Message for Jenny - Pls read

Posted: 10 years ago
This is a special message for Jenny

I love you, Jenny, you are such a brilliant actress, so beautiful and so gifted.
You are so brilliant as Kumud

But I think you are letting your personal life affect your professional life in SC

We saw how you walked away at SPA photos when u and Gautam were in the same frame.
Why ?????

He is your co-star, you are there as Kumud to promote Saraswati Chandra show

If you are missing Karan, thats too bad
The show has to go on.
I think you might take a few tips from your own Karan.

Does he shun Surbhi because he is married to you.
No on the contrary he does not miss an opportunity to fuss over her.

So why are you taking it on Gautam.
No interviews with Gautam

And to top it all you and Gautam have won the Best Jodi national and international awards
Thats no small feat

So why the sad face at SPA

So please Jenny, I want to see you behaving like Kumud in real life.
Think of yourself first, your career, your image, your acting and your talent.

You are JENNIFER first and Mrs Jennifer Singh Grover second.

Maybe you might get more attention if you start enjoying yourself at your SC sets
Maybe Karan needs to see some offscreen pics of you and Gautam doing offscreen masti
Play his own game and see how he feels

By the way I am a diehard KaJen fan
I love both Karan and Jennifer, but I think I love Jennifer more.

Do I get any comments for this
I understand your concern but do you think Jennifer is going to read this.. She doesn't visit any social networking site after her facebook account got hacked thrice. She said that in a recent interview. So if she's not going to read this message how is it gonna help the cause?  The only thing that will happen is people will let out their disappointment and anger over a trivial thing and the absolute joy of them winning the best couple award will get masked..  
Great post. Sorry to say but yes the show is affecting hugely. Jennifer can do so much to promote this show and take it to completely different height if she want. As a major SaMUDiAn I can't relate her to Kumud these day. And this is really sad. She needs to do something!!!
true and enjoy samud romance we got today 
I think that Jenny knows what her responsibilities are as an actress and that we have no right to judge her. Just because some SBS reporter said "Oh look at her, she must be missing her husband," doesn't mean that that is the case. The media is having a field day with this and the reason for that is because they know people will actually listen to the drama that they're creating. Can we please just give it a rest? As soon as people stop caring about it, the media will stop reporting on it.
hey buddy dont blame jenny much here

reporters just make news the way they want...they know  jenny and her hubby gossip is selling these days ...so they r making gossip out of it

frankly speaking thats why i have never liked her husband...he has always lived on gossip...be it his first wife...his colligue  of jalak dikhla ja  and now his second wife

i just want to see how far it goes ,

Jenny will learn her lesson soon coz these things give u temporary hype and then u r gone baby gone !!

Thats why i love Gautam Rode , not just coz he is good actor but coz he is never in news for his personal gossip but for his work :)

I will keep liking Gautam till he is the way he is ...not selling his personal for promotion which few terrible lot is doing these days

I have always loved Jenny for her work as for this personal stuff well i already said what i feel
Edited by shana0127 - 10 years ago
She don't even about think about us fan for a sec, we feel neglected. Disappointed hugely!
Hav u 'ver given it a thought .. tht mayb her distancing herself away frm GR hs nothin' to do with Karan ! Co stars do 've problems among themselves...may b they don't share the same kinda vibes offscreen . So they maintain distance  &  b.. jst proffesionals. ... 
They did gt the best Jodi awards ...its all tht matters.  In fct I applaud them more coz even without givin' those offscreen masti & stuff to viewers to drool on ... they still managed to bag it. 

Also I think her previous experience with Jran fans who wud do anythin' to gt her hitched to Wahi boy  & then treat her like shit wen  ..things didn't turn out to b the way they wanted ...may also play a big factor.  Gautam & Jenny  make a hell of a gud lukin' couple ...jst a bit of friendliness frm their side wud make raging teenagers go astray ...readin'  in btwn lines &  stuff ... may b she doesn't want all those anymore. She is playin' it safe ...dnt think it hs anythin' to do with Karan !  May b its her previous bad experience!
Edited by Abaddon - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Abaddon

Hav u 'ver given it a thought .. tht mayb her distancing herself away frm GR hs nothin' to do with Karan ! Co stars do 've problems among themselves...may b they don't share the same kinda vibes offscreen . So they maintain distance  &  b.. jst proffesionals. ... 
They did gt the best Jodi awards ...its all tht matters.  In fct I applaud them more coz even without givin' those offscreen masti & stuff to viewers to drool on ... they still managed to bag it. 

Also I think her previous experience with Jran fans who wud do anythin' to gt her hitched to Wahi boy  & then treat her like shit wen  ..things didn't turn out to b the way they wanted ...may also play a big factor.  Gautam & Jenny  make a hell of a gud lukin' couple ...jst a bit of friendliness frm their side wud make raging teenagers go astray ...readin'  in btwn lines &  stuff ... may b she doesn't want all those anymore. She is playin' it safe ...dnt think it hs anythin' to do with Karan !  May b its her previous bad experience!

i agree with u

but then previous records of her hubby has been really disheartening and i feel like things following the same trend

but then i am no judge of personal lives 

i love jenny and she has full rights to safeguard her interests
Originally posted by Abaddon

I will say i agree with u..