is like it is black and arnav tells her that the milk comes separately. Then he tells her to make the tea herself. Khushi is like when she have to make tea why do they get money (good point) she is better off eating at a roadside stand. She finds the biskoot and gets happy since it is free (I love how the she opens it with her mouth and arnav is just looking at her).  Arnav said that if you are done talking about tea and biskoot be we have important things to discuss. She tells him that he was right about payal liking akash and he tells her he is always right.  Then he says they can final the deal…and khushi is like DEAL? Will these two set their differences aside for their siblings????

Originally posted by indi52

thank you thank you, dear sweet reader. thing is, i keep telling myself, i got to write less, too much for anyone to plod through. so when the "light" ipk episodes came i was delighted... now for quick ones, fewer words. alas, these creatives pack so much into everything... i have to say a few things, my fingers just hit the keys without even asking.

but but but. i have promised myself, tomorrow i am doing just one scene each from 133 to 138, 135 done already so 5 episodes, writer will ruthlessly use scalpel and control errant fingers.

so cute of you to leave this note. tells me more when you have time, pilleejh.

A well ventilated episode indeed! But not quite so light it turns out.. so ya, sure, when you started putting your thoughts down, which you have done with such ease, like it's second nature πŸ‘, it bears the intensity and the passion these two share however comic a situation...

The emotional thread woven through episodes is/was so strong one can't watch a single one in isolation. I always find myself going back, wherever I may start. To know the exact shade of sentiment Arnav and Khushi are at, on the day! And come to think of it, the consistency and truth in the writing and the portrayal, was so strong, one never felt cheated.

I love how you start your piece on this episode...(and here we go back once again!) the ASR Gussa from 130, you are so right, was more at himself than at her...and he starts this episode bearing the repercussions of what he felt there. She is getting under his skin ,deeper and deeper, and he feels he has to flee to be in control - flee anything that reminds him of her, most of all, her presence.

But the more he runs, the more she stays with him. He cannot escape her! Picking the one day during the engagement prep to go to office, and there she is... Ready to take him on at a freeway restaurant πŸ˜† (On an aside, how resourceful is it to be able to change the staircase, move the furniture, and convert RM into Vanilla Cafe at Shankar Road, no less!!! πŸ˜†)

Ok... back to your take and how it all begins... Lavanya, one likes her more and more. You are so on the dot, the girl's NORMAL. Bechari... phassi bhi toh kahan!!
For...
he needs the jhatka of gota, the tadka of "woh santre ka juice nahin mila na," a sprinkling of pompom, a generous dash of "phree biskut," some ramanchi, and other such mysterious things.
Well said! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Tugged at my heart, you!

I loved Akash fixing his hair in the car. The two balwant kaur serenading lads have such a wonderful vibe with each other! And I don't know one scene between them that may have felt false. 
A funny scene with a decidedly male what the air. Bilkul, absolutely.

And on to the line of the episode:
"oh, hero, dekhke chal zara!"
I laughed, I always do. He is such a hero, isn't he? Walking like he owns
the damn roads. And to have a rick driver stick his neck out and say it. Such a Delhi thing 😊

And just so we miss it some more, the glory of our "Hero and Madam and their Faraq" (nice one, this too, Indi!) has to be interwoven with the Hiss Man and his nauseating syrupy talk..  Shyam, by the way, has reaffirmed my belief that the excessive candle-lighting, sweet-talking variety of the male species is Bad News! They always seem to be over compensating for something. Gimme the rough on the edges type any day. And i don't mean that as a mad masochist, oh please no. It is pure instinct... and a separate discussion for another day i suppose πŸ˜›

And now to the BESTEST part...both the scene and you, are hilarious, indi!!

i am falling flat at the cuteness of the tycoon. instead of just shutting jhalli up with a scathing look, he is all aggression and fighting away. huh. can't walk away from jhalli, she really gets his goat, teehee. can he hear himself talk?

"mujhe tumhe jawab dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai... mera jahan dil chahega main wahan jaaoonga, tumhe iss..." i don't need to give you an answer... wherever my heart wants i shall go...

your heart? er, did he mention his heart? my pulse rate is falling.

"chame to you," yells the english major.

"what?" yeah someone had to shut you up.

"same to you," m'lady has found her consonant.

"excuse me, table for two?" enter the hapless waiter. unconscious adder of fuel to fire.

"ji... 2... 2... ek inke liye or ek inke akad ke liye," yes, two two, one for him and one for his stubbornness.

He. His Akkad. Fantastic. Lethal combo. As Maami would have said, "Ek ke saath ek phiree" πŸ˜ƒ

A special shout out to the Waiter, "the Adder of fuel to fire" πŸ˜†
Loved him... Stand out cameoπŸ‘

And she did say "CHAME to you", ruffling the airs and graces of the Mister yet again, "What?".
Don't act all confused Mister, this is precisely what you have fallen for.

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago

@wiwy

Thnx my friend...feeling much better now.

@Cynthia

Congratulations for your nephew's wedding.Enjoy!

Yes I am having Strep throat   but feeling better though my voice is not clear yet.It is same as you heard me last time 3 days ago.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago